Schumer blocks Coast Guard pay

i
It's your problem, not mine.

It’s okay! I can stand it! I know what I read!

That is doubtful.
Yes! I can see that! Ewe being a libtard and all.
So Silly. Needy of the POTUS apologist last word. I get it. You and the Hugely Bigly Orange Glob get the last word.
Yep! Libtard.
Nope not even remotely. Your Orange Savior just loves Chumps. That's how he made his money in NY.

Pelosi does it the American way . Getting bills passed via cooperation and give and take . That’s how the gov has worked for 200+ years.

Which country are you from?

Oy Vey (((Schumer))) has blocked a Republican bill to pay the Coast Guard. Thats ok Chuckie. You cant break us. And you cant starve us out for your illegal voters. Keep that grin Chuckie. For the record.

Schumer blocks bill to pay Coast Guard
Liberals hate the Military - not a surprise.

In peacetime, the Coast Guard belongs to the Dept. of Transportation, not the military. That is why they aren't getting paid, because DOT is considered "unnecessary". Tell Trump to open up the government.

You are a little out of date Biker. What you say was true for a long time but the Coast Guard is now under Homeland Security in peacetime (not many people noticed the change so understandable). Also TSA and Border Patrol. There is a rhyme and reason to who the Democrats are trying to starve out. Those who protect the borders.
Not going to let them. We, the Coast Guard family members, are keeping them afloat. And will for as long a necessary. I am hoping various TSA and Border Patrol associations are doing the same thing for them.

It’s okay! I can stand it! I know what I read!

That is doubtful.
So Silly. Needy of the POTUS apologist last word. I get it. You and the Hugely Bigly Orange Glob get the last word.
Yep! Libtard.
Nope not even remotely. Your Orange Savior just loves Chumps. That's how he made his money in NY.
Don’t give a shit what you call yourself libtard! Your values are not mine! Thank God.

Me personally? If the GOP and the president want to pay the CG, declare them to be a part of the military and they would be funded.

If President Trump declares a national emergency then perhaps they move to their wartime slot in the Navy? I dont know. Maybe that would work. But there is a reason the Coast Guard is kept seperate from the military in peacetime so hate to give that up. But in desperate times....

That is doubtful.
Yep! Libtard.
Don’t give a shit what you call yourself libtard! Your values are not mine! Thank God.
Another Bripat sock puppet. You didn't even give me the chance. Thank all the Jebuz Godz you want. This is your new God.

Yep! Libtard.
Another Bripat sock puppet. You didn't even give me the chance. Thank all the Jebuz Godz you want. This is your new God.

Libtarded! That bee ewe!

Yep! Libtard.

Libtarded! That bee ewe!
LOL! You are a simpleton child. Just like POTUS. LMAO! And you are proud of that.

Yep! Libtard.

Libtarded! That bee ewe!
LOL! You are a simpleton child. Just like POTUS. LMAO! And you are proud of that.
I am proud of not being libtarded like ewe are!

Libtarded! That bee ewe!
I am proud of not being libtarded like ewe are!

Okay I get it. Like all the USMB POTUS imps, you want the last word.

Oy Vey (((Schumer))) has blocked a Republican bill to pay the Coast Guard. Thats ok Chuckie. You cant break us. And you cant starve us out for your illegal voters. Keep that grin Chuckie. For the record.

In peacetime, the Coast Guard belongs to the Dept. of Transportation, not the military. That is why they aren't getting paid, because DOT is considered "unnecessary". Tell Trump to open up the government.

Tell Pelousy to provide the money for the wall. The same wall she voted for twice. And the shut down ends.

Easy, Peasy.

Tell Pelousy to provide the money for the wall. The same wall she voted for twice. And the shut down ends.

Easy, Peasy.
Tell POTUS to keep his campaign promise and collect from Mexico for the wall. Eazy Peezy.

They are DHS, not DoT.

Liberals want all the feds to be paid .

Cons hate all the non military. You are stopping all of them from being paid .

It’s a disgrace that the Gop would have the nerve to suddenly pay the CG and no one else.

Agreed. But, if they don't pay the CG, then the GOP can no longer claim to "support the troops". Yeah, I know, the CG belongs to the DOT in peacetime, but they still have weapons and act in a military manner.

Me personally? If the GOP and the president want to pay the CG, declare them to be a part of the military and they would be funded.

I mean, you conservatives already think it's okay to take 5.7 billion from the current military budget to fund the wall, don't you think funding the CG is more important?

The Coast Guard is considered one of the Armed Forces. They fall under DHS (during peacetime) & not DoD because they have a law enforcement element attached to them.

Easy, Peasy.
Tell POTUS to keep his campaign promise and collect from Mexico for the wall. Eazy Peezy.

As I said. No one cares who pays for it. Just so long as its built.

Easy, Peasy.

Forum List

Back