🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

Ever hear the expression "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"?

Got any idea what it means?

Illustration?
Ocelots are said to exist. I walk out to the woods and look around all day. No ocelots. Therefore ocelots do not exist.

If I dumb this down to any lower an age we'll be into the negative numbers.

It means you crapped out of finding any of Squirrley Cheekbones ancestors in the Dawes registry. So, if she has no Indian blood back into 1/64th territory, on what basis did she claim he was part Indian and could she have claim to be a left-handed, Lesbian Black Eskimo too?

I don't *need* a Dawes registry. Unfortunately I was born not-full-of-shit.

And FYI Dawes would not cover Lenape anyway.

See any ocelots?

So Warren really is part Martian.

Amazing

Wrong planet.

9780060856441_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

A note to the OP though ----- this thread is from Uranus.

But you can't PROVE that Squirrley Cheekbones ISN'T from Mars, right?

Actually I can. Even though I didn't make that assertion.

Don't spread this around but ---- I can also prove she's not from Venus. :eusa_shhh:

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Lets help you out... You can't say someone is lying because you think so... It involves proof...

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

She listed herself as an Native American for nine years and then quit. Did she stop being Native American? :dunno:

HOW, pardon the pun, does a not-listing make a "lie"?

It means you crapped out of finding any of Squirrley Cheekbones ancestors in the Dawes registry. So, if she has no Indian blood back into 1/64th territory, on what basis did she claim he was part Indian and could she have claim to be a left-handed, Lesbian Black Eskimo too?

See any ocelots?

Amazing

Wrong planet.

Don't spread this around but ---- I can also prove she's not from Venus. :eusa_shhh:

How? There's no way you can prove that

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Lets help you out... You can't say someone is lying because you think so... It involves proof...

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

She listed herself as an Native American for nine years and then quit. Did she stop being Native American? :dunno:

HOW, pardon the pun, does a not-listing make a "lie"?

So she quit being a Native American. She is no longer a minority, she should join the "black" women in Spokane, Washington.

Also, she has failed to prove she is. Several Indian tribes have asked her for proof and she has supplied nothing. She claims her great great grandmother was Native American, yet she is listed as white in the census. Should be tough to prove you are Native American, unless you are not.

So she quit being a Native American.

You don't "quit" your ethnicity. It's permanent.

Also, she has failed to prove she is.

She doesn't *NEED* to "prove she is. It's you wankers crying "she lied" that need to prove your shit.
Which you can't, because that's a myth.

Several Indian tribes have asked her for proof and she has supplied nothing.

Bullshit. Link these "several tribes asking for proof". Why would "several tribes" ask for proof anyway? What the fuck would they need it for?

You're just making it up as you go.

She claims her great great grandmother was Native American, yet she is listed as white in the census.

Bullshit. At least part of it was a male relative from Virginia, name of Harry Reed. I remember that much without even looking it up. Posted his picture in the last thread where we did this.

See any ocelots?

Amazing

Wrong planet.

"How" -- I get it. Hee hee.

Easily done. Watch.

Step one:
>> Warren was born on June 22, 1949,[13][14] in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to middle class parents Pauline (née Reed) and Donald Jones Herring.[15][16][17] << (Wiki)

Step two:
>> Oklahoma i/ˌoʊkləˈhoʊmə/[7] (Cherokee: Asgaya gigageyi / ᎠᏍᎦᏯ ᎩᎦᎨᏱ;[8] or transliterated from English as ᎣᎦᎳᎰᎹ (òɡàlàhoma), Pawnee: Uukuhuúwa,[9] Cayuga: Gahnawiyoˀgeh[10]) is a state located in the South Central United States.[11] << (Wiki)

Step three: Location of United States
330px-USA_orthographic.svg.png

Step Four:

>> Earth (otherwise known as the world,[n 5] in Greek: Γαῖα Gaia,[n 6] or in Latin: Terra[26]) is the third planet from the Sun, the densest planet in the Solar System, the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets, and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. <<

QED.

All she has to do to put this to rest is take a simple DNA test. The best in the business that I know of that specialize in First Nations and Metis for status cards or tribal enrollment is Accu Metrics.

All she has to do to put this to rest is take a simple DNA test. The best in the business that I know of that specialize in First Nations and Metis for status cards or tribal enrollment is Accu Metrics.

Pffft. Put *WHAT* to rest? Some wankers on a message board floating myths they can't support?

Not to mention, the idea that you can "just do a DNA test" and stick a pin on the racial map is kind of ludicrous.

I took one of those DNA tests once. It pinned me to Eastern Europe, around Serbia.
There is no one in my ancestry from anywhere near there. Not a single one.

She doesn't *NEED* to "prove she is. It's you wankers crying "she lied" that need to prove your shit.

Bullshit. Link these "several tribes asking for proof". Why would "several tribes" ask for proof anyway? What the fuck would they need it for?

She claims her great great grandmother was Native American, yet she is listed as white in the census.

Bullshit. At least part of it was a male relative from Virginia, name of Harry Reed. I remember that much without even looking it up. Posted his picture in the last thread where we did this.

Yes your entire reply is bs. Look into the Oklahoma census and it lists her great great grandmother as white. Look it up, I don't have to prove it, if she doesn't need to prove it neither do I. She made a claim she can't back up. Tough shit for her.

quiet, drug addled loon. :cuckoo:

Yes your entire reply is bs. Look into the Oklahoma census and it lists her great great grandmother as white. Look it up, I don't have to prove it, if she doesn't need to prove it neither do I. She made a claim she can't back up. Tough shit for her.

Uh no Gummo *YOU* made the claim, specifically that she "lied on her application". You have completely FAILED to prove that she lied at all, let alone on an "application".

So yes, you do need to prove it, and you failed.

Uh no Gummo *YOU* made the claim, specifically that she "lied on her application". You have completely FAILED to prove that she lied at all, let alone on an "application".

So yes, you do need to prove it, and you failed.

I conceded that, dumbo, it was her College registry that lied on. The Atlantic ran an article in 2012 that certain Native American tribes were asking for proof.

She made a claim she can't back it up. The 1866 census says that The claimed Native American great great grandmother is white. Not my problem that she lied.

Her claim, she needs to back it up. Not me, you fail!

Pffft. Put *WHAT* to rest? Some wankers on a message board floating myths they can't support?

Not to mention, the idea that you can "just do a DNA test" and stick a pin on the racial map is kind of ludicrous.

I took one of those DNA tests once. It pinned me to Eastern Europe, around Serbia.
There is no one in my ancestry from anywhere near there. Not a single one.

Hey when you are Liz Warren and you are the "First Person of Color" at Harvard Law School you got some 'splaining to do.

And obviously you aren't aware of this company. They are government approved. Both US and Canada. Their results will qualify you for a status card (not sure if you know what that is) and for tribal enrollment. Pretty big deal. They're out of Toronto.

Check it out..

Viaguard is committed to providing confidential, affordable, accessible, clinically precise, medical and forensic services to the public and professionals.

Viaguard is U.S. and Canadian accredited for informational, legal and immigration DNA relationship testing

"Native and First Nations DNA Testing
The results of this scientific test can be used to receive a status card or tribal enrollment

As an industry leader in parentage (paternity and maternity testing), Family relationship and ancestral heritage testing, Viaguard Accu-metrics offers a variety of DNA tests for First Nation, Métis and Native Americans to help define if you belong to a particular ethno-geographical group.

first-nation-large.jpg

The DNA results can be used in enrollment, disenrollment, claiming social benefits, or simply for a peace of mind. We understand the impact that this testing service has on the First Nation and Native American community and we try to use our expertise for the community's overall interests.

Native American linkage is based on a sample comparison to a proven member of the group, which identifies specific tribal linkage.
According to Office of Management and Budget, "American Indian or Alaska Native" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment. There are 562 recognized tribes in the U.S.A., plus at least 50 others in Canada, divided into First Nation, Inuit, and Metis. Viaguard Accu-metrics can determine if you belong to one of these groups. We can also determine if you belong to the 56 Native tribes from Mexico."

Accu-Metrics - First Nation, Métis and Native American DNA confirmation services

This dude hates Trump but is really really pissed off at Warren. From one of my favorite websites. He's the Culture editor

"Firstly, fuck Donald Trump and his hubris and hatred and his small hands and rotten skull.

Now that we got that out of the way, back to Warren:

She claims her great, great, great grandmother was Cherokee, but she has never provided any evidence that she is indigenous North American, and she gets seriously testy when any reporter queries her about her curious parentage.

The only evidence Warren has to confirm her lineage is an alleged picture of her grandfather, and “high cheekbones” in her family."

Read more at Moya-Smith: Trump Calls Out Elizabeth Warren’s ‘Indian Blood,’ Then Warren Said This Madness

Amazing

Wrong planet.

"How" -- I get it. Hee hee.

Easily done. Watch.

Step one:
>> Warren was born on June 22, 1949,[13][14] in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to middle class parents Pauline (née Reed) and Donald Jones Herring.[15][16][17] << (Wiki)

Step two:
>> Oklahoma i/ˌoʊkləˈhoʊmə/[7] (Cherokee: Asgaya gigageyi / ᎠᏍᎦᏯ ᎩᎦᎨᏱ;[8] or transliterated from English as ᎣᎦᎳᎰᎹ (òɡàlàhoma), Pawnee: Uukuhuúwa,[9] Cayuga: Gahnawiyoˀgeh[10]) is a state located in the South Central United States.[11] << (Wiki)

Step three: Location of United States
330px-USA_orthographic.svg.png

Step Four:

>> Earth (otherwise known as the world,[n 5] in Greek: Γαῖα Gaia,[n 6] or in Latin: Terra[26]) is the third planet from the Sun, the densest planet in the Solar System, the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets, and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. <<

QED.

So we agree she has no Cherokee ancestors

The Atlantic ran an article in 2012 that certain Native American tribes were asking for proof.

Link it then. And explain why any Native American tribe ---- let alone "several" ---- would be "asking for proof". What do they care?

Hm?

She made a claim she can't back it up. The 1866 census says that The claimed Native American great great grandmother is white. Not my problem that she lied.

Not a fact either. If it was you could demonstrate it, and you can't.
And again, I don't know about the GGGrandmother but the specific ancestor cited before was a male, named Harry Reed, one of a set of brothers who married sisters. Far as I know Grandmothers, no matter how great they are, are not male.

Her claim, she needs to back it up. Not me, you fail!

Warren made no claim here, and certainly doesn't "NEED" to back up jack shit. YOU do. "She lied" is an assertion. And you have nothing behind it but air.

Forum List

Back