🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer threatens GOVT SHUTDOWN if GOP tries to carry out what HE - Schumer - wanted to do in 2006

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In 2006, along with 25 other hypocritical Democrats, Chief Hypocrite Chucky Schumer 'voted for President George W. Bush’s Secure Fence Act, which built 700 miles (1,000 km) of a protective barrier between the United States-Mexico border.'

NOW, in 2017, Chucky and several other Democrats sent a letter to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) threatening to perpetrate a government shutdown if the Republicans attempt to keep Americans safe by funding the wall he wanted in 2006.

Suddenly it's no longer 'cool' / 'hip' for Democrats to value our national security and protecting American citizens more than defending and aiding illegals and potential threats / terrorists from coming into the country.

This week's 'Snowflake Hypocrite Of the Week' goes to D-Chucky Schumer.

In 2006, along with 25 other hypocritical Democrats, Chief Hypocrite Chucky Schumer 'voted for President George W. Bush’s Secure Fence Act, which built 700 miles (1,000 km) of a protective barrier between the United States-Mexico border.'

NOW, in 2017, Chucky and several other Democrats sent a letter to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) threatening to perpetrate a government shutdown if the Republicans attempt to keep Americans safe by funding the wall he wanted in 2006.

Suddenly it's no longer 'cool' / 'hip' for Democrats to value our national security and protecting American citizens more than defending and aiding illegals and potential threats / terrorists from coming into the country.

Fence or wall.
No difference?

Tell the whole story,not just bits and pieces...

The White House wants a few billion dollars to start building the border wall

Schumer and others will shut everything down, if they give it to him

Schumer was elected to stop the reckless republican agenda shutting down the govt. is patriotic.

Sound familiar? That is the excuse repubs made for shutting down the govt. Then blamed it on Obama. If dems shut down the govt. it will be blamed on Trump.

Schumer cant do shit.. And go ahead and shut it down. Last time they did it, they lost seats, 14 of them. Feel free to give us a majority in both houses of Congress..

Fence or wall.
No difference?
Their purpose is physical barrier, is it too hard to understand? They may look different but serve the same purpose.

Schumer cant do shit.. And go ahead and shut it down. Last time they did it, they lost seats, 14 of them. Feel free to give us a majority in both houses of Congress..
Schumer can do us all a favor and shut down his mouth for four years

Like Green Eggs and Ham loser Ted Cruz..lol..

Taking away meals on wheels and afterschool lunches for a Wall. How ignorant. I say close the government down, its not needed anymore. We will take care of our own states.

Schumer was elected to stop the reckless republican agenda shutting down the govt. is patriotic.

View attachment 117139

1. Schumer agreed with and pushed the 'reckless Republican Agenda' by agreeing with and calling for a fence / wall in 2006.

2. Gee, every time the Democrats shut down the govt and then blame the GOP for doing so they call 'shutting down the govt' 'Un-American'...but when they officially do it snowflakes call it 'Patriotic'.

My apologies to D-Chuck Schumer.....

YOU are This week's 'Snowflake Hypocrite Of the Week'!
You said Mexico would pay for the wall. Americans are. You are the douchebag of the millennium!

Yes, why isn't Mexico paying for the wall like Trump said they would???? answer that question Trump lovers.

I

Well I guess I was wrong about Chuck Schumer, et al being nothing but a bunch of useless douche bags, apparently it's possible that he and his gang of apparatchiks could in fact be useful for something.

Shut 'er down Chuck, you've got my full support for that, just don't go all weak knee'd like your fellow criminals on the Republican side of the aisle and re-open it.

You said Mexico would pay for the wall. Americans are. You are the douchebag of the millennium!
How long has Trump been in office...2 months? He has already done more in 2 months and had a bigger positive impact on the country in 2 months than Obama had/did in at least his 1st year, if not more.

You assume that there will not be cuts to foreign aide to Mexico, tariffs, etc - money that would be going to Mexico that they will not lose which will pay for the wall.

I suggest a little patience before being too eager to attack Trump...so far that hasn't worked for Snowflakes as he has made them look foolish.

Then again, it might not happen, and we may end up paying for the wall. I would not mind paying to secure our nation and protect it's people. Why do you have a problem doing so?

In Obama's failed Stimulus Plan he and Democrats doled out millions to study why a homosexual Argentinian man's sex life was better than a heterosexual American man's was, on how to teach Chinese alcoholic prostitutes how to drink less while on duty, etc... I would much rather my money be spent on building a wall to keep Mexican Drug cartels, illegals, and potential terrorists out of the country, thereby protecting American citizens.

Seems like you would rather give our money to homosexual foreigners and foreign alcoholic hookers....

I

Well I guess I was wrong about Chuck Schumer, et al being nothing but a bunch of useless douche bags, apparently it's possible that he and his gang of apparatchiks could in fact be useful for something.

Shut 'er down Chuck, you've got my full support for that, just don't go all weak knee'd like your fellow criminals on the Republican side of the aisle and re-open it.
True conservatives are with Chuck on this. Fakes like easyt will cheer on republican spending.

Please shut the government down Chuckie. Last time the government shutdown, the Congress gained over 30 seats and the Senate swung from Demo to Repub. More, more, more...

I

True conservatives are with Chuck on this
I

True conservatives are with Chuck on this

upload_2017-3-17_10-5-23.jpeg

WHICH 'Schumer'? The one that wanted to secure the border and protect Americans in 2006 or the 'Schumer' who wants to shut down the govt now?

Forum List

Back