Sarah Palin is back!

You are aware the reason that the Republicans teamed Palin with McCain is so he'd loose.
sheesh

so, they must of teamed Hillary to run against Obama so she would lose?

lol

Just a quick question.........................why would a political party make a team that they knew would lose?

McStupid didn't team up with the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil because he thought that he'd lose.

He teamed up with her because he thought he could win, especially with what happened in the Democrat primary where Obama beat Hillary. McStupid thought that he could win if he had a woman who looked good (i.e. Palin), and she could suck up the general votes of those who were against Obama because he'd beat Hillary.

Only problem is....................they picked someone who looked good and had a legend (i.e. Palin, the beauty queen moose skinner) and didn't have anything to back it up.

Cool.....................bring back the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, and bring back McStupid and his idiot daughter.

We still need humor, and they're pretty good to laugh at.

Where do you come up with this stuff? Liberalism For Dummies? McCain was winning with Palin by his side when the economy went south. When the economy went south all bets were off. How do you not know this? By the way, if Palin is stupid, what does that make Biden? A pot hole?

You are aware the reason that the Republicans teamed Palin with McCain is so he'd loose.

Oh lord, I sense another conspiracy theory rearing it's ugly head. I guess the whole class warfare thing got boring.

It's the truth!

What class warfare thing? Perhaps it's a realization that the Republicans, teabaggers, and Libertarians aren't your friends?

Oh! It's the truth! Why didn't you say so to begin with? Good grief.

sheesh

so, they must of teamed Hillary to run against Obama so she would lose?

lol

Just a quick question.........................why would a political party make a team that they knew would lose?

McStupid didn't team up with the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil because he thought that he'd lose.

He teamed up with her because he thought he could win, especially with what happened in the Democrat primary where Obama beat Hillary. McStupid thought that he could win if he had a woman who looked good (i.e. Palin), and she could suck up the general votes of those who were against Obama because he'd beat Hillary.

Only problem is....................they picked someone who looked good and had a legend (i.e. Palin, the beauty queen moose skinner) and didn't have anything to back it up.

Cool.....................bring back the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, and bring back McStupid and his idiot daughter.

Where do you come up with this stuff? Liberalism For Dummies? McCain was winning with Palin by his side when the economy went south. When the economy went south all bets were off. How do you not know this? By the way, if Palin is stupid, what does that make Biden? A pot hole?

Yeah.....................but McStupid lost because he had the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil at his side. If it was the economy that made him lose, where is the proof? Obama turned it around in 4 years (check the stock market, the jobs market and the housing market).

Do you think that Sarah Palin (the world's best quitter, because now, she's even quit quitting by re-joining FAUX Nooze), could have helped?

She doesn't even know what things she reads.

BTW..........................if the GOP is so good at the economy, why have people voted against them for the past 2 Presidential elections?

It doesn't matter how good the GOP is, or how bad the democrats are. obama is still black and that's why he won.

Yeah.....................but McStupid lost because he had the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil at his side. If it was the economy that made him lose, where is the proof? Obama turned it around in 4 years (check the stock market, the jobs market and the housing market).

Do you think that Sarah Palin (the world's best quitter, because now, she's even quit quitting by re-joining FAUX Nooze), could have helped?

BTW..........................if the GOP is so good at the economy, why have people voted against them for the past 2 Presidential elections?

Where is the proof that the economy made McCain lose? Polls.
Why have people voted against republicans in the last two elections? Because they were horrible candidates.
Do I think Sarah Palin could have helped? I think anybody who didn't impose an unread and all intrusive health care plan during a recession could have helped our economy. Out of curiosity, when do you think Joe Biden plans on joining Mensa? .... (snicker).
You then go on some silly tangent about Palin that lets me know your opinion of Palin is dredged up from the usual fringe sites but since that seems to be all you read I have accepted your limitations and have acted accordingly in terms of the link I have submitted for your perusal.
The day John McCain lost the election. - Slate Magazine

Why have people voted against republicans in the last two elections? Because they were horrible candidates.
Do I think Sarah Palin could have helped? I think anybody who didn't impose an unread and all intrusive health care plan during a recession could have helped our economy. Out of curiosity, when do you think Joe Biden plans on joining Mensa? .... (snicker).
You then go on some silly tangent about Palin that lets me know your opinion of Palin is dredged up from the usual fringe sites but since that seems to be all you read I have accepted your limitations and have acted accordingly in terms of the link I have submitted for your perusal.

Blah....Blah....Blah

The Republicans didn't want the White House after creating the worst financial crisis in history ($700 Trillion worldwide and still counting) so they put the wimp with the dingbat and cemented the deal with the guy that brought us the S&L crisis and deregulating derivatives.

Blah....Blah....Blah

The Republicans didn't want the White House after creating the worst financial crisis in history ($700 Trillion worldwide and still counting) so they put the wimp with the dingbat and cemented the deal with the guy that brought us the S&L crisis and deregulating derivatives.

The Republicans didn't want the White House anyway? LOL! Oh yea. I forgot about the whole blah...blah...blah... argument. LOL! Thanks for clarifying your argument, LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:

Blah....Blah....Blah

The Republicans didn't want the White House anyway? LOL! Oh yea. I forgot about the whole blah...blah...blah... argument. LOL! Thanks for clarifying your argument, LOL!!!!!!

Even Romney. How many really rich guys do you think need to file an extension on their taxes?

Sarah Palin to Rejoin Fox News Channel - WSJ.com

Ms. Palin became a national celebrity after her unsuccessful 2008 vice presidential turned into a media career as a paid Fox News contributor from January 2010 to January of this year. The Wall Street Journal reported in January that Ms. Palin wouldn't be renewing her contract with the cable news networking, citing a person familiar with the matter.

Mr. Ailes told the Associated Press in 2011, "I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings."

nice cut 'n paste job. :thup:

Whats your opinion of her being in demand on Mourdoch TV?

Actually, I thought the most important poll that showed McCain losing because of the economy was the election. He lost.

Why have people voted against republicans in the last 2 elections? Not only because they had horrible candidates, but also because they had a pretty crappy platform.

As far as Biden being a Mensa candidate, do you REALLY think that the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil would score better than Biden? Wanna know what my fondest wish is (which will probably never happen)? To see Palin on a Jeopardy platform against whoever the producers wish..............even if she has to go up against those on the Teen Tournament, she'd still lose.

I personally would like to see a Jeopardy game with Palin, Gore and Biden.

I'd be willing to bet anything that Gore would win.

Guys, really, you should lighten up on Palin. She is the George Mcgovern of the republican party. If they ever figure that out, they may have a chance to get somebody elected in a national election. Just listen respectfully, and keep a straight face when she explains Paul Revere's ride.

Guys, really, you should lighten up on Palin. She is the George Mcgovern of the republican party. If they ever figure that out, they may have a chance to get somebody elected in a national election. Just listen respectfully, and keep a straight face when she explains Paul Revere's ride.

they may have a chance to get somebody elected in a national election.

So very true....Thanks for pointing that out.
What has it been now 60 years or more sine a Republican sat in the WH!!

:eusa_whistle:

they may have a chance to get somebody elected in a national election.

So very true....Thanks for pointing that out.
What has it been now 60 years or more sine a Republican sat in the WH!!

:eusa_whistle:

Well, no. It will be 60 years BEFORE a republican again sits in the White House, unless we come up with our own version of Palin. Unfortunately, that is not impossible. we have done it before.

Palin is a reality TV star and that's about it.

Sorry PhillyGuard, but you didn't take it far enough.

Palin is a media whore who will do almost anything to be allowed to stay in the limelight.

Only trouble is, she's gotten too stupid and too old to be able to hold on to her 15 min. of fame.

Sarah Palin to Rejoin Fox News Channel - WSJ.com

Ms. Palin became a national celebrity after her unsuccessful 2008 vice presidential turned into a media career as a paid Fox News contributor from January 2010 to January of this year. The Wall Street Journal reported in January that Ms. Palin wouldn't be renewing her contract with the cable news networking, citing a person familiar with the matter.

Mr. Ailes told the Associated Press in 2011, "I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings."

To Katzndogz: Think how Sarah and Michele Bachmann together will drive the Left crazy:

And, Van Susteren noted, “It is free promo for Fox since it will drive her TV critics crazy! They are obsessed with her!”

Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy
By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 6/13/13 3:48 PM EDT

Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Way way to late for that...They'll just push the Democrats lie and hate mongers buttons.

Forum List

Back