Donald Trump Celebrates 78th Birthday Tomorrow 🎂

Happy Birthday, dear upcoming LEADER of a sinking nation. Your policies will bring us back to where you left us a few short years ago. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking this YUGE job on again. No one but you can do it. I :salute: you! As do millions of others across our land.

Yeah, tack that's been stuck in a corkboard for years and when it sees the light of day all it can do is fall on the floor. :)
Like one of those tacks that was white 30years ago but has now taken on a yellow/orange tint with time. But in some places you can still see the pale white poke through

Enjoy it Mr Trump life is short you never know what could happen and you may not be able to celebrate as freely next year. Have your Big Mac and Diet Coke while you can

He's going to be seventy-eight and still as sharp as a tack too. Happy birthday Mr. President!!! :D

Sharp as a tack, my ass! He doesn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi. He doesn't know the difference between E Jesn Carroll and his own wife. The dumbass thinks he's running against Obama.

He's got the brain of a 5 year old. And he's way more senile than Biden. So fuck Trump and fuck you!

View attachment 961773

sharp as a tack...you really are a fucking idiot
Screenshot_20240614-141233.png

Forum List

Back