Sarah Palin not running for President

Does this mean she's going back to being Governor of Alaska again?

Naah......that's too much work. It's much easier to flap your boobies in tight t-shirts and say "you betcha" while raking in donations for a PAC you'll never really use (except to take vacations on buses that have the Constitution painted on them).

I dont see how any conservative could like her

Im an independent conservative, not in the tea party but definitely not with the establishment even more so

How is it not completely obvious to people she is a moron. I dont want her advice or opinion on anything more than I want her running. The only good thing about her running would be her making a complete ass of herself. I hope she, her daughter who's a mom and her boyfriend starve, that attention whore parade was and is so annoying. If they said something entertaining its one thing but none of them said anything other than some adolescent cheerleader dribble. Immature and idiotic.

mario-Palin_Grifter.jpg

I just wonder if Rice taped her mouth shut during sex. I don't know how anyone could put up with that squeally voice.

:lol:

Pretty cowardly to diss your family in the relative safety of the internet.
Pretty cowardly of you to diss me in the relative safety of the internet. :lol:

I don't discuss politics with my family.

What led you to marry into a racist family, anyway?
Because, you stupid, stupid person, I married my wife, who is not racist. I didn't marry her parents.

Moron. :cuckoo:
The stupid person in this conversation is the one so butt hurt about Palin that he disses his family.

That's you.
Me? Butthurt? :lol:

Man, you idiot leftists sure do hate it when someone points out Democrat racism, don't you? :lol:

The left might find somebody else to demonize but it won't be Romney. He is everything they stand for; the prototyper of Obama care. If they attack him they're attacking themselves.

Not that they're not too dumb to do it anyway......

^^Wow you look like an asshole

so does yo nappy headed momma

michelle-obama-distorted-pic-11-25-09.jpg

I'm white... so you're really just making yourself look even dumber...

I mean she's such an easy target to reduce to racism is just a reflection on your lack of intelligence

You probably would have supported a Palin candidacy...

finish what ya start asshole. can't take it then shove off moron

And you're proud of that??? You all probably go to church on Sundays, too.

There is no possible way a normal person could have gotten the impression I'm proud of my in-laws' racism.

You, however...

Sure, Dave. :cuckoo:

I wish they weren't racist. I have to explain to my girls that the language Granny and Granddad sometimes use is not language we use in our house, and that we don't judge people by the color of their skin.

That being said, you really think I'm proud of my in-laws' racism?

Thanks for proving my point. You're not a normal person.

They won't believe that. They all live in their own little world.
So, you agree that the entire state dislikes her. Every single person. All of them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's put it this way. I doubt if they will have a parade for her or elect her to another office anytime soon.
Probably because she's not going to run for office. :lol:

You leftists are funny, appointing yourselves spokesmen for people you don't even know. :rofl:

Forum List

Back