Sarah Palin not running for President

Not a big surprise. It makes no more sense for her to run that it would for Limbaugh or Hannity to run. She makes more money and arguably wields more power as a political commentator. Running for office could only screw things up. Losing the nomination or the bid in the general would ruin her, and moderating her views to win would ruin her too.

The folks the saddest about this will be the truly insane Right Wing Fringe that lined up behind her and the entire Democratic Party. Palin was the Right's Hillary, i.e., a candidate that could motivate her opponents to unite and give $$$$$$$$ better than any argument they could make on their own. I imagine the feeling in the DNC is about the same as the feeling in the RNC on the day Hillary lost the nomination to Obama.

funny how black dudes prefer good looking white women innit?

That I think you are a chickenshit for turning off your PMs, shutting down your wall posts, and then utilizing your Neg Rep Function to act as a de facto "PM".

This completely tagnetial and off topic post made in response too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/geauxtohell.html#vmessage46514

It's sort of an inside joke that I am sure the rest of you can figure out.
I get PMs from her, have PMed her, and I can post on her wall. Just did, as a matter of fact. So, they aren't turned off.

They were yesterday. I wanted to respond in kind to a snide neg rep she had sent me. Maybe she turned everything back on.

At any rate, it's all sillyness.

Not a big surprise. It makes no more sense for her to run that it would for Limbaugh or Hannity to run. She makes more money and arguably wields more power as a political commentator.
Yeah.....let's HEAR IT!! for.....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

good grief, what a comparison..Just admit you hated the lady and be done with it.

So you side with CG in not despising Bin Laden, because you never met him, and thus can't possibly know enough about him to make such a judgment?

lol

omfriggengawd. we went from Sarah Palin to Bin Laden..hilarious.:cuckoo:

Did you despise Bin Laden when he was alive? Or did you believe that it would be idiotic of you to form that opinion of him because you've never actually met him in person?

You think only leftists dislike Sarah Palin? Oh, no. The entire state of Alaska dislikes her and Alaska is a red state. Bunch of conservatives.

They won't believe that. They all live in their own little world.

EVEN if that was true, does that give you a thrill or something to think it.?

No, Steph. Is that what happens to you??? Don't judge others by yourself. Geez, your stupid comments never cease to amaze me.

Silly leftist -- you misspelled "disagreement".

Say, did I tell you about my in-laws? They call Obama "that n----r in the White House".

Oh -- and they're life-long Democrats.

And you're proud of that??? You all probably go to church on Sundays, too.

There is no possible way a normal person could have gotten the impression I'm proud of my in-laws' racism.

You, however...

Sure, Dave. :cuckoo:

That I think you are a chickenshit for turning off your PMs, shutting down your wall posts, and then utilizing your Neg Rep Function to act as a de facto "PM".

This completely tagnetial and off topic post made in response too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/geauxtohell.html#vmessage46514

It's sort of an inside joke that I am sure the rest of you can figure out.
I get PMs from her, have PMed her, and I can post on her wall. Just did, as a matter of fact. So, they aren't turned off.

They were yesterday. I wanted to respond in kind to a snide neg rep she had sent me. Maybe she turned everything back on.

At any rate, it's all sillyness.
....Typically reserved for Jr. High School bimbettes.

eusa_doh.gif

You think only leftists dislike Sarah Palin? Oh, no. The entire state of Alaska dislikes her and Alaska is a red state. Bunch of conservatives.

So, you agree that the entire state dislikes her. Every single person. All of them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's put it this way. I doubt if they will have a parade for her or elect her to another office anytime soon.

So, you agree that the entire state dislikes her. Every single person. All of them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's put it this way. I doubt if they will have a parade for her or elect her to another office anytime soon.
At least she's got a fall-back skill......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLWlqef2_yM]Sarah Palin Plays The Flute - Looks Fun - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back