🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scientific Proof That Democrats Are Full Of Shit

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
A new study has found that people who feel and express moral outrage are really compensating for a moral identity (i.e., immaturity) and personal guilt. Some of us (me) have been saying this for years. The leftist shit bags who are vehemently pro- environment, social justice, civil rights, or whatever, really are saying "Hey, I am a fuck-up with emotional problems and I am not comfortable with who I am."

Here is an article about the study:

Moral Outrage Is Self-Serving, Say Psychologists

Look around you. You can see these fuck-ups all around you. They are in your family, at work, at the gym, and on Internet message boards. Now we have confirmation of what the problem is.

• Banned
That would certainly explain the PC, Identity Politics, Hypersensitivity and White Guilt that so completely consume "progressives".

Normal, decent liberals, not so much. If you can find them amidst the noise.

I think I once read an article about a study showing that politically conservative people are more content and happy than are non-conservatives. This comports with the moral outrage study. The leftist scum would have their explanation for this, but I think conservatives are far more comfortable with themselves, their values, and generally who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That would certainly explain the PC, Identity Politics, Hypersensitivity and White Guilt that so completely consume "progressives".

I think I once read an article about a study showing that politically conservative people are more content and happy than are non-conservatives. This comports with the moral outrage study. The leftist scum would have their explanation for this, but I think conservatives are far more comfortable with themselves, their values, and generally who they are.

I see when the "progressives" here attack and insult the "rubes" and "flyover country" and the "rednecks", and it seems to me those people, even if their lives are simpler, are more content than those who feel a need to insult and mock them. If their religion gives them peace and guidance and answers, well, great. Maybe the "progressives" should try that stuff to make them a little less nasty and hateful.

Seems to me that contentment and happiness are what it's all about. People who feel some need to be nasty to people they don't even know clearly seem to be lacking in that department.

I see when the "progressives" here attack and insult the "rubes" and "flyover country" and the "rednecks", and it seems to me those people, even if their lives are simpler, are more content than those who feel a need to insult and mock them. If their religion gives them peace and guidance and answers, well, great. Maybe the "progressives" should try that stuff to make them a little less nasty and hateful.

Seems to me that contentment and happiness are what it's all about. People who feel some need to be nasty to people they don't even know clearly seem to be lacking in that department.
Well now, when those people are telling me how much they would like to shoot my ass, and they are buying up guns and ammo, ahead of the needs of their children, then I hold them in contempt. I do not wish to shoot them, and they can be perfectly happy with whatever they like. Just don't aggress me, and don't preach science to me, when they don't know even the basics.

I hear all kinds of bellyaching here from people that cannot find work. Yet there are about 6 million jobs going begging in this nation. But you have to have some education for those jobs. And you have to go where the jobs are. If you do not want to do either of those things, don't bitch about being left out of the economy. Go out and pick fruit and vegetables, so we don't need those people from Mexico.

• Banned

Well now, when those people are telling me how much they would like to shoot my ass, and they are buying up guns and ammo, ahead of the needs of their children, then I hold them in contempt. I do not wish to shoot them, and they can be perfectly happy with whatever they like. Just don't aggress me, and don't preach science to me, when they don't know even the basics.

I hear all kinds of bellyaching here from people that cannot find work. Yet there are about 6 million jobs going begging in this nation. But you have to have some education for those jobs. And you have to go where the jobs are. If you do not want to do either of those things, don't bitch about being left out of the economy. Go out and pick fruit and vegetables, so we don't need those people from Mexico.

Yeah, thank you for that generalized bitching.

Wow, that's quite an indictment. Is that what you think of people in red states? That kind of illustrates my point.

Well, not "kind of". That pretty much nails it.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Wow, I'm sure glad you're not one to stereotype. Is that what you think of people in red states? That kind of illustrates my point.
Old Rock is clearly a miserable schmuck.

Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

Anyone who believes in big unlimited government, AGW, PC, against school choice, and abortion on demand can't be too smart.

So yeah....many Ds are full of shit.

Forum List

Back