JD Vance: Childless Cat Ladies

This creep has a really low opinion of women

Women vote stupidly. They do. I am one, and I say this unapologetically.

He could have just said that without going after a certain subset, like those with cats and no children.

We vote "softly", which would be lovely if the world had unlimited resources. It would just be wonderful if we could have "free": healthcare, child care, schooling, etc.

But this is not Utopia.

Women struggle with that a lot.

He could have just said that without going after a certain subset, like those with cats and no children.

We vote "softly", which would be lovely if the world had unlimited resources. It would just be wonderful if we could have "free": healthcare, child care, schooling, etc.

But this is not Utopia.

Whenever you get groupthink vote, my only hope is in the fact that anyone can be brought to their senses, and once the ball gets rolling, more and more people join in the movement.

Whenever you get groupthink vote, my only hope is in the fact that anyone can be brought to their senses, and once the ball gets rolling, more and more people join in the movement.

It is generally true that married women vote LESS like this than unmarried women. I always put that down to running up against the good sense of a man, who says yes, these are great ideas, too bad there's never a money tree around when you need it.

Of course if a married woman is married to a liberal man---poor woman, first; and second, all bets are off. She still votes like an egghead.

But this is not Utopia.

pknopp downvoted this. Is he/she a woman?

But this is not Utopia.

You’re not alone. Many man vote stupidly too. It’s very common among Americans.

Forum List

Back