🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say it with me: President Donald Trump

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
I'll say President Donal Trump and will you say after a few months after he's elected with me...Impeach the bitch, now!!!

So, just read Trumps speech and I gotta say, that, compared to Obama's... wow I'm fucking embarrassed by what we have in the WH today. I never honestly liked Obama, certainly never voted for him, but I respected the office and the votes of the majority that put him in that office so I've minded my P's and Q's out of respect until today... Today Obama showed me that he does not deserve even that respect. Dammit Obama, you abandoned the people when they needed you to be strong for them, especially when you don't give them permission to be angry. I apologize for my disrespect to the position of the POTUS, and to all those who voted for this man, but dammit America, you made a mistake, you were wrong...

Compared to what Bush Dubya did, how can you criticize Obama?

Yea I can, while we can argue if the war on terror was right or wrong, we can argue if it was too expensive, if it brought ISIS, all of that. That is not the issue.

When they bombed the world trade center Bush spoke directly to the anger that we felt, he said it was okay and he moved decisively to action and justice. In that moment, the POTUS felt as the people he represented did, he felt angry just as we did, he acknowledge it, he allowed it, and he reacted with us to it.

Obama, does not, he does not relate to his people - he is a king on a throne /dictating/ to us, he is not one of us.
The one and ONLY reason Obama was elected was based SOLELY on his skin color.
The fucking negroes 'block voted' for him because he had the same skin color as they did so they assumed he would help them get more 'free shit'. Pure and simple.
Ironic isn't it? The negro race in the US is much worse off since Obama took office. It turned out he treated the negroes just the same as any other LIB politician. Pander for the negro vote then forget they exist until you need to 'go to the well' the next time.
Whites voted for him to asswage their underlying racism. Yes the vast majority of Whites are racists.
"If I vote for a negro it must mean I'm not really as racist as I know I really am deep down".
Ask ten thousand people chosen on the street, at random: "If you had an 18 year old white daughter, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being definitely not, would you be honestly OK with her moving in with a young negro man?".
The results would not surprise anyone.

Hillary's not Obama. She has the wrong skin color for the black vote, and she's not liked by anyone. Plus them "yutes" aren't inspired to vote this cycle.

Trump really should be 50 points ahead, but at this point a win is a win.

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.
I'll say President Donal Trump and will you say after a few months after he's elected with me...Impeach the bitch, now!!!

He first has to do something unconstitutional to be impeached. If he does, I'll support impeachment.
Yeah, Congress watched about 50 unconstitutional actions over the last 8 years and didn't do shit, but they'll jump at the first chance to impeach Trump.

Does Trump need a major "Health" issue to arise to step down as the nominee?

I mean - this from a Republican sitting US Senator:

"I have a wife. I have a daughter. I have a mother, and I have five sister all of whom I love dearly," Lee said. "It's occurred to me on countless occasions today that if anyone spoke to my wife, my daughter, my mother or any of my five sisters the way Mr. Trump has spoken to women, I wouldn't hire that person. I wouldn't hire that person, wouldn't want to be associated with that person," Lee said. "And, I certainly don't think I would feel comfortable hiring that person to be the the leader of the free world."

Forum List

Back