Scores of black teenagers block traffic and beat on cars in Chicago

The race-baiters and bigots are on fire.

How much money have your raised, Mathew?

KKK raising money for ?hero? Ferguson cop who shot ?Jewish controlled black thug?

kkk.jpg

KKK raising money for ?hero? Ferguson cop who shot ?Jewish controlled black thug?

kkk.jpg

Matthew will likely have very little to do with expanding the size and scope of the KKK. The recent actions of the black community in at least two states are the KKK's top salesmen. Sooner or later whites will have to make a choice: "multiculturalism" replete with fear and intimidation or separation and self-preservation. The more I see the more tired I grow.

Well DONT CALL THE COPS.

We sure don't want cops enforcing the law against walking in the street....like the guy in Ferguson was trying to do when he got attacked.

They're just silly kids acting a fool. Let 'em be.

kkk.jpg

Matthew will likely have very little to do with expanding the size and scope of the KKK. The recent actions of the black community in at least two states are the KKK's top salesmen. Sooner or later whites will have to make a choice: "multiculturalism" replete with fear and intimidation or separation and self-preservation. The more I see the more tired I grow.

Oh good lord get over yourself :rolleyes:

We sure don't want cops enforcing the law against walking in the street....like the guy in Ferguson was trying to do when he got attacked.

Allegedly got attacked. That is, after all, the whole controversy here.

There was no controversy until the cop stopped him for walking in the street.

If the cop had just kept his sorry redneck ass in the car and drove past Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson, the witness who has yet to be interviewed by the FPD, then none of this would have happened, correct?

Last edited:

True. So now lets to burn some gas stations down, loot us some car rims and throw some maltov cocktails!!!!

We do know what DID NOT happen:

Cop sees kids in the road, and says get out of the road.
Kids respond "Oh, sorry sir, we'll move" and kids walk out of the road and onto the sidewalk.
Cop drives away.

We KNOW that's not how it happen, don't we?

And we know THIS didn't happen: MEN (forgot that they are 18) are standing on the sidewalk. Doing nothing wrong...not even walking in the roadway. Cop sees them and thinks "Hey, look at those innocent black kids, let me go shoot one". And cop confronts them, and they respond "Hello sir, is there something wrong??" and cops says "Yeah muthafuckas you black and I'm a cop die, BANG BANG BANG!!"

Yeah, that didn't happen either.

They were in the road. The cop told them to leave the road. What happened next....who knows. Had they just said "OK" and walked out of the road, this wouldn't have happened, would it?

kkk.jpg

Oh good lord get over yourself :rolleyes:

Inane reply! Please focus and please keep to the topic.

If the cop had just kept his sorry redneck ass in the car and drove past Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson, the witness who has yet to be interviewed by the FPD, then none of this would have happened, correct?

Or ... had the boys been obeying the laws (you know ... those things that we all have to follow to keep from getting in trouble with the police) then the cops wouldn't have had to take action in the first place. There ... problem solved.

I heard about this happening earlier this week. Unfortunately incidents like this pop up a few times a year here.

There is a reason we have laws against walking in the middle of the street.

If you are on your way to work, and a bunch if idiots are loitering in the street, and you cant get past them, what are you gonna do? Find another way around? Call the cops? What if a bunch of idiot kids thinks it'd be funny to block a major roadway by standing on it?

See, there is a reason we have that law, to prevent those situations. I was a cop in Atlanta for 8 years, and this shit happened EVERY DAMN DAY. Idiots just hanging out in the middle of the street.

And hundreds of times over those 8 years, I'd roll my window down and yell "Get out of the road". And they almost always did. Every now and then one may talk shit or flip me off, and slowly start easing away.

Something went wrong for this cop, on this incident, one I'm sure he has done hundreds of times before.

Don't be shocked when the truth comes out that the "kid" attacked him.

WHAAAAAA????

Do you want a 2nd chance at bat here because what you're saying is that police should not enforce the law for fear of upsetting black men and the black community.

Is that really your point? The policeman was in the wrong for telling lawbreakers to stop breaking the law?

There is a reason we have laws against walking in the middle of the street.

If you are on your way to work, and a bunch if idiots are loitering in the street, and you cant get past them, what are you gonna do? Find another way around? Call the cops? What if a bunch of idiot kids thinks it'd be funny to block a major roadway by standing on it?

See, there is a reason we have that law, to prevent those situations. I was a cop in Atlanta for 8 years, and this shit happened EVERY DAMN DAY. Idiots just hanging out in the middle of the street.

And hundreds of times over those 8 years, I'd roll my window down and yell "Get out of the road". And they almost always did. Every now and then one may talk shit or flip me off, and slowly start easing away.

Something went wrong for this cop, on this incident, one I'm sure he has done hundreds of times before.

Don't be shocked when the truth comes out that the "kid" attacked him.

So, hot shit, did you shoot one of them when their hands were up in the air?

The kid had no gun. The cop did. The kid tried to run away. The cop shot the kid and the kid turned around and the cop shot him 2-3 times more.

Why do firemen call cops "wife beaters"? There's a reason. Cops are pigs.

Forum List

Back