Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

Not when the cops are at your front door

Yes you are. The 2nd was created so people could protect themselves from the government.

There are cases where the homeowner called the cops about a prowler

He met them in his front yard with a gun in his hand and they shot him

And you support the cops killing people while protecting themselves and their property.

Yes you are. The 2nd was created so people could protect themselves from the government.
The Constitution does not guarantee that you will live through the experience

If its a “come and take it” moment during the Texas Revolution sign me up

On the other hand if its a hardworking policeman who is just doing a dangerous job I dont want to be a fool and get myself killed over nothing

But its a free country and if libs want to die its no skin off my nose

The Constitution does not guarantee that you will live through the experience

Of course not but when the government violates your rights there are repercussions.

If its a “come and take it” moment during the Texas Revolution sign me up

But if its a hardworking policeman who is just doing a dangerous job I dont want to be a fool and get myself killed over nothing

But its a free country and if libs want to die its no skin off my nose

You support the government violating people's rights and pretend to be a small government guy.

You are not. You are an authoritarian that simply wants your form of authoritarianism in power.

The law also says the police have a right to defend themselves

Foster may have done nothing illegal but it was very stupid and unnecessary
Yes the cop shooting him was very stupid and unnecessary. Now bring the cop up on charges for his actions and let there be justice

Yes the cop shooting him was very stupid and unnecessary. Now bring the cop up on charges for his actions and let there be justice
The cop is in deep doodoo

But he is alive and the airman is dead

It could have been the other way around

The cop is in deep doodoo

But he is alive and the airman is dead

It could have been the other way around
Or if the cop was better trained and respected the constitution they both would be alive. The cop deserves to be in jail for his actions. Contrary to what you think the police can not just execute individuals whenever they want for whatever reason they want

Or if the cop was better trained and respected the constitution they both would be alive. The cop deserves to be in jail for his actions. Contrary to what you think the police can not just execute individuals whenever they want for whatever reason they want
If the cops are not allowed to defend themselves from citizens holding guns then you better start recruiting social workers

Because the cops are going to become fewer and fewer

If the cops are not allowed to defend themselves from citizens holding guns then you better start recruiting social workers

Because the cops are going to become fewer and fewer
A few less cops killing innocent civilians for exercising their rights would be a good thing. Holding a gun is not a crime, there is no reason a cop should execute a citizen for exercising their constitutional right. If you think they should you are one sick fuck who hates the freedoms we have.

A few less cops killing innocent civilians for exercising their rights would be a good thing. Holding a gun is not a crime, there is no reason a cop should execute a citizen for exercising their constitutional right. If you think they should you are one sick fuck who hates the freedoms we have.
Yeah, the criminals are looking forward to that

Forum List

Back