🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say it with me: President Donald Trump

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.

President of WHAT? The ignorant racist society?
Tissue? Adult baby diaper?

President Tissue? President Baby Diaper?

You're really harsh on Trump, he's not great, but those insults are a little low, don't you think?
Oh look, it's TrigglyPuff^^ LMFAO

This forum is full of Triggleypuffs and Snowflakes.

So, just read Trumps speech and I gotta say, that, compared to Obama's... wow I'm fucking embarrassed by what we have in the WH today. I never honestly liked Obama, certainly never voted for him, but I respected the office and the votes of the majority that put him in that office so I've minded my P's and Q's out of respect until today... Today Obama showed me that he does not deserve even that respect. Dammit Obama, you abandoned the people when they needed you to be strong for them, especially when you don't give them permission to be angry. I apologize for my disrespect to the position of the POTUS, and to all those who voted for this man, but dammit America, you made a mistake, you were wrong...

Compared to what Bush Dubya did, how can you criticize Obama?
But Booooooosh!

Are you saying that there are no ignorant or racist people supporting Trump?
Do you think there are no ignorant or racist people supporting Hillary? What makes you sound like a fool and others like you is that you claim all Trump supporters are racist. You defeat your own argument and people turn your bullshit off after hearing it over and over.

So, just read Trumps speech and I gotta say, that, compared to Obama's... wow I'm fucking embarrassed by what we have in the WH today. I never honestly liked Obama, certainly never voted for him, but I respected the office and the votes of the majority that put him in that office so I've minded my P's and Q's out of respect until today... Today Obama showed me that he does not deserve even that respect. Dammit Obama, you abandoned the people when they needed you to be strong for them, especially when you don't give them permission to be angry. I apologize for my disrespect to the position of the POTUS, and to all those who voted for this man, but dammit America, you made a mistake, you were wrong...

Compared to what Bush Dubya did, how can you criticize Obama?
But Booooooosh!

Oh wow, great argument dude...... it's like, I've not heard this one for like, a week, you know what I'm saying dude?

Some people are interested in the truth and debate, and some people are just interested in winning, I'll put you down as the latter.

Are you saying that there are no ignorant or racist people supporting Trump?
Do you think there are no ignorant or racist people supporting Hillary? What makes you sound like a fool and others like you is that you claim all Trump supporters are racist. You defeat your own argument and people turn your bullshit off after hearing it over and over.

Do I think there are ignorant people supporting Hillary? Oh, definitely. Racists, almost certainly.

I don't like Hillary, by the way. In fact I don't like the main two parties. You want to talk PR and a complete change in the how the president is elected? It's one of my favorite topics.

I didn't claim all Trump supporters are racist. I claimed some of them are. However, when you start telling others what there argument is, and you're completely wrong, you tend to make a little bit of a fool out of yourself.

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
Yeah, sure...

2hq8k01.png
Show us Dukakis vs Bush in July.
That's the exception, not the rule.

1936: Roosevelt
1940: Roosevelt
1944: Roosevelt
1948: Dewey
1952: Eisenhower
1956: Eisenhower
1960: Kennedy
1964: Johnson
1968: Humphrey
1972: Nixon
1976: Carter
1980: Reagan
1984: Reagan
1988: Dukakis
1992: Clinton
1996: Clinton
2000: Bush
2004: Bush/Kerry
2008: Obama
2012: Obama

:dance:

It won't be difficult to vote for Trump when the alternative is Hillary.
However, I don't see him suddenly gaining millions of new voters.

It's going to be Hillary folks, get used to it. Hope I'm dead wrong.

Some people are interested in the truth and debate, and some people are just interested in winning, I'll put you down as the latter.
You're not interested in Truth because you and your side refuse toentetain any evidence of Hillary's criminality. You dismiss anything bad outright. Conservatives , on the other hand, will critically look at anybody on our side for flaws and put them out if they don't hold up to ethical standards. Look up ethical sometime and try applying that standard to your leaders. Calling you liberals American is a disgrace to our name.

2004: Bush/Kerry
You just lost the argument when it comes to Truthful debate.
Who knows what you're talking about? :dunno: I doubt even you do. I compiled a list of candidates who were winning in the polls during the month of July. Bush and Kerry were tied that month which is why I listed both names.

Forum List

Back