🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

Trump won't even show his taxes and one of his flunkies wants a blood sample from Senator Warren.

Link that the woman lied? True, Indians never lie.

So ------- you can't do it.

I already knew that. Been down this road several times. You just got schooled.
She has no Indian ancestors
Proof?

I posted it countless times, her ancestors are all white. The only Indian blood came from one of her white ancestors murdering an Indian
Really? LOL

So she didn't lie on application,

AH --- so *you* lied.
Do your friggin' homework next time.

yet she still lied to receive a benefit.

Some wags never learn ------ LINK?

She purposely lied. You want to support a liar cool by me.

No --- YOU lied. You put an assertion out that has nothing but air under it.

Trump won't even show his taxes and one of his flunkies wants a blood sample from Senator Warren.

She should not give. She lied, she admitted it, time to move on.

Link?

Some wags just never learn.

Scott Brown should do DNA test to prove he's not 100% retarded

And Steve_McGarrett should find the tallest building near him and take a nose dive off of it

The woman is a fraud plain and simple. Good for Scott Brown to call her out on it creating media and liberal outrage all day. At least Obama was truthful about his heritage when he was at Harvard.

th

Scott Brown: Fauxahontas Warren Should Take DNA Test
Really, you should take a DNA test. I already have, and, yes, it disproved an old story in the family concerning part of our heritage, and replaced with a mystery as to what was the real story on that particular person.

Craig Cobb: White supremacist told he is 14% African in televised DNA

A self-proclaimed white supremacist underwent a DNA test to 'prove' his genetic heritage, only to be told on live television he was 86 per cent European - and 14 per cent of Sub-Saharan African heritage.

Sixty-two-year-old Craig Cobb claims he follows the 'Creator' religion which "favours racial awareness" and has been attempting to create a "white enclave" in North Dakota by quietly buying up land in the small town of Leith, despite anti-racism rallies and town meetings against his plans.

He submitted his DNA as part of host Trisha Goddard's Race in America series, who gave him the results to a delighted audience, telling Cobb: "You have a little Black in you". However, Cobb can be heard dismissing the results as "statistical noise" and refused to fist bump with the host.

Is that you, Craig?

Warren is another regressive leftist liar. They knowingly lie to help themselves advance their goals. Slime buckets that you can't trust.

Link?

Link that the woman lied? True, Indians never lie.

So ------- you can't do it.

I already knew that. Been down this road several times. You just got schooled.
She has no Indian ancestors
How do you know?

AH --- so *you* lied.

Link?

So one day she woke up and is no longer Native American? That's what happened at Harvard. The Cherokee nation doesn't have a record of her being Cherokee. She has failed. You can twist and contrive all you want. She lied.

I doubt there's a single liberal who will admit Warren lied, or Hillary for that matter. I'd shit myself if a liberal both admitted they lied and said publicly they are fine with their candidate lying, that honesty would be refreshing.

If Hillary Clinton weren't running against a candidate who is the worst liar in the history of presidential candidates,

you might have a point.

So that's a no, shocker.

Have you admitted that Trump is a pathological liar?

Still waiting for you to admit Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire and Warren lied about being native American.

Why?

AH --- so *you* lied.

Link?

So one day she woke up and is no longer Native American? That's what happened at Harvard. The Cherokee nation doesn't have a record of her being Cherokee. She has failed. You can twist and contrive all you want. She lied.

Then *PROVE* that.

You don't prove evidence of absence by throwing up your hands and going "duh, I can't find evidence". Don't you understand that?

"Lied" is an action of commision. It requires (a) that the liar utters something AND (b) that the liar knows that statement to be untrue. BOTH must exist. And that combination is your burden of proof ---- one which neither you nor anyone else has been able to get near.

If I really have to explain basic English verbs, then perhaps you're not qualified to be using them.

Level Two will be this:
"Having Cherokee ancestry" and "being a member of Cherokee Nation" are not the same thing. DUH. I'm Irish. You're Italian. Does that make us citizens of Ireland or Italy??

Thing Three -- Cherokee wasn't the only tribe in the family's oral history anyway; Lenape was the other. Maybe you should run off to look up Lenape Nation so you can be wrong on that level too. An oral history, I might add, which has long since been confirmed independently by her siblings, a distant cousin Warren has never met, and a college classmate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back