Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

Not seen in Mainstream media report.

With Israel's help.

You can not help yourself, can you? :rolleyes:

Ma'am, the Mossad was definitely involved. They caught them filming the event and they had explosives in their vans and they had thousands of dollars on them. Had they not been celebrating the way they were, they might have stayed under the radar. They even admitted that the reason they were there was to film the event.

Jerk------thousands of people filmed the event----they had no explosives in the van and the money they had was-------just the money they had made as movers for quite a while-------which is why they were in the USA. They were not celebrating---the people who were celebrating were the people who live on ATLANTIC AVENUE--
Brooklyn-----not the Israelis who lived in the FORT LEE AREA. If I had a camera---I would have filmed it too.

Bite me, bitch.........

I don't bite-----"humans"

With Israel's help.

Ma'am, the Mossad was definitely involved. They caught them filming the event and they had explosives in their vans and they had thousands of dollars on them. Had they not been celebrating the way they were, they might have stayed under the radar. They even admitted that the reason they were there was to film the event.

Jerk------thousands of people filmed the event----they had no explosives in the van and the money they had was-------just the money they had made as movers for quite a while-------which is why they were in the USA. They were not celebrating---the people who were celebrating were the people who live on ATLANTIC AVENUE--
Brooklyn-----not the Israelis who lived in the FORT LEE AREA. If I had a camera---I would have filmed it too.

Bite me, bitch.........

Two of the Israelis were known MOSSAD agents and the other three had ties to the MOSSAD and all 5 were deported. They may or may not have had an actually hand in the event but they damn sure knew it was going to happen. If you really believe that 9/11/01 was done by Saudi nationalists that couldn't even fly a Cessna plane, you are beyond stupid and have no critical thinking skills.

With Cheney in charge, I suppose anything was possible.
Bush haddn't even been Pres for even 1 year yet. How were they supposed to plan all this and have time for the terrorists to train? I thought Bush was a little too incompetant anyway

I believe in the truth, Israel and several in the US were involved, all planned demolition. The only conspirators were those involved. This is in the wrong area. The war on terrorism, I will even go as far to say that Yahoo was the major planner, in my honest opinion.

so why did yahoo sacrifice two jets?----why not just set off the demolition and
claim "muzzies planted bombs"?

Make it look good.

oh----that really took lots of TIMING---how much do you think they paid the pilots to cooperate with the plan?

In WTC 7 they had it all arranged, what do you think they spent millions on making a reinforced command center that Guilliano (whatever his name is ) never used. Read about it on here, I'm not going to take time to explain it all to you.

WTC 7 is NOT THE TWIN TOWERS-----it was a separate building------that housed
some GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS and ---"secret stuff" Even if there was
a system in place to put it down IF NECESSARY---that POSSIBLE fact has nothing
to do with the TWIN TOWERS. What does the construction of an emergency
bunker have to do with anything----assuming that such a bunker existed in
WTC 7? I could think of many reasons why a building used by the CIA---
might harbor a DESTRUCT system in case of enemy infiltration

Bush haddn't even been Pres for even 1 year yet. How were they supposed to plan all this and have time for the terrorists to train? I thought Bush was a little too incompetant anyway

That is very simplistic thinking. There is the "gubermint" that you see and the hidden hand that actually guides policy. The last president that bucked the system was JFK. Since then they have had 53 years to further imbed themselves to the point that the president is nothing but a figurehead, a "face of the franchise" of USA.INC. Lots of money changed hands, lots of criminal investigations into insider trading of the rich and powerful ended that day. The day before 9/11/01 Rumsfeld came out and said that they could not account for 2.1 TRILLION dollars and the very section of the Pentagon that was trying to weed through all the bookkeeping was targeted for attack that day. Hundreds of billions of ten year securities that were about to expire were allowed to pass through with no scrutiny because the Fed Bank declared a state of emergency. Ten year securities having to do with the collapse of the ruble where elites swooped in illegally and started buy up gas and oil futures knew that what they had done could not pass the sniff test. There is much more but I think you get the picture.

Bite me, bitch.........

Two of the Israelis were known MOSSAD agents and the other three had ties to the MOSSAD and all 5 were deported. They may or may not have had an actually hand in the event but they damn sure knew it was going to happen. If you really believe that 9/11/01 was done by Saudi nationalists that couldn't even fly a Cessna plane, you are beyond stupid and have no critical thinking skills.

they were deported after about six weeks because they were in the USA on EXPIRED VISAS--------like a few million other people including a few dozen
Israelis living in the FORT LEE area. If they bombed the WTC in some
wild "inside" operation-----they would have not been deported. THEY KNEW
it was going to happen? How do you know what they knew? Did I know too---
I saw just about the same thing they did-------I did not have a camera. I knew
when I looked out of the window and saw PLUMES of white smoke coming
out of the top of one tower------then I saw the second plane-----because
I "KNEW"--------sure----I knew when the second plane hit----"THIS IS NO GOOD"
and I KEPT WATCHING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME----(no dancing)

I believe in the truth, Israel and several in the US were involved, all planned demolition. The only conspirators were those involved. This is in the wrong area. The war on terrorism, I will even go as far to say that Yahoo was the major planner, in my honest opinion.

Make it look good.

oh----that really took lots of TIMING---how much do you think they paid the pilots to cooperate with the plan?

In WTC 7 they had it all arranged, what do you think they spent millions on making a reinforced command center that Guilliano (whatever his name is ) never used. Read about it on here, I'm not going to take time to explain it all to you.

O------M-----G................(facepalm) You really don't "get it"........

Bite me, bitch.........

they were deported after about six weeks because they were in the USA on EXPIRED VISAS--------like a few million other people including a few dozen

They were MOSSAD agents!! Jeez.....how much clearer could it be? When they were pulled over they said "We are not the enemy, your problems are our problems"....how in the fuck did they have all these alleged pieces put together during the chaos???

Make it look good.

there is nothing to "get" THE WTC 7 theories do not impress me

That is very simplistic thinking. There is the "gubermint" that you see and the hidden hand that actually guides policy. The last president that bucked the system was JFK. Since then they have had 53 years to further imbed themselves to the point that the president is nothing but a figurehead, a "face of the franchise" of USA.INC. Lots of money changed hands, lots of criminal investigations into insider trading of the rich and powerful ended that day. The day before 9/11/01 Rumsfeld came out and said that they could not account for 2.1 TRILLION dollars and the very section of the Pentagon that was trying to weed through all the bookkeeping was targeted for attack that day. Hundreds of billions of ten year securities that were about to expire were allowed to pass through with no scrutiny because the Fed Bank declared a state of emergency. Ten year securities having to do with the collapse of the ruble where elites swooped in illegally and started buy up gas and oil futures knew that what they had done could not pass the sniff test. There is much more but I think you get the picture.
If thats the case, why blame Bush? Bill Clinton was probably just as guilty then

Bite me, bitch.........

They were MOSSAD agents!! Jeez.....how much clearer could it be? When they were pulled over they said "We are not the enemy, your problems are our problems"....how in the fuck did they have all these alleged pieces put together during the chaos???

what "alleged pieces" ? the comment----"we are not the terrorists----the terrorists are just as much a problem for us as they are for you" somehow
IMPRESSES YOU? All people living in Israel have a PROBLEM with
terrorists----from the top ---HAIFA---to the bottom--EILAT. Are you impressed
that they KNEW it was a terrorist action?--------I didn't------I said to hubby-----
"must be a little plane from teterboro" -----he said "TERRORISM" He guessed right--------the boys from fort lee guessed right------I got it wrong until the second
plane hit

Make it look good.

there is nothing to "get" THE WTC 7 theories do not impress me

It fell straight down inside it's own footprint due to an oxygen starved fire?....has never happened before or since....but move along....nothing to see here. There wasn't a bigger defender of the official story than me for 11 years. Then Snowden revealed that the Patriot Act had been written way in advance of 9/11 and the spy apparatus was put in place BEFORE 9/11 and that totally set off my bullshit detector so I started reading everything I could get my hands on about this and it fucking REEKS of a false flag and I would bet my life on it. My blinders are off and you need to do the same.

I didn't want to believe our government had a hand in 911, but absolutely NOTHING about the cover story makes a lick of sense. There's no way a bunch of camel fuckers living in a cave in Pashtun planned and executed it, it was Daddy Bush and the CIA acting on orders from their masters - the One Worlders

We were on a peaceful, post Cold War glide path to prosperity and peace and then -- BOOM. 911

And now we've had 2 decades of war and $20 Trillion in new debts and a nation under surveillance where the government knows EVERYTHING about you

If thats the case, why blame Bush? Bill Clinton was probably just as guilty then

The elites in both parties knew about it and profited from it. Of course Clinton knew and so did Hitlery and most of Congress at the time.

Not seen in Mainstream media report.

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

Sean Adair/Reuters

by DEBORAH DANAN22 May 20167,044

TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

"September 11 is one of winning cards in the American archives, because all the wise people in the world who are experts on American policy and who analyze the images and the videos [of 9/11] agree unanimously that what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings. … Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions."

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create 'War On Terror'
well yeah. Too many convenient coincidence'

I didn't want to believe our government had a hand in 911, but absolutely NOTHING about the cover story makes a lick of sense. There's no way a bunch of camel fuckers living in a cave in Pashtun planned and executed it, it was Daddy Bush and the CIA acting on orders from their masters - the One Worlders

We were on a peaceful, post Cold War glide path to prosperity and peace and then -- BOOM. 911

And now we've had 2 decades of war and $20 Trillion in new debts and a nation under surveillance where the government knows EVERYTHING about you

Right there with you....denied it for over a decade but it made me get off my ass, turn off the TV and start reading books while unplugging from the programming....good on ya. You speak the truth.

Bite me, bitch.........

what "alleged pieces" ? the comment----"we are not the terrorists----the terrorists are just as much a problem for us as they are for you" somehow
that they KNEW it was a terrorist action?--------I didn't------I said to hubby-----
"must be a little plane from teterboro" -----he said "TERRORISM" He guessed right--------the boys from fort lee guessed right------I got it wrong until the second
plane hit

Ummm, how did they know it was alleged islamic terrorists that afternoon when our state department was acting like they were trying to come to a consensus? Lab analysis from swabbing the van found traces of different type of explosives.Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent was using that moving company as a front, high-tailed it out of the country the day of 9/11. Use some critical thinking skills.

plane hit

Ummm, how did they know it was alleged islamic terrorists that afternoon when our state department was acting like they were trying to come to a consensus? Lab analysis from swabbing the van found traces of different type of explosives.Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent was using that moving company as a front, high-tailed it out of the country the day of 9/11. Use some critical thinking skills.

how did my hubby KNOW it was Islamic terrorists. -----swabbing a van that did not even BELONG to the boys who were using it that day------you are quite a joke------
A FRONT??? tell that to the people who hired the moving van TO MOVE ------SOMEONE LEFT??? so? he probably was functioning on an expired visa too-----like a few other million people and half the people in NEW YORK. Who is DOMINIC SUTER?----the "owner" of the undocumented moving company? ---I do not even believe the name. MOSSAD could do a lot better than that

plane hit

how did my hubby KNOW it was Islamic terrorists. -----swabbing a van that did not even BELONG to the boys who were using it that day------you are quite a joke------
A FRONT??? tell that to the people who hired the moving van TO MOVE ------SOMEONE LEFT??? so? he probably was functioning on an expired visa too-----like a few other million people and half the people in NEW YORK. Who is DOMINIC SUTER?----the "owner" of the undocumented moving company? ---I do not even believe the name. MOSSAD could do a lot better than that

No one is so blind as one that refuses to see. The MOSSAD, CIA, Saudi Intel, MI5, MI6 are ran by the very same people at the very top. They are the ones that are keeping the mercenaries that is al qaeda/ISIS in funding and weapons to keep that part of the middle east in chaos. It's a very strategic area so they are using a proxy army to further their agenda. Benghazi was all about making sure la qaeda/ISIS got surface to air missiles for an assault on Syria. The MOSSAD played a part for the sake of plausible deniability and they sure as shit got those MOSSAD agents out of the states rather quickly.

plane hit

No one is so blind as one that refuses to see. The MOSSAD, CIA, Saudi Intel, MI5, MI6 are ran by the very same people at the very top. They are the ones that are keeping the mercenaries that is al qaeda/ISIS in funding and weapons to keep that part of the middle east in chaos. It's a very strategic area so they are using a proxy army to further their agenda. Benghazi was all about making sure la qaeda/ISIS got surface to air missiles for an assault on Syria. The MOSSAD played a part for the sake of plausible deniability and they sure as shit got those MOSSAD agents out of the states rather quickly.

there are medications for your ailment

Forum List

Back