What Actually Did Happen In The Election Of 2020?

The distraction: 2000 mules, 120% voter participation in 40 counties, fake water main breaks, 4 suitcases in Fulton Co coming out, trucks dropping off fake ballots at 4am, the coordinated shut-down of counting in the 6 swing states at midnight, Trump leading by hundreds of thousands of votes until the nation went to sleep....

All distractions.

The sting: Algorithmic vote switching. The tally data was forwarded to China for manipulation and returned with the results that were paid for. Millions of votes were switched from Trump to that drooling, stammering shit clown. Millions.

They've got all the evidence.... it remains to be seen if bodies will be dragged through the streets.

Clipboard01.jpg

The distraction: 2000 mules, 120% voter participation in 40 counties, fake water main breaks, 4 suitcases in Fulton Co coming out, trucks dropping off fake ballots at 4am, the coordinated shut-down of counting in the 6 swing states at midnight, Trump leading by hundreds of thousands of votes until the nation went to sleep....

All distractions.

The sting: Algorithmic vote switching. The tally data was forwarded to China for manipulation and returned with the results that were paid for. Millions of votes were switched from Trump to that drooling, stammering shit clown. Millions.

They've got all the evidence.... it remains to be seen if bodies will be dragged through the streets.

View attachment 945884
Except for the small fact that none of this happened. :auiqs.jpg:

All distractions.

View attachment 945884
B-b-b-b-b-but the machines weren't online! :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
I am much more likely to meet someone like you.
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa.....I never met Lakin Riley. Every day that more illegals are allowed into the country, the odds are more likely you will meet one, that will definitely Lakin Riley you. But what can i expect from a Joe Bribem Voter.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Last edited:
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa.....I never met Lakin Riley. Every day that more illegals are allowed into the country, the odds are more likely you will meet one, that will definitely Lakin Riley you. But what can i expect from a Joe Bribem Voter.

View attachment 946501
Every year 24,800 people are killed who are not Lakin Riley….who never get into the media, and who were not killed by illegal immigrants. Approximately 46 were killed by an illegal immigrant.

What are the odds?

Every year 24,800 people are killed who are not Lakin Riley….who never get into the media, and who were not killed by illegal immigrants. Approximately 46 were killed by an illegal immigrant.

What are the odds?
The odds increase year after year the more that Joe Bribem let's in. Are you denying that?

Forum List

Back