Scientists Discover A Multiverse In The Brain

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Scientists studying the brain have discovered that the organ operates on up to 11 different dimensions, creating multiverse-like structures that are “a world we had never imagined.”

By using an advanced mathematical system, researchers were able to uncover architectural structures that appears when the brain has to process information, before they disintegrate into nothing.

Their findings, published in the journal Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, reveals the hugely complicated processes involved in the creation of neural structures, potentially helping explain why the brain is so difficult to understand and tying together its structure with its function.

brain-multiverse.png

The left shows a digital copy of a part of the neocortex, the most evolved part of the brain. On the right is a representation of the structures with different dimensions. The black hole in the middle symbolizes a complex of multi-dimensional spaces, or cavities.

[...]

"We found a world that we had never imagined. There are tens of millions of these objects even in a small speck of the brain, up through seven dimensions. In some networks, we even found structures with up to eleven dimensions."

Rest here: Scientists have discovered multi-dimensional structures inside the brain's hidden architecture

Interesting. I wonder if writers of fantasy and sci fi are aware of this? Maybe they are and have been using their minds to visit other dimensions to tell their stories with.

Just a thought.

Doesn't current string theory posit 11 dimensions?

This could add a whole new dimension of the way we think about the brain. :eusa_dance:

You thought this joke was corny. Actually, it made me think.........

Scientists say that we only use about 10 percent of our brains. That could explain quite a few things about our perception on this plane, and, if we learned to use more, maybe we could perceive others. That may be a possibility of why some people are able to have premonitions of actual events to come.

And think about this................if a person was able to use 100 percent of their brain, would that mean they could walk between dimensions? Think about my first statement on perception and only 10 percent usage of the brain.

Maybe this life is the first step in our evolution towards becoming beings that can travel between dimensions. Maybe some of us become angels, maybe some of us become devils.

I liked your joke. It makes me think.

Doesn't current string theory posit 11 dimensions?

This could add a whole new dimension of the way we think about the brain. :eusa_dance:

You thought this joke was corny. Actually, it made me think.........

Scientists say that we only use about 10 percent of our brains. That could explain quite a few things about our perception on this plane, and, if we learned to use more, maybe we could perceive others. That may be a possibility of why some people are able to have premonitions of actual events to come.

And think about this................if a person was able to use 100 percent of their brain, would that mean they could walk between dimensions? Think about my first statement on perception and only 10 percent usage of the brain.

Maybe this life is the first step in our evolution towards becoming beings that can travel between dimensions. Maybe some of us become angels, maybe some of us become devils.

I liked your joke. It makes me think.

Well, I can't argue with thinking. I'm told I do way too much of it anyway. lol

Forum List

Back