Schumer Says Democrats Will Reach Out To Build Non-MAGA Senate Coalition on debt ceiling / Schumer: Average Americans said "I’m afraid of this MAGA"

Schumer has no plan to accommodate anyone.
Just another gaslighting ploy of words that will vanish faster than Biden's treatise that his central mission once elected would be to bring the two sides together.
Do the opposite thing.

Defund the Executive Branch.

Too Funny. I just did a search for a picture of Trump wearing a "Q" pin and even the internet comes up with nothing but Trump wearing his little flag!

Tards are such filithy little delusional LIARS! :auiqs.jpg:

Too Funny. I just did a search for a picture of Trump wearing a "Q" pin and even the internet comes up with nothing but Trump wearing his little flag!

Tards are such filithy little delusional LIARS! :auiqs.jpg:
It was posted by Trump presumedly.

I don't do social media. If you use truth social have you seen this?

"On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words "The Storm is Coming." In QAnon lore, the "storm" refers to Trump's final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television."

This is the pic. Can any truth social users verify?

download (4).jpeg

It was posted by Trump presumedly.
Presumably.

I don't do social media.
THIS is social media.

If you use truth social have you seen this?
I've never even looked at Truth Social.

Your linked article is worthless proving nothing.

This is the pic. Can any truth social users verify?
View attachment 725876
That's all you got??? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Presumably.

Yeah. Presumedly. However, I was looking to see if any truth social users could verify. Technically even if one or more did confirm it still wouldn't prove it, so unless I can get a hold of Trump and get him on a three way call with you and I, it will remain presumably forever.

Such is the way of the road to denialism.

THIS is social media.

Fair point.

I've never even looked at Truth Social.

Your lucky. I heard it's easy to get banned there.

Your linked article is worthless proving nothing.

Yeah, I know. It's much more likely that multiple media outlets conspired to pretend Trump posted that pic from his truth social account, then for Trump to actually have done it.

That's all you got??? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
I am afraid a link to the picture and a copy of the associated post is all I got.

You win.

Forum List

Back