🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

Harry Reed?

LOL

\Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

He's not shown as a Indian anywhere, just another of Squirrely Cheekbones that maybe, according to family legend, with all evidence to the contrary, he was 1/4 Indian.

"All were always found in all records as white.

Generation 2

2. Harry Gunn Reed: born 1 Oct 1872 in Mount Vernon, Jefferson County, Illinois; married 2 Jun 1893 in Sebastian, Arkansas, United States; died 23 Dec 1956 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma."

Yes they were. And if you actually read the post, I explained why.

Um, because they were white

They were self-reported as "white". In a time when self-reporting as anything else was self-destructive.

Duh.

They we're "self reported" as white because they were white.

Duh

From the same post you can't seem to read:

At the time, the federal government was attempting to break up reservations by granting land allotments to individual Native Americans, pressing them to assimilate into white society and leave their tribal ways behind. The goal, as one officer bluntly put it, was to “kill the Indian and save the man.” Those who could pass for white — or convince the census taker that they were — sometimes did.

“If someone was not white, they were a little bit less of a citizen,” said Matt Reed, the curator of the American Indian Collections at the Oklahoma Historical Society in Oklahoma City, whose mother was a Pawnee Indian. “If you had darker skin, you were a lesser human. So, if your skin was light enough to pass as not being Indian, then you just passed as white and your life was a lot better off. A lot more people did that than you might think.”

Yeah and Harry Reed is still white.

Yes they were. And if you actually read the post, I explained why.

Um, because they were white

They were self-reported as "white". In a time when self-reporting as anything else was self-destructive.

Duh.

They we're "self reported" as white because they were white.

Duh

From the same post you can't seem to read:

At the time, the federal government was attempting to break up reservations by granting land allotments to individual Native Americans, pressing them to assimilate into white society and leave their tribal ways behind. The goal, as one officer bluntly put it, was to “kill the Indian and save the man.” Those who could pass for white — or convince the census taker that they were — sometimes did.

“If someone was not white, they were a little bit less of a citizen,” said Matt Reed, the curator of the American Indian Collections at the Oklahoma Historical Society in Oklahoma City, whose mother was a Pawnee Indian. “If you had darker skin, you were a lesser human. So, if your skin was light enough to pass as not being Indian, then you just passed as white and your life was a lot better off. A lot more people did that than you might think.”

Ask some light-skinned black people how that worked. In the same era, when lynchings were rampant.

And once again, you prolly can't read this part either:

"Self-reported".

You're saying Harry Reed was incapable of bending the truth?
That's ironic, since you can make more of a case that "Harry Reed lied" than that "Liz Warren lied".

Think about it.

Yeah and Harry Reed is still white.

Yuh huh. And your proof is...?

Oh wait that's right -- a Self-reported census form filled in by a man who with his brother left Indian heritage stories all over the country from disparate descendants who don't even know each other, reported a time when being identified as anything other than "white" meant opening up a Pandora's box of discrimination, persecutions and lynchings. So of course he was "white", how could there be any doubt.

Well isn't that a rock-solid case. Jeepers you sure tole me. My head swims.

:eusa_hand:

PLease point out the racism...

I didn't say there was "racism". Please point out where I did. After that, learn how to read.

She put it out there. Even benefitted from her claim.

And here's my third victim. --------------- LINK?

For her to hold public office, she should have to disclose.

Please point out where holding public office requires a DNA test. Or any kind of genetic test.

See, once again a lib gets called out on something and you putz's play the "das rayciss" card.

First of all "putz's" isn't even a word. That contraction would mean "putz is" since we never use an apostrophe to form a plural in the English language. Second it's a complete strawman since I said no such thing.

As I said --- learn how to read.
From your post on the first page of this thread..

Don't have an answer for that, do ya McRacist?

I got this way-cool computer. It actually shows me any page I want in this thread, all the way to the back. That could be handy if some day I ever don't remember everything I said.

What's your point? You still can't read?
She put it out there. She needs to prove it.Can't have it both ways.

I didn't say there was "racism". Please point out where I did. After that, learn how to read.

Please point out where holding public office requires a DNA test. Or any kind of genetic test.

See, once again a lib gets called out on something and you putz's play the "das rayciss" card.

First of all "putz's" isn't even a word. That contraction would mean "putz is" since we never use an apostrophe to form a plural in the English language. Second it's a complete strawman since I said no such thing.

I got this way-cool computer. It actually shows me any page I want in this thread, all the way to the back. That could be handy if some day I ever don't remember everything I said.

Um.... no, she doesn't.

I can say I'm Irish. For that matter I can say I'm Serbo-Bhutanic with a side of Arawak. But I don't "need" to "prove" jack squat.
You may believe me or not, as you wish. But you cannot say "I lied", unless you know that.

But as far as "need" --- pffft. That ain't yours to say.

Um.... no, she doesn't.

I can say I'm Irish. For that matter I can say I'm Serbo-Bhutanic with a side of Arawak. But I don't "need" to "prove" jack squat.
You may believe me or not, as you wish. But you cannot say "I lied", unless you know that.
You're not a holder of public office running around playing the ethnicity card for your own purposes.
She IS. And as a holder of public office, she is to be held to a higher standard because she is in an office of public trust.
And if she cannot tell the truth about herself and be ready to stand by the veracity of her claims by submitting to an examination of her claims, she has no business holding pubic office.
Had she kept her mouth shut and not tried to use her alleged Indian heritage as a means to gain an advantage, there would be no reason for this discussion.
She and you people are trying to un-ring a bell. It cannot be done.

You're not a holder of public office running around playing the ethnicity card for your own purposes.
She IS.

Well -- no. She isn't. Never has been.

Had she kept her mouth shut and not tried to use her alleged Indian heritage as a means to gain an advantage, there would be no reason for this discussion.

Well -- no. She didn't. That's been established since Scott Brown tried to float this turd.

You "need" to prove these too.

Rotsa ruck. I already know how this one ends.
Matter o' fact it's already posted in this thread.

Do your homework next time. Don't come in here unprepared.

She IS.

Well -- no. She didn't. That's been established since Scott Brown tried to float this turd.

Has you big bag of wind finally run out of helium?
Ha ha. Tough shit.
If what you say were true, then why did you not say Brown stated the Indian thing in the first place?....
I already know why. So please, just stop the nonsense.

She IS.

Ha ha. Tough shit.
If what you say were true, then why did you not say Brown stated the Indian thing in the first place?....

See what I mean? You can't do it.
What I said is neither "true" nor "false" -- it's a challenge. And you failed it miserably.

As I said, don't come in here unarmed. I've been down this road so many times I know it with my eyes closed.

She IS.

Ha ha. Tough shit.

What I said is neither "true" nor "false" -- it's a challenge. And you failed it miserably.

As I said, don't come in here unarmed. I've been down this road so many times I know it with my eyes closed.
Challenge what?...What the fuck,.....never mind. Keep going in circles., will ya..
She put it out there. She must own it.
Done. End of story.

She IS.

Ha ha. Tough shit.

Challenge what?...What the fuck,.....never mind. Keep going in circles., will ya..
She put it out there. She must own it.
Done. End of story.

She didn't "put it out there"; Scott Brown did. HE is the one who has to "own" it.

And he does.

-- Which clearly doesn't amount to "gaming the system to attain an advantage" and even less to "lying" as the article itself --- which was already brought in here about a hundred posts ago and was thoroughly quoted and picked apart at that time --- goes out of its way to make clear.

Or to put this in the vocabulary you can handle ----

"huh?"

But hey, thanks for that trip down memory lane. Nothing like reading the thread before looking like an idiot.

Three more links from over four years ago, on a question that has long since been put to rest. Again, thanks for another trip down memory lane. I'm gettin' all misty.

And three more links demonstrating you can Google-scrape any point you want on the internets and think you won -- Ten Reptoid Alien Celebrities

You ain't ready for this league, Hunior.

Forum List

Back