Satanic Temple Ready To Expose Democrats' Abortion Secret In Up-Coming Abortion Court Challenges

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
after seeing the behavior of democrats on camera especially in or around churches on Mothers day [screeching profanities ] and one lady shouting look i'm killing the baby as she rips a baby doll apart it is no conspiracy to believe that the dem party has embraced evil . :(

Abortions go hand-in-hand with religious liberty for them as they consider abortions to be part of RELIGIOUS RITUALS....
Even for you, that's stupid.

Your very obvious faceplant is equating "democrats" with "satanists".

I can't really dumb it down further.

What the satanists are doing is exposing your rank hypocrisy. If it's illegal to offend someone's religion, then it has to be illegal to offend anyone's religion. Singling out Jihadist Christianism for special protection would be establishing a state religion, which the Constitution prohibits.

after seeing the behavior of democrats on camera especially in or around churches on Mothers day [screeching profanities ] and one lady shouting look i'm killing the baby as she rips a baby doll apart it is no conspiracy to believe that the dem party has embraced evil . :(
So in what way do you differ from Islamic jihadists?

I just ask because I can't see any way that you differ, other than the name you use for your god.

Even for you, that's stupid.

Your very obvious faceplant is equating "democrats" with "satanists".

I can't really dumb it down further.

What the satanists are doing is exposing your rank hypocrisy. If it's illegal to offend someone's religion, then it has to be illegal to offend anyone's religion. Singling out Jihadist Christianism for special protection would be establishing a state religion, which the Constitution prohibits.
Democrats proposed killing live babies outside the womb, are fighting to make legal killing babies in all 9 months of pregnancy, & have butchered infants, cut them into pieces, and sold the parts....

...and you REALLY don't think that equated to evil and / or is a stretch to compare them to Satanists who say they will defend abortions in court by claiming abortions are a religious ritual?!

REALLY?

It is I who can't believe YOU are that stupid.

Democrats proposed killing live babies outside the womb, are fighting to make legal killing babies in all 9 months of pregnancy, & have butchered infants, cut them into pieces, and sold the parts....

...and you REALLY don't think that equated to evil and / or is a stretch to compare them to Satanists who say they will defend abortions in court by claiming abortions are a religious ritual?!

REALLY?

It is I who can't believe YOU are that stupid.
Such projecting! :eek:

So in what way do you differ from Islamic jihadists?

I just ask because I can't see any way that you differ, other than the name you use for your god.
your previous post staunchly in defense of Satanism paired with this criticism of Christianity is noted dem .

Democrats proposed killing live babies outside the womb

Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're now down on your knees pleasuring him. There will literally be hell to pay for that.

That's one great thing about being a liberal, not burning in Hell, and getting to watch all the conservatives roast. It's eternal entertainment and popcorn for us.

Abortions go hand-in-hand with religious liberty for them as they consider abortions to be part of RELIGIOUS RITUALS....

We all knew they were a death cult - now we have confirmation
The Satanic Temple‘s aim is to troll the theists. It’s no more than theater to get your panties in a bunch. They’d actually love for RvW to be overturned, so they can revel in the chaos of the aftermath.

your previous post staunchly in defense of Satanism paired with this criticism of Christianity is noted dem .
The old Nazis said the Jews were in league with Satan, to justify attacks on Jews.

The new Nazis are saying liberals are in league with Satan, to justify attacks on liberals.

Old Nazis, new Nazis, they're all the same, and all vile.

The baby killing cult is beginning to blossom. It is a very short hop from legally killing their babies to legally killing yours. That's the direction if they are not stopped.

We all knew they were a death cult - now we have confirmation
Planned Parenthood is a Religious Institution. Democrats worship Molach. Do a little digging and you will find that all the DemNazi elites are in to this, and some of them even admit it.

The Satanic Temple‘s aim is to troll the theists. It’s no more than theater to get your panties in a bunch. They’d actually love for RvW to be overturned, so they can revel in the chaos of the aftermath.
You don't understand the nature of evil. They think it's a joke, they are just ordinary people trolling believers to have a little fun. It doesn't stop there. Evil will take on a life of its own. It eventually controls.

The old Nazis said the Jews were in league with Satan, to justify attacks on Jews.

The new Nazis are saying liberals are in league with Satan, to justify attacks on liberals.

Old Nazis, new Nazis, they're all the same, and all

Old Nazis, new Nazis, they're all the same, and all vile.
actual Satanist are saying they are in line with democrats ... your attempts at deflection is duly noted ... and anyone with any knowledge of history knows that the actual leaders of in the Nazi party were deep into the occult ! and the occult is viewed as Satanic by Christians .

You don't understand the nature of evil. They think it's a joke, they are just ordinary people trolling believers to have a little fun. It doesn't stop there. Evil will take on a life of its own. It eventually controls.
Not necessarily, we kicked Trump out and he was real evil, not make believe like the ST.

Forum List

Back