Sarah Palin not running for President

Probably for the best. Given the abject and utter hatred aimed at her by the left, imagine how they would treat her if she was actually running?

Oh, and has any leftist 'tard started a thread claiming it's because of the Rice non-scandal yet? :lol:

Obama got elected despite the hatred of the Right.

16206.gif

The disclosure of her love of dark meat proved to be the fatal dagger filled gash in her presidential hopes.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Breathe, Crayon-boy...she's not running for anything.
So.....Republicans are (now) "bailing" on good-looking, intelligent, conservative-women, huh??

I'll bet they regret cooking-up THAT sales-pitch!!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Au contraire. Palin was (and is) running to squeeze as much money as she possibly can out of adoring conservatives across America thanks to John McCain giving her overnight national fame just 3 years ago. That's her goal, and she's going to do as little work as possible in the process. After all, that's why she quit the governorship, and that's why she's not running for anything other than her financial self-interest.

Au contraire. Palin was (and is) running to squeeze as much money as she possibly can out of adoring conservatives across America thanks to John McCain giving her overnight national fame just 3 years ago. That's her goal, and she's going to do as little work as possible in the process. After all, that's why she quit the governorship, and that's why she's not running for anything other than her financial self-interest.
Ummmmm. 'Running', when discussing politics, means seeking an elected office. You do realize that, right?

*slowly backs away from the remarkably deficient one*

Republicans are (now) "bailing" on good-looking, intelligent, conservative-women, huh?

(The fact that I had to remove that moronic formatting is annoying.)

No, Crayon-boy. You're just a moron.

You need to get you one of these:

Mr. Shaman
This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.
Or just put the guy on his ride, wind it up, pat him on the head, and off he goes...
tricycle.gif

Something about her makes me think she's a hair's breath away from exploding. Not mentally, but physically.

WillowTree? I agree :D

She's desperately looking for some way to stay relevant. I think that she's gonna go into hibernation this winter with nothing but Hagen Daz and cookies, and will emerge next spring at around 280 lbs.
:lol:

I didn't mean get fat. I meant just explode. She always seems on the edge of BOOM!

Forum List

Back