schneiderman

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
so what leftwing group or organization hires this guy?
we all know they will because bashing trump is way more important than his behavior that makes trump look like a boy scout

well guys you put your faith in him and you got burned agin.

when will you lefties learn that social justice is only needed in places run by leftwingers

so what leftwing group or organization hires this guy?
we all know they will because bashing trump is way more important than his behavior that makes trump look like a boy scout

well guys you put your faith in him and you got burned agin.

when will you lefties learn that social justice is only needed in places run by leftwingers

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

050718-tanya-schneiderman-feature.jpg

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.
...and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”
https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

I wonder if more progressive men are like this dude. It would certainly explain why so many progressive women are of the opinion that men are these horrible creatures.

Also how many people knew about this and covered it up?

Forum List

Back