Chicago: 457 cars stolen in one week

Drive to school now with a gun rack in your pickup truck and I'm pretty sure that's grounds for suspension in most liberal areas even if you don't have a gun in the gun rack! Heck, they'd probably suspend you for driving the pickup truck! Damn redneck!
Hell I made a 4-banger for a dude with a Chevelle SS 396 back window! :p

It worked kinda like a picture-frame mathingy. With hinges.

It is in most categories.
Nobody is buying that who lives in New York, Chicago or San Francisco, Cats. Crime is making the lives of people who live there a nightmare. It's one of the reasons why they are leaving those cities in droves.

We did in high school. It was a sad day when it was announced over the P.A. that "Only 2 guns will be allowed

per vehicle in the school parking lot from now on." As everyone had just designed 4-and-5 place gun racks in shop.
They be hard workers

Hey, I drive a manual transmission because I like to.

The fact it's an antitheft system is a bonus.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Democrats find a way to outlaw manual transmissions. Having a manual transmission that prevents a criminal from stealing your car is a clear violation of the 14th amendment. How dare you violate the criminals right to commit crime

It wouldn’t surprise me if Democrats find a way to outlaw manual transmissions. Having a manual transmission that prevents a criminal from stealing your car is a clear violation of the 14th amendment. How dare you violate the criminals right to commit crime
Automatics bring in a better price

Forum List

Back