Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

You were there?

Of course you werent

If you can sensationalize what happened as murder dont try so hard make excuses for a dumb dead guy
Did you not see the video? It was posted in the original thread on this topic if you want to educate yourself a little

99.999% clean interactions over centuries. 1 in a Billion incident won’t cause me to shut down the line. When you hear Police at the door, put the Guns deep deep away. Police get 0.3 sec to decide. Hesitate and it’s over. Hundreds assassinated every year. Car stops and Domestic. Are the worst. Don’t bring the Cops to your door is step#1.

We can’t line the streets with fairy dust for you commee maggots and keep it all going forward. Sod off Wankers.

Last edited:
Get ready, all you Pig faced homeO slime, Unqualified Black & DEI hires are going to hit the trigger 10X the rate now. Then you will justify and Spin. We know….we know it all. In advance.

You see the Airplanes falling apart in flight, police requirements now down to illegals and only one felony for Blacks. It’s coming you bags of puss. Don’t go near DC, they are looking to take you out.

They will do Tactical Retreats ( like the 90+ Riot equipped LAPD Officers when they fled Florence & Normandy the 92 LA Riot Flashpoint early on in the beginning
I wonder how many cops still believe in law and order and how many are just going through the motions?

Wh
I wonder how many cops still believe in law and order and how many are just going through the motions?
When they realize their careers can be blown up by Body Cam Footage of their mistakes or they can be Caught on Cell phone video of their boot on the throat ( knee on a neck ) or even just using the wrong pronoun or wearin a Red Ballcap ...

Wh

When they realize their careers can be blown up by Body Cam Footage of their mistakes or they can be Caught on Cell phone video of their boot on the throat ( knee on a neck ) or even just using the wrong pronoun or wearin a Red Ballcap ...
Exactly

Forum List

Back