Sarah Palin not running for President

There is no possible way a normal person could have gotten the impression I'm proud of my in-laws' racism.

You, however...

Sure, Dave. :cuckoo:

I wish they weren't racist. I have to explain to my girls that the language Granny and Granddad sometimes use is not language we use in our house, and that we don't judge people by the color of their skin.

That being said, you really think I'm proud of my in-laws' racism?

Thanks for proving my point. You're not a normal person.

You have the nerve to get on my case, yet say nothing to the idiot that keeps posting that racist picture?? But you two are normal and I'm not?? If that's your idea of normal, I'll stick with being not normal.

So, you agree that the entire state dislikes her. Every single person. All of them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's put it this way. I doubt if they will have a parade for her or elect her to another office anytime soon.
Probably because she's not going to run for office. :lol:

You leftists are funny, appointing yourselves spokesmen for people you don't even know. :rofl:

Unlike you, right?? Shut up, Dave.

I wish they weren't racist. I have to explain to my girls that the language Granny and Granddad sometimes use is not language we use in our house, and that we don't judge people by the color of their skin.

You have the nerve to get on my case, yet say nothing to the idiot that keeps posting that racist picture?? But you two are normal and I'm not?? If that's your idea of normal, I'll stick with being not normal.

:eusa_eh:

I am sooo sorry I ventured into this thread.

:clap2:

I've criticized racists on the right plenty here. I don't have to do it every time I see it -- it won't change anything anyway.

However, I don't recall seeing you criticize racists on the left.

I've criticized racists on the right plenty here. I don't have to do it every time I see it -- it won't change anything anyway.

I haven't seen a racist on the left, genius.

Oh, yes, you have.

When did I ever post that I was a victim? I don't hate white people because I was a victim, I hate white people because you are white people.

And you posted in that thread. So, yes, you've seen a racist on the left.

And you refused to condemn him.

well ya have now. its called the DNC. meet the Reverend Wayne Perryman who is suing Obastard and the democraps because he was fed up with all the rhetoric coming from the left, blaming all of Obama’s failures on race.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFOd7wb1Cpo]Drama of Obama Regarding Racism - YouTube[/ame]

so does yo nappy headed momma

michelle-obama-distorted-pic-11-25-09.jpg

I'm white... so you're really just making yourself look even dumber...

I mean she's such an easy target to reduce to racism is just a reflection on your lack of intelligence

You probably would have supported a Palin candidacy...

finish what ya start asshole. can't take it then shove off moron

I'm really crackin up here cause I'm not even sure what that means... did you expect all the white people to quote you and give some kind of varying response like "LMFAO!", or "FUBO" which I'm waiting for someone to come out with FUBO Gear, that could be the most racist line u could come out with. However you guys haven't, which really again displays the lack of creativity and intelligence you people have. But yea I would say don't post any picture of a black person/guerrilla and not expect someone to say you look like an asshole... But go on, post again

Arrivederci, Sarah!

By Joe McGinniss

The Rogue author Joe McGinniss, Palin’s erstwhile neighbor and bete noire, says we should give thanks to God the former governor isn’t joining the 2012 race—and predicts she’ll soon fade away.

Joe McGinniss on Palin Not Running for President: Arrivederci, Sarah! - The Daily Beast

That doesnt seem to be stopping him from trying to make a buck off her.

This post convinces me the endless finger pointing will go on. Rather than address grievances you have to control these actions, by say not supporting these people. Everyone would rather say yea I know my side fucked up on this, but atleast we didn't do ths, or what that guy is doing is worse.

Palin is the last person I'd complain anybody making a buck off. In fact, I'd suspect some journalist are forced to. I don't think everybody who gives off the vibe they like her does, some of these dudes must be pretending to think she is qualified to speak on the matters she is. That is another topic for another thread though, I hate these people grinning through their teeth at us while they know they lie.

Last edited:
so does yo nappy headed momma

michelle-obama-distorted-pic-11-25-09.jpg

I'm white... so you're really just making yourself look even dumber...

I mean she's such an easy target to reduce to racism is just a reflection on your lack of intelligence

You probably would have supported a Palin candidacy...

finish what ya start asshole. can't take it then shove off moron

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quoted in a Sarah Palin thread.

Ironic post is ironic.

Probably for the best. Given the abject and utter hatred aimed at her by the left, imagine how they would treat her if she was actually running?

Oh, and has any leftist 'tard started a thread claiming it's because of the Rice non-scandal yet? :lol:

Why would any lefty on here bother? It's obviously NOT the reason and we all know what it is.

:)
Lefties lie. All the time, lefties lie.
Please.

Sarah Palin is hardly (that's "not hardly", for you Bush-fans)....

Is that why you idiots can't stop telling lies about her, and then believing them?

Congratulations. You represent leftists well. :clap2:

You think only leftists dislike Sarah Palin? Oh, no. The entire state of Alaska dislikes her and Alaska is a red state. Bunch of conservatives.
The entire state? Really? You talked to them all? :rofl:
You......

....do you?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back