Sarah Palin is dumb but...

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Sarah Palin is the dumbest person in the world but the person that can't stop from crapping her pants is the smartest woman on the face of the earth.

yeah. Mrs. Palin is so dumb she got elected first as a Mayor and then Governor of A STATE.

Mrs. Clinton is so brilliant all she get is herself elected to be a stinking Career politician/Senator. they even tossed her aside the last time she ran for President.

and you want to wail she was SOS. well that was BESTOYED on her because that Junior/haft term senator/ community agitator you all put in OVER HER felt sorry he and you all walked all over her.

"Sarah Palin is the dumbest person in the world but the person that can't stop from crapping her pants is the smartest woman on the face of the earth.:

is it me or does the above copy/paste post make no sense? missing something?

"Sarah Palin is the dumbest person in the world but the person that can't stop from crapping her pants is the smartest woman on the face of the earth.:

It's like "your mother's so fat .... fill in the blank"

At the gym, we used to make fun of Chuck Norris with "Chuck Norris is so tuff .... (the speed bag runs when it sees him, etc)

yeah. Mrs. Palin is so dumb she got elected first as a Mayor and then Governor of A STATE.

Mrs. Clinton is so brilliant all she get is herself elected to be a stinking Career politician/Senator. they even tossed her aside the last time she ran for President.

and you want to wail she was SOS. well that was BESTOYED on her because that Junior/haft term senator/ community agitator you all put in OVER HER felt sorry he and you all walked all over her.
You really are totally clueless, LOL.

Also, I love the way your fonts change size and case, and let's not forget about the atrocious spelling and grammar. LOL.

You remind me of a 5-year-old with a box of crayons and paper. LOL.

Last edited:
Ha, she ran off to take nasty dump in the middle of a nationally televised debate. Yeah, she's a real genius alright. ;)

I'm comparing Palin to Hillary. Only one of them could control themselves during a public debate.

It's like "your mother's so fat .... fill in the blank"

At the gym, we used to make fun of Chuck Norris with "Chuck Norris is so tuff .... (the speed bag runs when it sees him, etc)

well he should go check out your post on Mrs. Palin and her children.. You don't have a clue what this about. so stop pretending you do

I like Sarah. She has a world view of things:

palin.jpg

Forum List

Back