Schumer: I Wish House Had More John McCains

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
If this isn't reason enough to get rid of McCain and proof he needs to retire immediately.

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who was part of the "Gang of Eight" that wrote the Senate's immigration bill, lamented that there were not more John McCains in the House of Representatives.

Sen. McCain (R-AZ) has been lauded as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's "favorite Republican," and President Barack Obama, when asked by Jay Leno on Tuesday to speak about his "bromance" with McCain," described it as a "romantic comedy." But there are not as many Republicans who are so willing to compromise like McCain in the House, much to Schumer's chagrin.

"Well, the problem is, why aren't there more John McCains?" Schumer told the Huffington Post on Monday. "It's not a mystery why there's a John McCain. The question is, why hasn't even a stronger group in the House created some John McCains? And the redistricting system makes it much harder."

Do you think Schumer would say that about someone who actually stood up for Conservative values?

Yeah, Congress working together for their constituents is awful and should be stopped! :rolleyes:

When it's throwing the country down the toilet, it must be stopped.

They aren't working for the voters.. They are working for the Illegals.

Schumer is such a condescending assh*le. Looks at everyone over his glasses like he's the cranky old School Marm: "Be quiet!"

Someone aught to just punch him in the mouth.

If this isn't reason enough to get rid of McCain and proof he needs to retire immediately.

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who was part of the "Gang of Eight" that wrote the Senate's immigration bill, lamented that there were not more John McCains in the House of Representatives.

Sen. McCain (R-AZ) has been lauded as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's "favorite Republican," and President Barack Obama, when asked by Jay Leno on Tuesday to speak about his "bromance" with McCain," described it as a "romantic comedy." But there are not as many Republicans who are so willing to compromise like McCain in the House, much to Schumer's chagrin.

"Well, the problem is, why aren't there more John McCains?" Schumer told the Huffington Post on Monday. "It's not a mystery why there's a John McCain. The question is, why hasn't even a stronger group in the House created some John McCains? And the redistricting system makes it much harder."

Do you think Schumer would say that about someone who actually stood up for Conservative values?

Schumer would say that about any member of Congress who puts his county first, before party and partisan dogma, unlike most House republicans.

As do a majority of Americans weary of a hyper-partisan republican House more interested in ‘getting rid of Obama’ than responsible governance and doing what’s best for the Nation.

Yeah, Congress working together for their constituents is awful and should be stopped! :rolleyes:

When it's throwing the country down the toilet, it must be stopped.

They aren't working for the voters.. They are working for the Illegals.

Seriously.

What's throwing the country down the toilet?

We are the richest most powerful nation on earth.

If anything..it's you folks are that trying to turn it into Saudi Arabia.

That, to me, is throwing it down the toilet.

Americans' Top Critique of GOP: "Unwilling to Compromise"

My congressman is working for me. I hear very few complaints in the district. Everyone I know likes what he is doing for them.

He will win reelection easily next year.

That's a common feeling around the country. It's the other guy's Congressman that's a flaming asshole. :cool:

Yep, exactly how the system was designed.

It works for me.

Forum List

Back