Saudi Arabia has the best human rights

Look what I found on the internet. Saudi Arabia doesnt have one of the vest rights. This guy says he/she will destroy anybody in an argument. Says all challengers have been destroyed. Let's fight this guy.
Human Rights In Saudi Arabia Are The Best In The World
I was lucky enough to spend 5 1/2 years over there, and while their people are not the most civilized in the world, they did deal with CRIME like it should be here without the bleeding heart liberals who love the criminals and hate the victims.

If you caught stealing, you get a notch in your ear, for 1st offense.
If you are caught stealing a second time, they check your ear, if notched you lose your right hand.(because that hand is the one you wipe yourself with).
If you are caught stealing a 3rd time, they look at your hand, if it is gone, they cut off the left hand, and they don't give welfare, so you learn to beg and eat with your feet.
If you are caught stealing a 4th time, and you have no hands, they take you to the head chopping block and conveniently removed from your shoulders, because you are too stupid to learn not the steal.
If you are caught doing drugs, same as 4th time.
If you are caught with another mans wife, you lose your manstuff, and become a eunuch, and the reason why liberals don't want this, is because all of them would be eunuchs. Women cant drive, must be covered, not be liberal sluts like those of Hollywood. At least that is what Muslims call western women, for what they see in the movies and tv.

• Banned
Look what I found on the internet. Saudi Arabia doesnt have one of the vest rights. This guy says he/she will destroy anybody in an argument. Says all challengers have been destroyed. Let's fight this guy.
I was lucky enough to spend 5 1/2 years over there, and while their people are not the most civilized in the world, they did deal with CRIME like it should be here without the bleeding heart liberals who love the criminals and hate the victims.

If you caught stealing, you get a notch in your ear, for 1st offense.
If you are caught stealing a second time, they check your ear, if notched you lose your right hand.(because that hand is the one you wipe yourself with).
If you are caught stealing a 3rd time, they look at your hand, if it is gone, they cut off the left hand, and they don't give welfare, so you learn to beg and eat with your feet.
If you are caught stealing a 4th time, and you have no hands, they take you to the head chopping block and conveniently removed from your shoulders, because you are too stupid to learn not the steal.
If you are caught doing drugs, same as 4th time.
If you are caught with another mans wife, you lose your manstuff, and become a eunuch, and the reason why liberals don't want this, is because all of them would be eunuchs. Women cant drive, must be covered, not be liberal sluts like those of Hollywood. At least that is what Muslims call western women, for what they see in the movies and tv.
The guy/girl disagrees.

• Banned

He/she wrote an article about you. Not gonna forward messages for you either (one topic only). If you wanna tell the person something, do it yourself.

A guy/girl gets destroyed in an argument with me

Forum List

Back