🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say it with me: President Donald Trump

President Donald J. Trump!

The Unstoppable Trump!

rw1gev.jpg

The 45th President of the United States of America, Commander in Chief of US armed forces and the Chief Executive of the executive branch, Donald John Trump!

TrumpWshingtonUnites_zpsrzh8syyy.jpg

Meanwhile the Democrats continue looking after Hillary's arrest and indictment.....

NextDemCandidate_zpsw60vztpq.jpg

Will hilly commit suicide when she loses?
Maybe. One thing is sure Goldman Sachs won't be paying her 250K for a 15 minutes 'pep-talk' anymore.
Bill has one foot in the grave so he won't be getting millions pouring into his 'Foundation' from KSA etc anymore.
The two old grifters are going to fade away into oblivion where they belong.

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
I'm flattered that you singled me out, dude.....and sure I'll say it, President Donald Trump....feel better?

But please please please if this guy is elected and ends up disappointing you nuts, like republicans always do...can we meet again and you my friend must promise to swallow!!!

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
I'm flattered that you singled me out, dude.....and sure I'll say it, President Donald Trump....feel better?

But please please please if this guy is elected and ends up disappointing you nuts, like republicans always do...can we meet again and you my friend must promise to swallow!!!

You're bit confused or thinking way too high about yourself, since there is not one reason to single you out.

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.

You're bit confused or thinking way too high about yourself, since there is not one reason to single you out.
Tiggered yet? Okay.

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.

Tiggered yet? Okay.

Doubling down on your own stupidity? Okay...

Months ago I predicted that Trump would not be running against Cankles - the opponent on the ballot would be (drum roll) Fauxahontas.

OK, my faith was shaken when George Soros fucked the dog and allowed her to be nominated.

But not they HAVE TO be searching for a replacement for their little (tip me over, pour me out) teapot and I'm right back to thinking that, come November, it'll be an American Eagle versus an actual (well, imagined) featherhead:

chief-speaking-bull-elizabeth-warren-harvard-cherokee-indian-politics-1337269711.jpg

Viktor Orban for president. He's more sane. Unfortunately he can't run in the United States.

Forum List

Back