🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

Make her pay back (with interest) every AA dollar she stole in scholarships or employment (all those true minorities passed over). What kind of a women does this!

Make her pay back (with interest) every AA dollar she stole in scholarships or employment (all those true minorities passed over). What kind of a women does this!

Link to these dollars?

This is sooooo easy.

she sure looks alot like the bride of frankensteen,,,but i dont recall the bridge of frankensteen being 1/32nd cherokee

Meanwhile nobody remembers any of your posts being 1/32 intelligent.

Cherokee is a proper name btw. I'm living on their land. Gets a capital letter.

WarrenSmokeSignals%2Bsm.jpg
she also needs to prove that she is a female. drop the pants already!

Link that the woman lied? True, Indians never lie.

So ------- you can't do it.

I already knew that. Been down this road several times. You just got schooled.

About what, that she lied on her application?

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

So why are Hillary-haters such ugly human beings?

Did their mommas drink and smoke heavily during pregnancy? Were they allowed to snack freely on peeling lead paint?

What damaged them and made them unfit company for other humans?

They'd best hope the atheists are right. Otherwise, they've got a toasty future.
Another one of it's low 2 digit IQ rants..... She's funny in a ugly sort of way!
so if Pocahantus is VP, does this mean she will get a TP in the white house front lawn and a Porto-Potty right next to it?

Just the Toilet Paper, she'll shit on the front lawn, along with BO Obuma!

About what, that she lied on her application?

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Let's review your claims, shall we? Easy to do since there's a record.

"Warren is another regressive leftist liar.".... "she lied on her application"

Still with us? Good. Now *LINK* that.

BUH bye now.

Did their mommas drink and smoke heavily during pregnancy? Were they allowed to snack freely on peeling lead paint?

They'd best hope the atheists are right. Otherwise, they've got a toasty future.
Another one of it's low 2 digit IQ rants..... She's funny in a ugly sort of way!
so if Pocahantus is VP, does this mean she will get a TP in the white house front lawn and a Porto-Potty right next to it?

and i assume roast whatever animal she catches on the lawn?

and i assume roast whatever animal she catches on the lawn?
I'm sure, as an Indian, she'd eat HIM raw!

Last edited:
Fauxahontas does have certain advantages.

For example, when she speaks in public there is far less danger to those in the front row from a falling body than when Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky barks.

I don't do links anymore unless I "feel" like doing it. Too many (no names req'd) have proven incapable to read HS level. 99% links have been posted, and you probably already read it, or should have. I do no work for ??? Requester in this case.

Trust me, it in my LTM.

If you had done any kind of vetting of Hitlery Clinton, you would know why I despise the witch and she is literally a witch according to former Clinton insider Larry Nichols. She is into esoreric magic which most elites are and they laugh their asses off at us "little people". The Clinton and Bush crime families are thicker than thieves with each other and belong to the same secret societies and that is a fact. Gary Aldrich, former FBI agent that worked in the WH wrote a book about how the Clintons were into esoteric magic. Gary Aldrich had an office inside the WH for three years and here is an excerpt from his book. " The Clinton Administration was a corrupt disaster, beyond redemption or repair". What Aldrich was alluding to to as "corrupt" were the deliberate attempts to block standard FBI background checks on White House staffers, blatant drug use by staffers, to the policy of allowing people without high security clearances to read top secret (and above) material with access to the patent office and to the deliberate lapses of national security policies at the highest levels. Chinagate should have taken down the Clintons but they are "elites" and got a free pass. I could go into what they did when they where in Arkansa and how they along with GH Bush managed the flying in of cocaine to Mena Airport from South America and how they colluded to "launder" the money through the big banks that Hitlery helped to do during her time at the Rose Law Firm. The bullying and outright intimidation and murder of those that had the dirt on them is a list that is long and disgusting. You haven't spoent the time or effort delving into the REAL truth of the nasty, dirty history of your beloved "leaders" but I have and what I found has left me totally disgusted. Debate me on this but better yet? Do some reserach and delve into the background of the Clintons AND the Bush family and how they are tied together at the wrists and try to disprove me.

Warren is another regressive leftist liar. They knowingly lie to help themselves advance their goals. Slime buckets that you can't trust.

Link?

Link that the woman lied? True, Indians never lie.

You have never "schooled" anyone the entire time I have been on this board. Seriously, I doubt that you could wipe your own ass without getting shit all over your hand.

Forum List

Back