🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say it with me: President Donald Trump

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
4 years ago people like you were saying President Mitt Romney.

4 years ago you were swallowing Obama's balls and reaming his ass. Switching over to Hillary's nasty crotch now?

Let's not fail to credit Obama's 7.5 years of perfection. How many presidents can rightfully brag they have fucked everything they've touched? But let's not get overconfident - still six months to spoil the record by getting something right. Maybe coming out of the closet?

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
4 years ago people like you were saying President Mitt Romney.

4 years ago you were swallowing Obama's balls and reaming his ass. Switching over to Hillary's nasty crotch now?
It is almost the end of the school year, did you make it through 6th grade?

Go jerk off to your Anthony Weiner photo collection, numb nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, just read Trumps speech and I gotta say, that, compared to Obama's... wow I'm fucking embarrassed by what we have in the WH today. I never honestly liked Obama, certainly never voted for him, but I respected the office and the votes of the majority that put him in that office so I've minded my P's and Q's out of respect until today... Today Obama showed me that he does not deserve even that respect. Dammit Obama, you abandoned the people when they needed you to be strong for them, especially when you don't give them permission to be angry. I apologize for my disrespect to the position of the POTUS, and to all those who voted for this man, but dammit America, you made a mistake, you were wrong...

Compared to what Bush Dubya did, how can you criticize Obama?
After Obama, Carter is so happy.

So, just read Trumps speech and I gotta say, that, compared to Obama's... wow I'm fucking embarrassed by what we have in the WH today. I never honestly liked Obama, certainly never voted for him, but I respected the office and the votes of the majority that put him in that office so I've minded my P's and Q's out of respect until today... Today Obama showed me that he does not deserve even that respect. Dammit Obama, you abandoned the people when they needed you to be strong for them, especially when you don't give them permission to be angry. I apologize for my disrespect to the position of the POTUS, and to all those who voted for this man, but dammit America, you made a mistake, you were wrong...

Compared to what Bush Dubya did, how can you criticize Obama?
After Obama, Carter is so happy.

Obama hasn't been a bad president. It's just that a lot of people don't like him.

His approval ratings are quite good for an outgoing President.

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
Even rush realizes trumps down in the polls. Rush said,"the polls aren't as bad as the liberal media says."

So he admits the polls are bad. Thanks rush. You have to read between the lines with that guy

Clinton Leads Trump Nationally by 7 Points
June 20, 2016

A new Monmouth poll finds Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 7 points in the race for president among registered voters, 47% to 40%, and by 8 points among likely voters, 49% to 41%.

Key findings: “The gender gap is particularly large, Clinton leads among women by 27 points (57%–30%) while Trump leads among men by 13 points (50%–37%). Clinton also holds a commanding advantage among black, Hispanic and Asian voters (72%–17%), while Trump leads among white voters (49%–38%)”

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
Even rush realizes trumps down in the polls. Rush said,"the polls aren't as bad as the liberal media says."

So he admits the polls are bad. Thanks rush. You have to read between the lines with that guy

You're a fan of Rush Limbaugh now?
You fuckers are truly off the deep end
LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.

Polls. LOL.

According to polls Trump didn't have chance even when he was sweeping one state after another. According to the same polls, Cruz or Bush should've been nominees. Almost every single one was wrong...

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
I guess I have to ask the same question I was asking in here in 2012, when Republicans were taking a victory lap in anticipation of Romney's big victory:

On what empirical evidence are you basing this?

I could tell you that as soon you explain on what basis you doubt it will happen?
I have no idea, nor am I predicting anything.

Okay, go ahead.

Forum List

Back