🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

So why are Hillary-haters such ugly human beings?

Did their mommas drink and smoke heavily during pregnancy? Were they allowed to snack freely on peeling lead paint?

What damaged them and made them unfit company for other humans?

They'd best hope the atheists are right. Otherwise, they've got a toasty future.
Another one of it's low 2 digit IQ rants..... She's funny in a ugly sort of way!
so if Pocahantus is VP, does this mean she will get a TP in the white house front lawn and a Porto-Potty right next to it?

Just the Toilet Paper, she'll shit on the front lawn, along with BO Obuma!
and i assume roast whatever animal she catches on the lawn?
I'm sure, as an Indian, she'd eat HIM raw!
and not share her meal

this is just laughable desperation from right wing politicians.... :lol:

Let's not be mature adults, and debate issues they disagree with Warren on....let's play this ridiculous game of 3 yr olds instead.... WOW! :rofl: Just WOW!

The woman is a fraud plain and simple. Good for Scott Brown to call her out on it creating media and liberal outrage all day. At least Obama was truthful about his heritage when he was at Harvard.

th

Scott Brown: Fauxahontas Warren Should Take DNA Test

What for? Who cares?

Don't have an answer for that, do ya McRacist?
PLease point out the racism...
She put it out there. Even benefitted from her claim.
For her to hold public office, she should have to disclose.
See, once again a lib gets called out on something and you putz's play the "das rayciss" card.

Last edited:
About what, that she lied on her application?

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Let's review your claims, shall we? Easy to do since there's a record.

"Warren is another regressive leftist liar.".... "she lied on her application"

Still with us? Good. Now *LINK* that.

BUH bye now.

This is from Yahoo.com

Warren did in fact list herself as Native American while teaching at Harvard. "I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group, something that might happen with people who are like I am," Warren told reporters, the Boston Herald reported. However, she chose to stop checking off Native American as her ethnicity at one point, citing it wasn't an effective way of diversifying her network.

PLease point out the racism...

I didn't say there was "racism". Please point out where I did. After that, learn how to read.

She put it out there. Even benefitted from her claim.

And here's my third victim. --------------- LINK?

For her to hold public office, she should have to disclose.

Please point out where holding public office requires a DNA test. Or any kind of genetic test.

See, once again a lib gets called out on something and you putz's play the "das rayciss" card.

First of all "putz's" isn't even a word. That contraction would mean "putz is" since we never use an apostrophe to form a plural in the English language. Second it's a complete strawman since I said no such thing.

As I said --- learn how to read.

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Let's review your claims, shall we? Easy to do since there's a record.

"Warren is another regressive leftist liar.".... "she lied on her application"

Still with us? Good. Now *LINK* that.

BUH bye now.

This is from Yahoo.com

Warren did in fact list herself as Native American while teaching at Harvard. "I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group, something that might happen with people who are like I am," Warren told reporters, the Boston Herald reported. However, she chose to stop checking off Native American as her ethnicity at one point, citing it wasn't an effective way of diversifying her network.

See the word "application" in your quote? I do.
See the word "application" in your link? I don't.

You lose.

I already told you, I know this thing inside out.

I don't do links anymore unless I "feel" like doing it. Too many (no names req'd) have proven incapable to read HS level. 99% links have been posted, and you probably already read it, or should have. I do no work for ??? Requester in this case.

Trust me, it in my LTM.

How vaguely interesting.
So you don't have one either. ZERO.

You made the assertion in post 22; that makes it your job to validate, not anyone else's. And yes, I have already read it. That's how I already know it doesn't exist. As you've just proven by being a coward.

Next.

I doubt there's a single liberal who will admit Warren lied, or Hillary for that matter. I'd shit myself if a liberal both admitted they lied and said publicly they are fine with their candidate lying, that honesty would be refreshing.

I doubt there's a single liberal who will admit Warren lied, or Hillary for that matter. I'd shit myself if a liberal both admitted they lied and said publicly they are fine with their candidate lying, that honesty would be refreshing.

If Hillary Clinton weren't running against a candidate who is the worst liar in the history of presidential candidates,

you might have a point.

If Hillary Clinton weren't running against a candidate who is the worst liar in the history of presidential candidates,

you might have a point.

So that's a no, shocker.

you might have a point.

So that's a no, shocker.

Have you admitted that Trump is a pathological liar?

Warren is another regressive leftist liar. They knowingly lie to help themselves advance their goals. Slime buckets that you can't trust.

Link?

Link that the woman lied? True, Indians never lie.

So ------- you can't do it.

I already knew that. Been down this road several times. You just got schooled.
She has no Indian ancestors
Proof?

you might have a point.

So that's a no, shocker.

Have you admitted that Trump is a pathological liar?

Still waiting for you to admit Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire and Warren lied about being native American.

Warren is another regressive leftist liar. They knowingly lie to help themselves advance their goals. Slime buckets that you can't trust.

Link?

Link that the woman lied? True, Indians never lie.

So ------- you can't do it.

I already knew that. Been down this road several times. You just got schooled.
She has no Indian ancestors

Take a number. I've got three other guys choking. You've already been choked in the past. Don't make me dig up that thread, 'cause I'll just cut 'n' paste. You got nothing, and you know it.

Forum List

Back