🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

The WashPost link says 86-95 she listed herself as minority. Seems she used it when convenient. Case closed.

The closest she ever got to Indian was ancestor waving to Indians from deck of the Mayflower. Dont lie is lesson learned.

The closest she got to an Indian was when one of her white ancestors killed an Indian

When did I run away?

Beginning with post 5 up to the present and continuing presumably to the indefinite future.... coward.
You dumbass k*ke lover. I have a family life besides being online. I took my grandkids out to eat grilled alligator and stuffed flounder yesterday evening. I never checked back in on this thread so I have no idea what you are throwing a kiddie tantrum about.

So you not only continue to puss out, you come back to post to leave no doubt that you're pussing out.

That's gotta be genetic.
Oh grow the fuck up k*ke.

Oh continue running the fuck away, Wimp.
Your immaturity shines.

I posted it countless times, her ancestors are all white.
Like this guy? He's a descendant of Sally Hemmings.

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

Or like this African American with blond hair and blue eyes who led the NAACP in the 1950s?

m-5972.jpg
The oral history of his mother’s family is that her maternal grandparents were Dilsia, a slave and concubine, and her master William Henry Harrison. He had six children with her. Much later he was elected as president of the United States. Madeline's mother Marie Harrison was one of Dilsia's daughters by Harrison. Held as a slave in La Grange, Georgia, where she had been sold, Marie became a concubine to Augustus Ware. This wealthy white man bought her a house, had four children with her, and passed on some wealth to them.[3] White and his family identified as Negro and lived among Atlanta's Negro community. -- Wiki

--- or like this guy, the Principal Chief of Cherokee Nation?

24811Principal_Chief_Bill_John_Baker.jpg

Bunch of fucking amateurs --- ethnic backgrounds are NOT measured by physical appearance.

This recalls Don Rump's petulant whining (I know, redundant) about "they don't look like Indians to me". Interesting background article here--- note the presence of Roger Stone.

Wait so you're saying that her Cheekbones do NOT make her Cherokee, then what are you relying upon?

The question is --- what are you relying on? Aye, there's the rub.

See, I never said "she's Cherokee" (and/or Lenape) -- I don't know that for a fact, therefore I couldn't prove it, therefore I don't claim it.
You however DID say "she lied". That leaves you with the Myth Man's Burden.

Guess which one of us thought this through. :popcorn:

But you have no standard, you could say with the same conviction -- which is NONE, that she's a left-handed Black Eskimo, because there's no evidence there either

I could, yup.
But then I'd have to prove it, or back down.

See what I did there?

I posted it countless times, her ancestors are all white.

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

Or like this African American with blond hair and blue eyes who led the NAACP in the 1950s?

m-5972.jpg
The oral history of his mother’s family is that her maternal grandparents were Dilsia, a slave and concubine, and her master William Henry Harrison. He had six children with her. Much later he was elected as president of the United States. Madeline's mother Marie Harrison was one of Dilsia's daughters by Harrison. Held as a slave in La Grange, Georgia, where she had been sold, Marie became a concubine to Augustus Ware. This wealthy white man bought her a house, had four children with her, and passed on some wealth to them.[3] White and his family identified as Negro and lived among Atlanta's Negro community. -- Wiki

Bunch of fucking amateurs --- ethnic backgrounds are NOT measured by physical appearance.

This recalls Don Rump's petulant whining (I know, redundant) about "they don't look like Indians to me". Interesting background article here--- note the presence of Roger Stone.

Wait so you're saying that her Cheekbones do NOT make her Cherokee, then what are you relying upon?

See, I never said "she's Cherokee" (and/or Lenape) -- I don't know that for a fact, therefore I couldn't prove it, therefore I don't claim it.

Here's what I relied on. Someone who went through the actual records and found all white all the time and not one of Squirrley Cheekbones ancestors on the Dawes Record

Liz Squirrely Cheekbones Warren's Actual Ancestry...only Indian blood was from a murder

Ever hear the expression "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"?

Got any idea what it means?

Illustration?
Ocelots are said to exist. I walk out to the woods and look around all day. No ocelots. Therefore ocelots do not exist.

If I dumb this down to any lower an age we'll be into the negative numbers.

Beginning with post 5 up to the present and continuing presumably to the indefinite future.... coward.
You dumbass k*ke lover. I have a family life besides being online. I took my grandkids out to eat grilled alligator and stuffed flounder yesterday evening. I never checked back in on this thread so I have no idea what you are throwing a kiddie tantrum about.

So you not only continue to puss out, you come back to post to leave no doubt that you're pussing out.

That's gotta be genetic.
Oh grow the fuck up k*ke.

Oh continue running the fuck away, Wimp.
Your immaturity shines.

Your racist bullshit blinds. Who the fuck are you to walk around demanding DNA tests for other people to prove------ what? For what purpose? Is there some kind of DNA benchmark to hold public office that the rest of us don't know about?

Trump is merely engaging in distraction. We are all the creatures of our own mythology ... Trump hardly the least.

The issue is never our self image, but ourselves. What use do we make of our lives? So long as he continues this crap, he won't have a chance of winning.

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

m-5972.jpg

Here's what I relied on. Someone who went through the actual records and found all white all the time and not one of Squirrley Cheekbones ancestors on the Dawes Record

Liz Squirrely Cheekbones Warren's Actual Ancestry...only Indian blood was from a murder

Illustration?
Ocelots are said to exist. I walk out to the woods and look around all day. No ocelots. Therefore ocelots do not exist.

It means you crapped out of finding any of Squirrley Cheekbones ancestors in the Dawes registry. So, if she has no Indian blood back into 1/64th territory, on what basis did she claim he was part Indian and could she have claim to be a left-handed, Lesbian Black Eskimo too?

It's perfectly fine that Lizzie faked being an "Indian" to advance her career.

Actually it's perfectly mythological. If it were real it could be documented.
But I understand mythological is more letters than "fine". You're welcome.

After all, she has high cheekbones and her family told her it was true.

They did in fact. And with that you just cut the legs off the "she lied" mythologists. They'll be on the warpath for you.

m-5972.jpg

Illustration?

It means you crapped out of finding any of Squirrley Cheekbones ancestors in the Dawes registry. So, if she has no Indian blood back into 1/64th territory, on what basis did she claim he was part Indian and could she have claim to be a left-handed, Lesbian Black Eskimo too?

I don't *need* a Dawes registry. Unfortunately I was born not-full-of-shit.

And FYI Dawes would not cover Lenape anyway.

See any ocelots?

Thread summary:

Warren is cheerfully kicking the asses of Trump and his sissyboy followers, so they're all butthurt and weeping.

We liberals appreciate the Trump fans sending so many more votes our way. After all, normal people are repelled by wusses such as the Trump fans.

Maybe Lizzie "identified" as a Cherokee ala Rachel Dolezal?

So what if she is not really an Indian! The important thing is that she "identified" as one and that is good enough!!

Nothing to see here!!

:rofl:

Illustration?

See any ocelots?

So Warren really is part Martian.

Amazing

So what if she is not really an Indian! The important thing is that she "identified" as one and that is good enough!!

Nothing to see here!!

:rofl:

Amazingly, you're exactly right. That's why I axed the OP what his point was, whereupon he ran away, then came back the next day to confirm he was running away, then ran away again.

Illustration?

See any ocelots?

Amazing

Wrong planet.

9780060856441_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

A note to the OP though ----- this thread is from Uranus.

Illustration?

See any ocelots?

Amazing

Wrong planet.

9780060856441_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

A note to the OP though ----- this thread is from Uranus.

But you can't PROVE that Squirrley Cheekbones ISN'T from Mars, right?

About what, that she lied on her application?

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Lets help you out... You can't say someone is lying because you think so... It involves proof...

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

She listed herself as an Native American for nine years and then quit. Did she stop being Native American? :dunno:

Forum List

Back