Saudi Arabia warned US in WRITING about Boston Bomber in 2012

sure seems like a lot of sources denying after the fact going on lately.

Or poor fact checking.

All DM did was publish the report that the Embassy in Washington issued a statement. They are standing by their story and claiming that their story was based on a in depth interview.

And considering while every politician and their mother on this side of the pond was still screaming "It was the movie that caused Benghazi" DM broke the truth that there was no protest, no riot, but a planned well executed attack on the compound in Benghazi.

And when no newspaper on this side of the pond wanted to break the news that Major Hasan was insane and a radical, the Telegraph broke the news that Hasan for years was a radical to the point that he in front of a room full of other psychiatrists talked quite freely about beheading infidels and pouring hot oil down their throats.

Of course the administration is still claiming work place violence on Hasan's trial, but the Telegraph proved the dude was koo koo bye bye and radicalized.

Believe it or not there are excellent investigative journalists on the planet. Just not in your alphabet media who regurgitate everything Axelrod tells them too.

Sorries but that's the way it is. :eusa_angel:

And there are also irresponsible journalists - why assume they are correct simply because you like their message?

I'm always cautious about anonymous sources in tabloid style news sources.

New York Times just now broke the story of Al Qaeda merging with the Syrian rebels. Last August you know in the year 2012 Daily Mail was reporting on AQ starting to work with these so called rebels against Assad.

I'd say that's one heck of a time period for NYT, that old Grey Lady to have ignored that story.

I first found out about the "House of Horrors" abortion clinic and the trial of Kermit Gosnell, guess where?

It wasn't the NYT :)

New York Times just now broke the story of Al Qaeda merging with the Syrian rebels. Last August you know in the year 2012 Daily Mail was reporting on AQ starting to work with these so called rebels against Assad.

I'd say that's one heck of a time period for NYT, that old Grey Lady to have ignored that story.

I first found out about the "House of Horrors" abortion clinic and the trial of Kermit Gosnell, guess where?

It wasn't the NYT :)

NYT is not by any means the only news source. That doesn't legitimize tabloids - even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Or poor fact checking.

All DM did was publish the report that the Embassy in Washington issued a statement. They are standing by their story and claiming that their story was based on a in depth interview.

And considering while every politician and their mother on this side of the pond was still screaming "It was the movie that caused Benghazi" DM broke the truth that there was no protest, no riot, but a planned well executed attack on the compound in Benghazi.

And when no newspaper on this side of the pond wanted to break the news that Major Hasan was insane and a radical, the Telegraph broke the news that Hasan for years was a radical to the point that he in front of a room full of other psychiatrists talked quite freely about beheading infidels and pouring hot oil down their throats.

Of course the administration is still claiming work place violence on Hasan's trial, but the Telegraph proved the dude was koo koo bye bye and radicalized.

Believe it or not there are excellent investigative journalists on the planet. Just not in your alphabet media who regurgitate everything Axelrod tells them too.

Sorries but that's the way it is. :eusa_angel:

And there are also irresponsible journalists - why assume they are correct simply because you like their message?

I'm always cautious about anonymous sources in tabloid style news sources.

See my post #42. I guess if you want to call them tabloid and I have no idea why, I guess you can.

Bottom line is though, they report the news. They have teams of very respectable investigative reporters.

I also get my news from the BBC, France 24 both left leaning but these media outlets leave their editorializing off the front page as compared to the NYT.

And they at least give the news.

The abortion trial of Gosnell is the perfect example of the msm in America censoring the news about the "House of Horrors" trial. But that's for another thread in media. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back