Scientific American Magazine: "Climate change helped spark Iran’s protests"

Climate Change May Have Helped Spark Iran's Protests

No, this is not from The Onion. This is a serious publication.

"Scientific" American has let the AGW Cult make them the butt end of a joke
Only for brainwashed functional morons like you... The GOP and its misinformed idiots are the only people in the world who don't believe in global warming d u h....

All good scientist should be skeptics or they are cult members .

Yes much of the distress we are seeing in the middle east is due to lack of water. As I have told my children, you think people are mean now wait till you run into one dying of thirst.
Do tell! Got a link there, anti-science boy?
Anti science boy, go fuck your self weather man. Get your head out of the clouds.What do you supose happens when people who live in a fucking desert have 14,15,18, 21 children. Hell didn't Osama Bin Laden have over a 100 kids. Add in that an aquifer is your only water source. Do you realy nedd a link to explain this to you?

Stop having so many kids.
Don't tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them!

Yes much of the distress we are seeing in the middle east is due to lack of water. As I have told my children, you think people are mean now wait till you run into one dying of thirst.
Do tell! Got a link there, anti-science boy?
Anti science boy, go fuck your self weather man. Get your head out of the clouds.What do you supose happens when people who live in a fucking desert have 14,15,18, 21 children. Hell didn't Osama Bin Laden have over a 100 kids. Add in that an aquifer is your only water source. Do you realy nedd a link to explain this to you?

Stop having so many kids.
Don't tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them!

Meh...let Darwin go to work.

The left are in an all out assault upon science.

The "Science" of the Left is the science of assault. "Undeniable science fact" is whatever supports and promotes the Leftist agenda.
Ya I can take your word over scientific america.. Go fuck your self and do not answer any m ore of my threads, I realy do not care what you have to say.

Forum List

Back