Saudis threatens US over 9/11 bill in Congress.

I'm not being "racist."

I am simply making the logical deduction that since you are a Zionist, you are not familiar with Matthew 6:24 or Luke 16:13. I've also reached the conclusion that you think it is in America's interest to have a strong middle eastern foreign policy, even if that means sacrificing American families.

Most folks here would tell you to fuck off if that is the case. Go frequent Israeli, Jewish or Zionist forums if that is your belief; I don't think you are welcome here if that is your POV.

(Just an aside, this claiming victim-hood status to try to win an argument you are clearly losing is getting old. Do you need a hanky or a safe space now? :itsok:)

The state of Israel was a Rothschild project that had it's origins starting back in 1917....the state of Israel is not what people think it is.......not at all.

Yeah, you're going WAY back in history. Careful, for the laymen, your starting to sound a bit. . . . :tinfoil:

You do know that the current Pope is the first Jesuit Pope, right?

Does Vatican control the Rothschild's or do the Rothschild's control Rome? :rofl:

The Rothschilds are Jesuits
The Rothschilds are Jesuits
"The Jews were bought into positions of power within Banking back in 1066 by the Norman Anglo-Saxon Monarchs. For this they accepted being controlled. Remember that the Law of Banking is known as International Maritime Admiralty Law. This Maritime Law was based on VATICAN Canon Law. All the “War Banks” known as Central banks get controlled from SMOM controlled Switzerland. The Federal Reserve pays the Bank of England which finally ends up in the Swiss Bank of International Settlements. All you need to do is study the SMOM and its members then look whos who in Banking.”

knight-of-malta-amschel-mayer-von-rothschild.jpg

See the SMOM cross? :rock:

Interestingly enough, it was at the Treaty of Verona where Lincoln's fate was sealed because he was issuing debt free currency. I tried to explain that to Odium, but that twerp is so "white supremacist" he can't see past the nose on his face.

Sure, we all hate Lincoln for destroying State sovereignty, but the fact is, Lincoln fought against Rothschild's "Jews" and the Jesuits.

Disclaimer: You should look for secondary sources, as a lot of the information contained in that source comes from folks that may not be reliable. ;)

The only thing I can say for sure is the many paintings and photos of Rothschild members wearing SMOM regalia. So those are FACTS. "Jews" wearing Catholic regalia? :wtf:
What was the topic of this thread? Was it Saudi 9-11 connection or Mr. Bean's antisemtic Nazi conpiracies? Ha ha ha, what a fucken' moron.

crazy_mr__bean_gif_by_steamtothy-d4d4682.gif

Tell me, do you even know what the Safari club is, or are you just here to act like a stupid ass millennial?

tumblr_ng9l7eYwgn1rfd7lko1_400.gif

A New Biography Traces the Pathology of Allen Dulles and His Appalling Cabal
A New Biography Traces the Pathology of Allen Dulles and His Appalling Cabal
In February 2002, Saudi Prince Turki Al Faisal, head of Saudi intelligence from 1977 until September 1, 2001, traveled to Washington, D.C.

While there, Turki, who’d graduated from Georgetown University in the same class as Bill Clinton, delivered a speech at his alma mater that included an unexpected history lesson:

In 1976, after the Watergate matters took place here, your intelligence community was literally tied up by Congress. It could not do anything. It could not send spies, it could not write reports, and it could not pay money. In order to compensate for that, a group of countries got together in the hope of fighting communism and established what was called the Safari Club. The Safari Club included France, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, and Iran … so, the Kingdom, with these countries, helped in some way, I believe, to keep the world safe when the United States was not able to do that. That, I think, is a secret that many of you don’t know.

Turki was not telling the whole truth. He was right that his Georgetown audience likely had never heard any of this before, but the Safari Club had been known across the Middle East for decades. After the Iranian revolution the new government gave Mohamed Hassanein Heikal, one of the most prominent journalists in the Arab world, permission to examine the Shah’s archives. There Heikal discovered the actual formal, written agreement between the members of the Safari Club, and wrote about it in a 1982 book called Iran: The Untold Story.

And the Safari Club was not simply the creation of the countries Turki mentioned — Americans were involved as well. It’s true the U.S. executive branch was somewhat hamstrung during the period between the post-Watergate investigations of the intelligence world and the end of the Carter administration. But the powerful individual Americans who felt themselves “literally tied up” by Congress — that is, unfairly restrained by the most democratic branch of the U.S. government — certainly did not consider the decisions of Congress to be the final word.

Whatever its funding sources, the evidence suggests the Safari Club was largely the initiative of these powerful Americans. According to Heikal, its real origin was when Henry Kissinger, then secretary of state, “talked a number of rich Arab oil countries into bankrolling operations against growing communist influence on their doorstep” in Africa. Alexandre de Marenches, a right-wing aristocrat who headed France’s version of the CIA, eagerly formalized the project and assumed operational leadership.

. . . And you are a fucking naive kid if you think these non-state actors have ceased their operations. Hell, we saw with the Iran-Contra affair that they haven't. How do you think those hostages got released the day Reagan was sworn in?

You don't know shit about how the world works because you are a dumb kid.

Bullshit "The Onion" type conspiracy sites, posing as legit news sources, do not count. The Intercept

It's a garbage website for ignorant, illiterate morons like you.

Now run along, Mr Bean.

Erik Wemple, writing at The Washington Post, noted the conspicuous refusal of The Intercept to use the term "targeted killings" to refer to the U.S.'s drone program, instead referring to the drone strikes as "assassinations". Wemple included Greenwald's explanation that it is "the accurate term rather than the euphemistic term that the government wants us to use"; Greenwald further noted that "anyone who is murdered deliberately away from a battlefield for political purposes is being assassinated."[23] TechCrunch referred to the story as clear evidence of "unabashed opposition to security hawks".[24]

In May 2014, journalist Ed Pilkington of The Guardian asked Greenwald whether it had been "wise to leave The Guardian, an organ with no owner, run by a trust, in order to embrace a billionaire tech tycoon waving a $250m cheque? And was it, given his scathing critique of big business, true to his own values?". "Maybe my judgment was a bit impaired", Greenwald reflected. "I didn't predict how people would see it. Pierre [Omidyar]'s not just a funder. He's the 100th-richest person in the world. He has $9bn, which is an unfathomable sum, and he's from the very tech industry that is implicated in the NSA story. I probably paid insufficient attention to those perceptions." Greenwald nevertheless insisted that he and The Intercept remain editorially independent of Omidyar. "I know in my mind that the minute anybody tries to interfere with what I'm doing, that is the minute I will stop doing it."[25]

In February 2015, having resigned after nearly 14 months, Ken Silverstein contributed an article on Politico about his time at First Look and The Intercept. "I went to First Look to do fearless journalism," Silverstein wrote, "but I found I couldn't navigate any journalism, fearless or not, through the layers of what I saw as inept management, oversight and editing."[26]

Juan Thompson scandal

In February 2016, the site appended lengthy corrections to five stories by reporter Juan Thompson and retracted a sixth, about Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof, written over the previous year, focused on the African American community. Shortly afterward, a note from editor Betsy Reed indicated that Thompson had been fired recently after his editors discovered "a pattern of deception" in his reporting. According to Reed, he had "fabricated several quotes in his stories and created fake email accounts that he used to impersonate people, one of which was a Gmail account in my name."[27]

The site's investigation into Thompson's reporting had found that he had, on multiple occasions, attributed quotes to people who said he had not interviewed them or did not remember him doing so, people who they could not reach to verify the quote or whose identity could not be confirmed[27] In the retracted story, Roof's family said they did not know of a cousin whom Thompson had quoted as saying Roof's interest in white supremacy took off after a woman he to whom he was attracted began dating a black man.[28] He also used "quotes that we cannot verify from unnamed people whom he claimed to have encountered at public events." To prevent his fabrications from being discovered, she continued, he lied to editors about how he had gotten the quotes and in one case created an email account in the name of one of his sources. When editors discovered his actions, she added, he stood by his published work and, while admitting to creating the email accounts, refused to assist in the review otherwise.[27]

Reed apologized to readers and to those misquoted. She noted that some of Thompson's work, most of it using public sources, was verifiable. Editors alerted any downstream users of the affected stories, and promised to take similar action if further fabrication came to light.[27] After the note was published, the site amended Thompson's online biography when an editor at Chicago public radio station there said that while Thompson had indeed worked there he had no involvement in the station's news reporting as he had claimed; his past tenure at DNAinfo in Chicago, where one editor tweeted in response to the story that she could have seen it coming, was also edited out.[29]

In an email to Reed he shared with various news outlets, Thompson said he was being treated for testicular cancer and for that reason had not had access to his notes when the site had asked to review them. He explained his methods as "writing drafts of stories, placing the names of [people] I wanted to get quotes from in there, and then going to fetch the quotes .. If I couldn't obtain a quote from the person I wanted, I went somewhere else, and must've forgot to change the names—clearly." While he admitted this was "sloppy", he faulted The Intercept for lacking "a sustained and competent editor to guide me," alluding to the site's managerial turnovers.[29]

He suggested that the greater problem was racism in the media field. He had made up pseudonyms for some of his sources, whom he described as "poor black people who didn't want their names in the public given the situations" and would not have spoken with a reporter otherwise. "[T]he journalism that covers the experiences of poor black folk and the journalism others, such as you and First Look, are used to differs drastically," he argued. He also claimed he had felt a need to "exaggerate my personal shit in order to prove my worth" at The Intercept given incidents of racial bias he said he had witnessed there. When Gawker published his email, Reed said those allegations had not been in the version he sent her.[29]

Fine, what ever. :lame2:

slide_7.jpg

The Intercept just covered the release of a book.

517%2B7z3jcTL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

David Talbot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But this is a well known story. I have posted so many other links in this thread to the well known professor at UC Berkley who was a former Canadian diplomat, Peter Scott Dale. If you had bothered listening to those videos or reading those posts, you would have run across the machinations of the Safari Club.

What is important here is NOT the just one internet site called The Intercept. Don't get caught up on inconsequential details. You're critical reading skills and reasoning skills are a joke. You know that?

Safari Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you ever heard of Mike Lofgren? He is a former Republican staffer. He has covered the same topic.

More on this same topic. This is not a left or right issue. Folks on both side of the aisle are concerned about this. . . at least REAL Americans are concerned about this. Ones that don't give two fucks about what happens in the middle east.

Sorry buddy. Saudi Arabia, the Arabs and Israel will have to solve their own problems, we have bigger fish to fry here at home.

Deep State: Inside Washington's Shadowy Power Elite
Deep State: Inside Washington's Shadowy Power Elite | Zero Hedge

Deconstructing America’s ‘Deep State’
Deconstructing America’s ‘Deep State’ – Consortiumnews

How about this source, is this one good enough for you?
logo@2x.gif

Deep State America
Democracy is often subverted by special interests operating behind the scenes.
Deep State America

The state of Israel was a Rothschild project that had it's origins starting back in 1917....the state of Israel is not what people think it is.......not at all.
Could you let me in on what it is as opposed to any other nation that has people that like to hoard money and power?
The Rothschild are gone; assimilated in history.
I don't think the current genetic members care about anything besides the acquisition of wealth.

I've meet three Rothschilds; they're not all that rich, compared to the former wealth of the three main branches, which is why some of them farm, others run wineries, and still others are gourmets with cooking shows, selling luxury foods and dinnerware to other rich people. none of them are very impressive as global mastermind types, really. Not nearly as much fun as concocting bizarre convoluted conspiracies, though , I admit.

I completely agree.

Families get quite large.

I live near a very poor neighbor hood where a woman recently ran for the city council member seat in a village of 2500. She lost. They are a lower middle class family. I'm sure they don't have any relation to the famous Forbes of NY area. And the fact that her last name was Forbes didn't mean squat to anyone around here. As I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered if it had been Bush either as that name is pretty common too.

I don't think she has any connection to the Forbes empire or the person that wrote the novel "Johnny Tremain."

It doesn't mean that the Forbes family doesn't have incredible power in America.

Rothschild is not a common Jewish name, but you run across it occasionally these days.
Nobody cares about some stupid neo Nazi's fascination with all things Jewish. Has that thought ever entered your hollow skull, numbskull?

graphics-mr-bean-633928.jpg

Seriously, I don't run across as many people as clueless as you are but you sure seem to enjoy making a spectacle out of your ignorance. The Kharzarian "Jews" are just claiming to be so....MisterBeale has made that blatantly obvious from the posts that I have read.......this conspiracy goes deeper and has gone on longer than you could even fathom....all the way back to the era of the Knights Templar.......
Whoa whoa whoa.

Back it up, back it up. The two orders are entirely different.

Fuck Saudi Arabia. They're an oppressive backwards country who are only in our good graces because at the end of the day money talks.

they are our allies because----in general----the Saudi government----supports USA
foreign policy

They are completely barbaric and they financially support ISIS. They literally are an Islamic State that executes its citizens for breaking their stupid laws. Yet there is no outcry or boycotts happening.

I have seen NO EVIDENCE that the SAUDI GOVERNMENT supports ISIS-----in fact ISIS is intent on ---INVADING SAUDI ARABIA and attempting to TAKE THE LAND OF THE TWO MOSQUES OVER ON RELIGIOUS GROUNDS Try to keep up----Saudi arabia and isis are NOT friends-----but persons IN SAUDI ARABIA support the filth of caliphatism and isis type programs and DONATE to jihadist
scum of all different flavors. Iran is IMPERIALIST-----and cites religious reasons
as IRAN BEING THE LAST REFUGE OF TRUE ISLAM (ie Shiite islam) I understand you problem----you know nothing about islam-------I worked with muslims for about 50 years and over time GOT TO KNOW all about it-----or I would never come close to understanding what is going on there now ----feel free to ask
questions

ISIS is Sunni, just like the Saudis. They are all batshit crazy and believe in executing people for not following their rules. The Saudis would love to see Iran and the Shi'ite perversion of Islam wiped out. The government may not be supporting ISIS, but they sure as hell are being funded by Saudis.

Fuck Saudi Arabia. They're an oppressive backwards country who are only in our good graces because at the end of the day money talks.

they are our allies because----in general----the Saudi government----supports USA
foreign policy

They are completely barbaric and they financially support ISIS. They literally are an Islamic State that executes its citizens for breaking their stupid laws. Yet there is no outcry or boycotts happening.

I have seen NO EVIDENCE that the SAUDI GOVERNMENT supports ISIS-----in fact ISIS is intent on ---INVADING SAUDI ARABIA and attempting to TAKE THE LAND OF THE TWO MOSQUES OVER ON RELIGIOUS GROUNDS Try to keep up----Saudi arabia and isis are NOT friends-----but persons IN SAUDI ARABIA support the filth of caliphatism and isis type programs and DONATE to jihadist
scum of all different flavors. Iran is IMPERIALIST-----and cites religious reasons
as IRAN BEING THE LAST REFUGE OF TRUE ISLAM (ie Shiite islam) I understand you problem----you know nothing about islam-------I worked with muslims for about 50 years and over time GOT TO KNOW all about it-----or I would never come close to understanding what is going on there now ----feel free to ask
questions

ISIS is Sunni, just like the Saudis. They are all batshit crazy and believe in executing people for not following their rules. The Saudis would love to see Iran and the Shi'ite perversion of Islam wiped out. The government may not be supporting ISIS, but they sure as hell are being funded by Saudis.
isisvssaudicartoon.jpg

foreign policy

questions

Hawk---you and your endorser "beale" have made no point that smart people like me and others who know islam have not made for DECADES-----sunni oil rich muslims in Saudi arabia DO support the filth of Isis and of Hamas and of all
sorts of jihadist filth--------but the SAUDI GOVERNMENT does not support Isis and does not support Al qaeida and the pig Assad----and dic not support,, even the erstwhile dog----Gamal Abdul Nasser

foreign policy

questions

Hawk---you and your endorser "beale" have made no point that smart people like me and others who know islam have not made for DECADES-----sunni oil rich muslims in Saudi arabia DO support the filth of Isis and of Hamas and of all
sorts of jihadist filth--------but the SAUDI GOVERNMENT does not support Isis and does not support Al qaeida and the pig Assad----and dic not support,, even the erstwhile dog----Gamal Abdul Nasser
What ever.

Protest if you must. You can say that "officially" the government doesn't, but when they take off their government clothes, they give to terrorists.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

If you consider yourself smart, I guess that makes the rest of the adults here geniuses.

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

Saudi Arabia (white Daesh) is the father of Isis, says writer

How Saudi/Gulf Money Fuels Terror – Consortiumnews

Don't bullshit us, we know what is going on.

Either America pulls entirely out of the Middle East, or we wipe Jerusalem, Mecca, Median, Riyadh, and Tehran off the map. Apparently there is no middle ground with you folks.

I don't know if you know this, but we don't need the oil in the middle east any more. We have learned the secrets of Deep oil well extraction from the Russians. We are now exporting oil. We can just with draw from that part of the world. No seriously. Israel can burn for all we care.

It can fracking burn.

Pun intended.

foreign policy

questions

What ever.

Protest if you must. You can say that "officially" the government doesn't, but when they take off their government clothes, they give to terrorists.

If you consider yourself smart, I guess that makes the rest of the adults here geniuses.

Either America pulls entirely out of the Middle East, or we wipe Jerusalem, Mecca, Median, Riyadh, and Tehran off the map. Apparently there is no middle ground with you folks.

I don't know if you know this, but we don't need the oil in the middle east any more. We have learned the secrets of Deep oil well extraction from the Russians. We are now exporting oil. We can just with draw from that part of the world. No seriously. Israel can burn for all we care.

It can fracking burn.

Pun intended.

your citations support my position----wealthy muslims around the world do support the same filth that you support. The marginally good news is that the same groups oppose the present government of Saudi Arabia as the present government of Saudi Arabia opposes them. There are wealthy american muslims who support ISIS------both financially and "spiritually"------there are maginal americans ----like
you, who support Jihadist terrorism

questions

What ever.

It can fracking burn.

Pun intended.

your citations support my position----wealthy muslims around the world do support the same filth that you support. The marginally good news is that the same groups oppose the present government of Saudi Arabia as the present government of Saudi Arabia opposes them. There are wealthy american muslims who support ISIS------both financially and "spiritually"------there are maginal americans ----like
You are full of shit and a liar.

Don't misrepresent my position.

You support all murders, violence and terrorists. If you support the Saudis, you support terrorists.

You are so cracked in the head. I don't know how you equate disengagement with supporting terrorists.

All of that pieces clearly state that the elites in Saudi Arabia built ISIS. Any person that is as intelligent as you say you are knows, that elites also run the bureaucracy. You are a GD lying Zionist. Worthless to spend time on.

questions

What ever.

It can fracking burn.

Pun intended.

You are full of shit and a liar.

Don't misrepresent my position.

You support all murders, violence and terrorists. If you support the Saudis, you support terrorists.

You are so cracked in the head. I don't know how you equate disengagement with supporting terrorists.

All of that pieces clearly state that the elites in Saudi Arabia built ISIS. Any person that is as intelligent as you say you are knows, that elites also run the bureaucracy. You are a GD lying Zionist. Worthless to spend time on.

check your grammar. Your statement is idiotic besides being ungrammatical. I have correctly state that oil rich Saudi muslims support terrorism-----just as do many other oil rich-----and otherwise rich, muslims support JIHADISM financially------you and yours are typical ----(most likely) Christian, imperialist, shit as you and yours dance on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of infants murdered for your sickening creed in the name of your founder-----CONSTANTINE ---emperor of the "holy" roman empire

foreign policy

questions

isisvssaudicartoon.jpg

That really doesn't make a point. The first, we know for a fact they are murdering innocent people, simply because they have a different view. The men killed in Libya, were murdered simply because they were Christian, and had committed no other crime.

Many of the executions in Saudi Arabia are Rapist, Murderers, Drug Traffickers, and other offenses.

That isn't to say that the justice system is perfect, and free from blame. Is our justice system free from blame?

But to equate Islamic State, who slaughter even other Muslims who don't have their specific view of Islam, with Saudi Justice which is for people who have actually broken laws, and committed real crimes.... not the same. Not even close.

The legal system in Saudi Arabia is based on Sharia, hardly different than ISIS I would think except in that one has the power of a recognized State behind it.

The legal system in Saudi Arabia is based on Sharia, hardly different than ISIS I would think except in that one has the power of a recognized State behind it.

Many of the immigrant workers that operate in Saudi Arabia are all from non-islamic countries, and are not Muslim. Roughly 33% of the total population, is non-Islamic. They do not oppress them violently, or commit genocide, like Islamic State has.

Nor do they try and wipe out the minority Islamic groups like Shiite, and others.

Nor have they slaughtered the Christian minority in Arabia, as being Crusaders, as Islamic State has repeatedly.

Even with the people who are actually causing problems, such as Yemen people in Saudi Arabia, Islamic State would have had them all publicly executed en mass. Saudi merely expelled them to Yemen, and released them.

Huge difference.

Even just with Atheism. Atheists in Saudi Arabia, make up almost 5% of the population. Under IS, they would be killed off.

It's not the same. It's not.

Many of the immigrant workers that operate in Saudi Arabia are all from non-islamic countries, and are not Muslim. Roughly 33% of the total population, is non-Islamic. They do not oppress them violently, or commit genocide, like Islamic State has.

Nor do they try and wipe out the minority Islamic groups like Shiite, and others.

Nor have they slaughtered the Christian minority in Arabia, as being Crusaders, as Islamic State has repeatedly.

Even with the people who are actually causing problems, such as Yemen people in Saudi Arabia, Islamic State would have had them all publicly executed en mass. Saudi merely expelled them to Yemen, and released them.

Huge difference.

Even just with Atheism. Atheists in Saudi Arabia, make up almost 5% of the population. Under IS, they would be killed off.

ISIS is a groups that is run by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, Turkey, the U.S., etc.

I'll agree with you, they are not ever close to the same. One is a "legitimate" government, the other is a cointel project funded and propped up by the middle east nations friendly to the west and the US, whose job is to destabilize regional governments that need overthrowing by our allies.

It's dumb to ever compare the two. I agree. It's dumb for us to even be involved over there. Any one that doesn't know that either watches too much TV, or doesn't read enough.

Huge difference.

I will restate that the difference is that Saudi Arabia being a recognized State and a protected ally of the United States is compelled to maintain a modicum of civil rights, at least on the state level. And even this is not always enough to save innocent people ( by our standards) from persecution from the mutaween (religious police). You strip away the need for acceptance on the world stage from the state of Saudi Arabia and you are left with the same ideology and the degrees of separation would shrink. Wahhabism is the ideology that ISIS and the Saudis share.

Forum List

Back