Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network.

I've always been in favor of any scheme that will separate tea partiers from their money...

more love?
sheesh

Actually, if you think about it, I am sure that you will realize that Sarah and I are in complete agreement on this!

well maybe, but I'm sure she has others in mind like the left/liberals who are OBSESSED with her...but if Al gore can do it anyone can...oh wait, Al sold his to Al Jazeera didn't he?
figures some foreigner...Democrats sells us out to them all the time

more love?
sheesh

Actually, if you think about it, I am sure that you will realize that Sarah and I are in complete agreement on this!

well maybe, but I'm sure she has others in mind like the left/liberals who are OBSESSED with her...but if Al gore can do it anyone can...oh wait, Al sold his to Al Jazeera didn't he?

Naw. Sarah may be as dumb as a sack of hammers, but even she knows that she is not going to make a dime off of the Left.

Naw. Sarah may be as dumb as a sack of hammers, but even she knows that she is not going to make a dime off of the Left.

whatever, who cares but you on the left...so much so both threads on it were started by you lefties..:lol:
so, what about dumb as a box of hammers? lol
and when you make Governor of a state, let us know

Last edited:

whatever, who cares but you on the left...so much so both threads on it were started by you lefties..:lol:

True. Sarah is the cheapest entertainment that we have. Pretty soon, Michelle will have disappeared, and we have to take advantage of Sarah while we can, since she has, in effect, "jumped the shark" already!

True. Sarah is the cheapest entertainment that we have. Pretty soon, Michelle will have disappeared, and we have to take advantage of Sarah while we can, since she has, in effect, "jumped the shark" already!

can't help it most of you liberals men and women hate women who don't think or believe as you all do

you don't seem to care how you show it for all to see, so carry on

it's really nothing to be proud of...but what do I care

Last edited:
well since you felt the need to bring up maybe you COULD PAY FOR me? You know I'm one of them poor folks. I was just a lunch lady so rich I wasn't
that was so nasty

So you won't be able to afford Sarah's site?
I would imagine a lot of folks will have the same problem. It's a good thing it won't run her much money to maintain her site.

so you won't pay for me I take it. I never watched her shows, I hardly went to her facebook and now some t.v channel I'm suppose to care about.
I could try sell my blood I guess, would that make you happy?

It's not if it makes me happy, what's important is what makes you happy. :eusa_angel:

quote-there-s-a-sucker-born-every-minute-p-t-barnum-303184.jpg

So you won't be able to afford Sarah's site?
I would imagine a lot of folks will have the same problem. It's a good thing it won't run her much money to maintain her site.

so you won't pay for me I take it. I never watched her shows, I hardly went to her facebook and now some t.v channel I'm suppose to care about.
I could try sell my blood I guess, would that make you happy?

It's not if it makes me happy, what's important is what makes you happy. :eusa_angel:

yeah, I suppose:frown:

Last edited:
more love?
sheesh

Al Gore? Oh free TV

News (Fox 'News') Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

News Corp?s number-two shareholder funded ?terror mosque? planner

My guess is that most of the subscribers will be haters that have to know what she is saying so they can make fun of her.

My guess is that most of the subscribers will be haters that have to know what she is saying so they can make fun of her.

My guess is that you're wrong QW! :doubt:
Yeah haters like to keep up on Palin's knack for bizarre statements, but I doubt they'd be willing to shell out about $120 annually, just so they can make fun of her. Now that would seriously be really bizarre behavior. :eek:
For free, they can come here and get hot Palin stuff for free. :D

That's a lot for someone as dumb as her.

No really.

Its not like she can actually carry on a conversation.

So what does Baby Huey, what's his name ...........

Glenny Beck

What does he charge?

Oh yeah, and whatever happened to his "university"?

That's what $illy $arah should do - a university. She could teach Fish Wifery and her daughter could cut your hair. Cool, huh?

Yeah haters like to keep up on Palin's knack for bizarre statements, but I doubt they'd be willing to shell out about $120 annually, just so they can make fun of her. Now that would seriously be really bizarre behavior. :eek:

And, even if you could pay for just one month - who really cares enough to do that?

I mean, its $arah Palin.

$10 bucks for $tupid $arah?

Watch her dumbest on You Tube for free.

You underestimate their craziness.

How predictable. Lefty idiots concerned what others might do with their money.

Ah, life in the world of the envious.

Forum List

Back