Schiff Panics – Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo

I'd like to know why it's taken this long for an investigation to take place! Biden himself admitted that he strong-armed the Ukrainian government into dropping the investigation into his son. He not only admitted it...he seemed to REVEL in what he was able to force them to do!
How does that affect Trump's attempt to bribe a foreign government to interfere in ANOTHER US election on his behalf?
02dc-ads-south-united-articleLarge.png

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016
How many people's votes were swayed due to Facebook ads?
Enough EC ballots to offset the fact Putin's Poodle lost the popular vote by eight million ballots.
The EC worked as it was designed. Russian social media ads are the excuse used by morons who got butthurt over Hillary's loss.
The EC worked as it was designed. Russian social media ads are the excuse used by morons who got butthurt over Hillary's loss.
The EC worked to elect a racist imbecile by negating the votes of an eight million popular ballot majority and substituting 77,000 low information votes from three swing states.
one-day-long-after-the-electoral-college-has-been-abolished-47804988.png
You still don't get how this country works, do you?
Might want to bone up on a book called, "US Government for Dummies".

Stocks close higher on China trade deal optimism, despite Trump impeachment bid

"U.S. stocks ended higher Wednesday, after falling for three days, after President Donald Trump said that a U.S.-China trade deal could happen sooner than expected, which offset concern about a congressional impeachment inquiry against Trump, along with weakening global economic data."
920x920.jpg

Think Trump was lying about that trade deal?
I think Wall Street believes the media is blowing smoke-Biden gate did not upset them.
I think Wall Street believes the media is blowing smoke-Biden gate did not upset them.
When was the last time Wall Street did anything to make you think it has the slightest concern for America?
hillary-clinton-paid-wall-street-speeches-bernie-to-attack-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-wall-street-donald-trump-rebuilding-america-pac-pro-trump-pac.png

There is a cancer on the Republican Party.
How long can you ignore that?
Till 2024
Till 2024
You're thinking work release?
il_794xN.2005993991_joay.jpg
Can you say Pence is my president without wincing?
You can't say Pence without wincing.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/27/mike-pence-urged-trump-not-to-release-ukraine-call-transcript/

"Vice President Mike Pence urged President Trump not to release the rough transcript of his call with the president of Ukraine, raising concerns about the precedent such a release would set, according to a report."

This whole debacle is going to come back to bite the Democrats in the ass. It either gets Trump reelected or it elects an liberal ideologue like Elizabeth Warren who will immediately crash the economy as she pushes income redistribution through massive entitlement programs. After two years of progressive misfunction...the voters will send a tidal wave of Republicans back to the Congress to put a stop to the nonsense and then another GOP President will be elected in a 2024 landslide.
Never Underestimate Trump
graveyard.jpg

Trump will be impeached before Christmas.
All Republicans who continue to support him will pay the following November.
He's going to bury your rancid, racist party deeper than Lincoln, Lee, and Grant.
Good Riddance.

Hmm... Where have I heard this before?
Hmm... Where have I heard this before?
Were you alive in 1973?
716TkewOw-L._SY606_.jpg

Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia

No quid pro quo need be shown (although it's there in plain site)

The mere "ask" is impeachable

799653a4-e462-458a-bc80-bee4af221285thumb300000001.png

"Even among the president’s closest allies, Giuliani is now the subject of scorn. When I reached him by phone this morning, following House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s release of the full whistle-blower complaint at the center of the Ukraine scandal, he was, put simply, very angry.

"'It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero,' Giuliani told me."

Rudy Giuliani: ‘You Should Be Happy for Your Country That I Uncovered This’
Pure hearsay!
Pure hearsay!
Still having trouble with facts?
050919_kiev-1557423905.jpg

"VIRAL RUMORS THAT Joe Biden abused his power as vice president to protect his son’s business interests in Ukraine in 2016, which spread last week from the pro-Trump media ecosystem to the New York Times, are “absolute nonsense,” according to Ukraine’s leading anti-corruption activist.

"That evaluation is backed by foreign correspondents in Kiev and a former official with knowledge of Biden’s outreach to Ukraine after President Viktor Yanukovych was deposed in a popular uprising in 2014."

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.
Chairman Schiff? What happened to Nadler?

Curious as to why there hasn't been a vote already on impeaching the president
over this ....high crime?
What I find so cool is that the president has taken this opportunity to expose
Uncle Joe and his shenanigans.

When was the last time Wall Street did anything to make you think it has the slightest concern for America?
hillary-clinton-paid-wall-street-speeches-bernie-to-attack-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-wall-street-donald-trump-rebuilding-america-pac-pro-trump-pac.png

There is a cancer on the Republican Party.
How long can you ignore that?
Till 2024
Till 2024
You're thinking work release?
il_794xN.2005993991_joay.jpg
You can't say Pence without wincing.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/27/mike-pence-urged-trump-not-to-release-ukraine-call-transcript/

"Vice President Mike Pence urged President Trump not to release the rough transcript of his call with the president of Ukraine, raising concerns about the precedent such a release would set, according to a report."
Does this mean Pence is less honest than Trump?

There's nothing "incriminating" in that passage, peckerwood. Obama also sent John Kerry abroad, to represent us in dealings, after he was no longer Secretary of State.

You're stilling trying to read between the words to find something that doesn't exist.
There's nothing "incriminating" in that passage, peckerwood. Obama also sent John Kerry abroad, to represent us in dealings, after he was no longer Secretary of State.
What political opponent did Obama expect Kerry to find political dirt on, Rube?
The United States.
193720.png

Putin’s Poodle
Protip: When you let cartoonists do your thinking for you, no actual thinking gets done.

But I've noticed you seem to be very comfortable with that.
Protip: When you let cartoonists do your thinking for you, no actual thinking gets done.
As if you have the slightest grasp of critical thinking, Loon.
When you have a narcissistic cartoon in the Oval Office, what better forum is there to reveal his many impeachable offenses?
23178351-standard.jpeg
Awesome strategy. Hit bottom, dig.

799653a4-e462-458a-bc80-bee4af221285thumb300000001.png

"Even among the president’s closest allies, Giuliani is now the subject of scorn. When I reached him by phone this morning, following House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s release of the full whistle-blower complaint at the center of the Ukraine scandal, he was, put simply, very angry.

"'It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero,' Giuliani told me."

Rudy Giuliani: ‘You Should Be Happy for Your Country That I Uncovered This’
Pure hearsay!
Pure hearsay!
Still having trouble with facts?
050919_kiev-1557423905.jpg

"VIRAL RUMORS THAT Joe Biden abused his power as vice president to protect his son’s business interests in Ukraine in 2016, which spread last week from the pro-Trump media ecosystem to the New York Times, are “absolute nonsense,” according to Ukraine’s leading anti-corruption activist.

"That evaluation is backed by foreign correspondents in Kiev and a former official with knowledge of Biden’s outreach to Ukraine after President Viktor Yanukovych was deposed in a popular uprising in 2014."

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.
The Intercept.....ROTFLMFAO

The Intercept - Media Bias/Fact Check
Overall, we rate The Intercept progressive Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left

Who didn't see this coming!!!! Schiff and his cohorts got their ass handed to them on a Trump Platter.

Schiff Panics - Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo, 'Classic Mafia-Like Shakedown' (VIDEO)

[Schiff is a deranged clown and he should be removed as House Intel Chairman for his lies, leaking and corruption.]
Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

WTF else do leaders and ambassadors do other than try to convince, cajole and horse trade other leaders into doing their bidding?

If Trump was only looking into the corruption of Biden or his son, I don't think that qualifies and election interference, it is only trying to clean up corruption.

Likewise, if a Democrat gets into office and asks Putin for records of Trump's dealing in Russia, I seriously doubt there is a lefty on this board that would feel it is unethical.
WTF else do leaders and ambassadors do other than try to convince, cajole and horse trade other leaders into doing their bidding?
Did Trump violate the Constitution by asking a foreign leader to dig up dirt on Biden?

Constitution? I don't know... But there is plenty of laws beside the constitution... There is also the gross ethics violations he could have broke as well...

Put it this way... It is not illegal for a Secret Service agent to have sex with the first lady... It is not against the law... But do you think he should or will keep his job?

Just like it is not illegal for the President to give every secret agent name and address to an enemy country, but would that be a fireable offence?

Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one...

"Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one..."
Especially in this case! There is no crime and the Democrats know they'll never get the votes in the Senate to impeach Trump! So why are they going ahead with impeachment? Because they don't have a platform that the American people agree with and their candidates are all so far left that electing them would be a disaster! They don't have a CHOICE but to divert attention away from their own shortcomings by starting yet another "investigation" into Trump!

Who didn't see this coming!!!! Schiff and his cohorts got their ass handed to them on a Trump Platter.

Schiff Panics - Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo, 'Classic Mafia-Like Shakedown' (VIDEO)

[Schiff is a deranged clown and he should be removed as House Intel Chairman for his lies, leaking and corruption.]
Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

If Trump was only looking into the corruption of Biden or his son, I don't think that qualifies and election interference, it is only trying to clean up corruption.

Likewise, if a Democrat gets into office and asks Putin for records of Trump's dealing in Russia, I seriously doubt there is a lefty on this board that would feel it is unethical.
Did Trump violate the Constitution by asking a foreign leader to dig up dirt on Biden?

Constitution? I don't know... But there is plenty of laws beside the constitution... There is also the gross ethics violations he could have broke as well...

Put it this way... It is not illegal for a Secret Service agent to have sex with the first lady... It is not against the law... But do you think he should or will keep his job?

Just like it is not illegal for the President to give every secret agent name and address to an enemy country, but would that be a fireable offence?

Trump has done little else except violate his oath of office as far as I can tell:

Opinion | The People vs. Donald J. Trump

"The presidential oath of office contains 35 words and one core promise: to 'preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.'

"Since virtually the moment Donald J. Trump took that oath two years ago, he has been violating it.

"He has repeatedly put his own interests above those of the country.

"He has used the presidency to promote his businesses.

"He has accepted financial gifts from foreign countries.

"He has lied to the American people about his relationship with a hostile foreign government.

"He has tolerated cabinet officials who use their position to enrich themselves."

Especially in this case! There is no crime and the Democrats know they'll never get the votes in the Senate to impeach Trump! So why are they going ahead with impeachment? Because they don't have a platform that the American people agree with and their candidates are all so far left that electing them would be a disaster! They don't have a CHOICE but to divert attention away from their own shortcomings by starting yet another "investigation" into Trump!
Don't forget this gets them air time. Look what it did for Swalwell-he ran for prez off it.

Trump has done little else except violate his oath of office as far as I can tell:

Opinion | The People vs. Donald J. Trump

"The presidential oath of office contains 35 words and one core promise: to 'preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.'

"Since virtually the moment Donald J. Trump took that oath two years ago, he has been violating it.

"He has repeatedly put his own interests above those of the country.

"He has used the presidency to promote his businesses.

"He has accepted financial gifts from foreign countries.

"He has lied to the American people about his relationship with a hostile foreign government.

"He has tolerated cabinet officials who use their position to enrich themselves."
Only your opinion

Don't forget this gets them air time. Look what it did for Swalwell-he ran for prez off it.

More importantly it draws attention away from the fact that our economy has been doing better than just about anyone else in the world since Trump was elected and the fact that all of the "give aways" that Democrats are promising for votes are total fantasy because we can't afford to pay for the ones we're already obligated to!

I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden? Why exactly? Because Biden is running for President? So someone should be immune from prosecution because they're running for office? So how does this work, Democrats? Do we wait until Biden is President and only THEN do we investigate him for wrongdoing?

Funny how all of you were more than happy to investigate Trump both before he was nominated and after he won the election but now you're APPALLED that someone would call for an investigation into Joe Biden's actions!
Remember, Democrats believe the law doesn't apply to them.

This is beyond question. Their actions prove it.

maxresdefault.jpg

You really want to make this about Trump's integrity?
You're a Communist. No matter what amount of integrity Trump has, you have even less.

Meanwhile, you and the rest of the left are excusing Biden And Son's corruption.

Run along, Commie Dumbass.
You're a Communist. No matter what amount of integrity Trump has, you have even less.

Meanwhile, you and the rest of the left are excusing Biden And Son's corruption.

TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Will you sob like a little BITCH when he goes to prison?

Trump and Russian Money GO WAY Back ... Lest we forget
Dunno. And we'll never find out.

You Commies sure do like to put your political enemies in prison for disagreeing with you.

You Commies sure do like to put your political enemies in prison for disagreeing with you.
So you think a life-long crony capitalist/con man who launders money for the Russian mob should not be investigated?

"It’s entirely possible that Trump was never more than a convenient patsy for Russian oligarchs and mobsters, with his casinos and condos providing easy pass-throughs for their illicit riches. At the very least, with his constant need for new infusions of cash and his well-documented troubles with creditors, Trump made an easy 'mark' for anyone looking to launder money. But whatever his knowledge about the source of his wealth, the public record makes clear that Trump built his business empire in no small part with a lot of dirty money from a lot of dirty Russians — including the dirtiest and most feared of them all."

That claim applies to Trump and Biden
What does that tell you?
FELB2020_-NAVY-POST.jpg

How will you react when he appoints Hillary Attorney General?
You may as well be asking how I'll react when the sun comes up in the west tomorrow morning.
donald-trump-king-israel-crown-1566401308.jpg
...says the guy who wanted Hillary coronated.
says the guy who wanted Hillary coronated.
I wasn't stupid enough to vote for Clinton or Trump.
Obviously, you were.
Election-2016-US-Presidential-Candidates.jpg
Oh, yeah, you're a Bern Victim, the stupidest voter of all.
morons-for-half-wits-for-trump-racist-trump-make-america-great-27548161.png

How does that affect Trump's attempt to bribe a foreign government to interfere in ANOTHER US election on his behalf?
02dc-ads-south-united-articleLarge.png

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016
Enough EC ballots to offset the fact Putin's Poodle lost the popular vote by eight million ballots.
The EC worked to elect a racist imbecile by negating the votes of an eight million popular ballot majority and substituting 77,000 low information votes from three swing states.
one-day-long-after-the-electoral-college-has-been-abolished-47804988.png
We're not a democracy, you raging pile of retardery. And if the Democrat had won, you would shit your pants in rage at the mere suggestion the EC be abolished.

I know it. You know it. Stop pretending you have any principles; to you, it's all about your favorite totalitarian gaining and amassing power over the country you hate.

No, George, you're just a Useful Idiot, though the Useful part is up for debate. If your Commie wins, you will NOT be given a corner office and a seat on the Politburo. That's what they offered you, isn't it?

No, you'll be put against the wall, because once a traitor, always a traitor.
We're not a democracy, you raging pile of retardery. And if the Democrat had won, you would shit your pants in rage at the mere suggestion the EC be abolished
25bnpu.jpg

Your SQUEALS are duly noted, Piggy.

Ya know, we all learned that Barak Obama learned the Russians were operating a Counter-Intelligence Op using social media, attempting to hack into our power grid, and interfering in the US back in 2014...and Barry let it continue for 2 years. His own admin people admitted they did not do enough to stop it, adding, 'We Choked!'

In 2016, Russia began paying liberal / Dem-supported groups - to include BLM, Antifa, & the Black Fist - to spread racial division and violence, AND they sold Russian Counter-Intel propaganda to Hillary through a foreign spy (who was working for Obama's FBI) fore her to use in a Presidential election.

Vladimir Putin has to be sitting back laughing in amusement at how much more and with greater hatred and passion the Democrats - such as Nadler and Schiff - have done to successfully single-handedly divide this nation over the last 3+ years - and continue to do so - using their own counter-Intel/Info ops campaigns than he ever hoped to accomplish by doing what they did.

:rolleyes:

Regardless of Biden's crimes in Ukraine, when Trump asked a foreign leader to investigate a political rival, Trump broke yet another law, and this time the crime is obvious enough for impeachment and a trial in the Senate possibly about this time next year.
4184379_0.jpg

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

"President Trump told Mr Zelensky that he would like him to speak to Rudy Giuliani, his personal lawyer, whom he described as a 'highly respected man', as well as US attorney-general William Barr. Mr Trump went on to ask Mr Zelensky if he could 'look into' Joe Biden’s involvement in the sacking of a top Ukrainian prosecutor in 2016, when Mr Biden was vice-president."

"Regardless of Biden's crimes?"

Are you kidding me? Why does Joe Biden get a pass? If he committed a crime while he was Vice President why should he not have to face the music for doing so? Because he's a candidate for public office? The double standard of the left is so blantant when it comes to Donald Trump that it's become farce at this point!

The could care less that Biden had illegal dealings in Ukraine. Absolutely care less. That's why they have no credibility now. They're hypocrites and the impeachment is just a big circus.
The could care less that Biden had illegal dealings in Ukraine. Absolutely care less. That's why they have no credibility now. They're hypocrites and the impeachment is just a big circus.
You can't support a corrupt hypocrite like Donald Trump to the extent you do and convince anyone else you have the slightest regard for illegal dealings. Trump has been a crooked crony capitalist for his entire adult life as evidenced by his fear of releasing his tax returns which will likely show he and his useless-eater crime-family cronies have been laundering money for Russian oligarchs for decades.
Collusion-PRINT-CMYK-1020x675.jpg

Exposing Trump's Deals | Global Witness

Biden son received a billion from burisma. Yeah, trump should have asked about that 400 million we're giving them and if some of that was coming back to the bidens and kerry's son. Sorry bud, trump wasn't colluding. He was wondering how deep the bidens collusion goes with ukraine, especially after O covertly overthrew ukraine.
Biden son received a billion from burisma. Yeah, trump should have asked about that 400 million we're giving them and if some of that was coming back to the bidens and kerry's son. Sorry bud, trump wasn't colluding. He was wondering how deep the bidens collusion goes with ukraine, especially after O covertly overthrew ukraine.
Only ignorant fools believe Trump OR Biden deserves to serve as POTUS.
Whatever crimes the Bidens committed in Ukraine, they pale in comparison to the criminal transgressions of the Trump Crime Family.

The Only Impeachment Guide You’ll Ever Need

Trump is an illegitimate criminal who lies to the American people every day. He will die in prison.

No no, Biden worked an illegal deal for his son through Ukraine and burisma. The bidens and kerrys have been at these schemes within the govt for decades. Trump is not going to prison. I know that hurts your liberal sensibilities but that's just the way it is. It's called logic...not liberal goo emotion.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

You really want to make this about Trump's integrity?

TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Will you sob like a little BITCH when he goes to prison?

So you think a life-long crony capitalist/con man who launders money for the Russian mob should not be investigated?

"It’s entirely possible that Trump was never more than a convenient patsy for Russian oligarchs and mobsters, with his casinos and condos providing easy pass-throughs for their illicit riches. At the very least, with his constant need for new infusions of cash and his well-documented troubles with creditors, Trump made an easy 'mark' for anyone looking to launder money. But whatever his knowledge about the source of his wealth, the public record makes clear that Trump built his business empire in no small part with a lot of dirty money from a lot of dirty Russians — including the dirtiest and most feared of them all."
If you have proof, go in front of congress with it.

Forum List

Back