🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say it with me: President Donald Trump

Think about the poor hardworking Trump progeny and ex wives and mistresses where Trump lost tens perhaps hundreds of millions on this ridiculous publicity stunt. What has Trump done to their inheritance and the Trump brand?

They will probably all return to their original surname - Drumphf.

Hopefully the Trump empire is destroyed by this racist sexist bigoted clown train of a presidential run along with the Republican Party right with it.

The tax loophole that Trump used in 1995 to write off a billion dollar loss was removed in the Senate in 2002. Trump won't be able to use that tax loophole this time for another supposedly brilliant businessman come back.

And Senator Clinton voted to remove that loophole from the Tax Code.

Last edited:
Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.

To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, we go. With TRUMP leading us like the Cavalry. :laugh:

You need to start removing all sharp objects from your mommy's basement. LOL!
President Trump will be one of America's best Presidents.
Ask your mommy to sneak you some more money. This time so you can move to Belgium.

Do you make a habit of stating as a fact what you cannot possibly know to be a fact.

I know therefore that you have no shame in lying.

I've lived on my own since I was fifteen I have raised three daughters and have two grandsons and a great grandson.

I paid my own way since sophomore year in high school. I Began collecting my Social Security this year and am still working since I make too much money to retire right now.

So you have no defense for your support of Trump. Condi Rice is right. Trump should step down. Which means anyone supporting Trump is deplorable.

Think about the poor hardworking Trump progeny and ex wives and mistresses where Trump lost tens perhaps hundreds of millions on this ridiculous publicity stunt. What has Trump done to their inheritance and the Trump brand?

They will probably all return to their original surname - Drumphf.

Hopefully the Trump empire is destroyed by this racist sexist bigoted clown train of a presidential run along with the Republican Party right with it.

The tax loophole that Trump used in 1995 to write off a billion dollar loss was removed in the Senate in 2002. Trump won't be able to use that tax loophole this time for another supposedly brilliant businessman come back.

And Senator Clinton voted to remove that loophole from the Tax Code.

All this talk about Trump being racist sexist bigoted. If clinton takes the white house then the racist sexist bigoted muslims will come here in numbers that would make obama jealous. Careful what you wish for. And these racist sexist bigoted muzzies get down and dirty physical with women, unlike the Donald who just tweets or twitters or whatever. Be careful what you wish for all you Trump haters.

jasonnfree, post: 15491726
If clinton takes the white house then the racist sexist bigoted muslims will come here in numbers that would make obama jealous.

Hillary was wrong. Trump supporters are all deplorable. You've got religious bigotry nailed down. That is deplorable.

If hundreds of Republicans in leadership positions openly admit that Trump is deplorable and unfit to be president, doesn't that default to all of them saying that everyone supporting Trump is deplorable?

Trump seems to be on the inside track, solidifying his position with a flip of Floriduh and possibly flipping Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada and Colorado as well as possibly picking up Maine and New Hampshire.

Stocks, which dont like change, are down over 600 points.

Dow 30 Futures Quotes - Investing.com

That sounds like they think Trump has this in the bag.

Another indicator is the gambling odds are now way in Trumps favor like 78% to 22% for Clinton.

And FOX just called Ohio for Trump and Colorado for Clinton..

My last map using a Brexit Factor of 2.5% swing for a 5% diff

upload_2016-11-8_23-9-54.png

Trump can lose PA or MI but he has to win one of them.

This means Trump has flipped Floriduh, Nevada, Iowa, Ohio, and probably one of if not both PA and Michigan

I didnt give Trump New Hampshire or Maine because I just dont want to push it. lol

Edit, swapped Wisconsin and PA.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-8_22-47-42.png
    upload_2016-11-8_22-47-42.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Dont think PA is going for Trump as Hillary is up by 2% right now and Philadelphia is always late in putting in returns and I think that will swamp Pittsburg area which is pro-Trump.

I am really trying to reasonably low-ball Trumps results. This looks like safe results from a Trump perspective.

View attachment 97516

This means Trump has flipped Floriduh, Nevada, Iowa, Ohio, and probably one of if not both PA and Michigan

I didnt give Trump New Hampshire or Maine because I just dont want to push it. lol

He's taking Michigan. He's up!

View attachment 97516

God Willing Trump will take Michigan and Wisconsin and win the election.

I hate to be presumptive.

View attachment 97516

God Willing Trump will take Michigan and Wisconsin and win the election.

I hate to be presumptive.

Getting optimistic here with a few high fives.

MY TALLY: approx 290 TRUMP, and the rest in the 240- 250 range blabla: WHY: GOING TRUMP: WA,MI,WI,GA, UT, and Alaska and of course: Arizona!!! for her: PA, MN, HI, ME. Nevada a toss up....I can hardly breathe!!!!

Forum List

Back