Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren Should Do DNA Test To Prove Her Native American Heritage (Libs Livid)

I posted it countless times, her ancestors are all white.
Like this guy? He's a descendant of Sally Hemmings.

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

Or like this African American with blond hair and blue eyes who led the NAACP in the 1950s?

m-5972.jpg
The oral history of his mother’s family is that her maternal grandparents were Dilsia, a slave and concubine, and her master William Henry Harrison. He had six children with her. Much later he was elected as president of the United States. Madeline's mother Marie Harrison was one of Dilsia's daughters by Harrison. Held as a slave in La Grange, Georgia, where she had been sold, Marie became a concubine to Augustus Ware. This wealthy white man bought her a house, had four children with her, and passed on some wealth to them.[3] White and his family identified as Negro and lived among Atlanta's Negro community. -- Wiki

--- or like this guy, the Principal Chief of Cherokee Nation?

24811Principal_Chief_Bill_John_Baker.jpg

Bunch of fucking amateurs --- ethnic backgrounds are NOT measured by physical appearance.

This recalls Don Rump's petulant whining (I know, redundant) about "they don't look like Indians to me". Interesting background article here--- note the presence of Roger Stone.

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

Or like this African American with blond hair and blue eyes who led the NAACP in the 1950s?

m-5972.jpg
The oral history of his mother’s family is that her maternal grandparents were Dilsia, a slave and concubine, and her master William Henry Harrison. He had six children with her. Much later he was elected as president of the United States. Madeline's mother Marie Harrison was one of Dilsia's daughters by Harrison. Held as a slave in La Grange, Georgia, where she had been sold, Marie became a concubine to Augustus Ware. This wealthy white man bought her a house, had four children with her, and passed on some wealth to them.[3] White and his family identified as Negro and lived among Atlanta's Negro community. -- Wiki

Bunch of fucking amateurs --- ethnic backgrounds are NOT measured by physical appearance.

This recalls Don Rump's petulant whining (I know, redundant) about "they don't look like Indians to me". Interesting background article here--- note the presence of Roger Stone.

Wait so you're saying that her Cheekbones do NOT make her Cherokee, then what are you relying upon?

Warren is another regressive leftist liar. They knowingly lie to help themselves advance their goals. Slime buckets that you can't trust.

Link?

Link that the woman lied? True, Indians never lie.

So ------- you can't do it.

I already knew that. Been down this road several times. You just got schooled.
She has no Indian ancestors
Proof?

Find an adult to read the OP to you

Here we go folks. No genealogical documentation evidence supporting Warren's claim of native American ancestry.

She is now to be considered the term 'Faux Squaw'

Breitbart.com: Document supporting Elizabeth Warren’s ancestry claim doesn’t exist - Hot Air

Still waiting on my original question here McRacist. The one you continue to run away from like the coward you are.
The one that directly addresses the purpose of this thread. Which is yours.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Proof?

Find an adult to create one. One who will stand behind what he posts. McRacist is still running away.

Here we go folks. No genealogical documentation evidence supporting Warren's claim of native American ancestry.

Breitbart.com: Document supporting Elizabeth Warren’s ancestry claim doesn’t exist - Hot Air

Still waiting on my original question here McRacist. The one you continue to run away from like the coward you are.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif
When did I run away?

Proof?

Find an adult to create one. One who will stand behind what he posts. McRacist is still running away.
That's really it in a nutshell. Warren said literally that Donald is in this for himself, and if elected he'll use the office to financially benefit his and his friends. Like her or not, she's got the chops on the populist message of the rich against "us," and really he's a thin skinned bully. (born rich too no doubt)

That's supposed to be Donald's territory. Where he can hit Clinton. And Donald's retort "she's a racist cause she claims some Indian heritage."

We haven't even gotten to policy yet.

About what, that she lied on her application?

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Lets help you out... You can't say someone is lying because you think so... It involves proof...

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif
When did I run away?

Beginning with post 5 up to the present and continuing presumably to the indefinite future.... coward.

Proof?

I got my threads crossed I though we were discussing my thread that completely dissects and destroys Squirrley Cheekbones fake ancestory

About what, that she lied on her application?

See what I mean?
Link that.

Again --- I already know the answer.

Wtf are you talking about? You make no sense.

Good, good. When cornered, claim stupidity. That's always a good plan.

Meanwhile still waiting for McRacist to explain what he needs DNA tests for.
He chose a different approach. He ran away. That's a good plan too.

Still lost as to what the hell you are talking about. While at Harvard she listed herself as a Native American. Can she prove her claim, because so far she has not.

Lets help you out... You can't say someone is lying because you think so... It involves proof...

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

"The Boston Herald reported in April that Warren had listed herself as a minority in the American Association of Law Schools directory and that Harvard Law School had touted her supposed lineage when the program faced doubts about faculty diversity."

That's from the unread article you linked to.

So she listed herself as minority...Eskimo?

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif
When did I run away?

Beginning with post 5 up to the present and continuing presumably to the indefinite future.... coward.
You dumbass k*ke lover. I have a family life besides being online. I took my grandkids out to eat grilled alligator and stuffed flounder yesterday evening. I never checked back in on this thread so I have no idea what you are throwing a kiddie tantrum about.

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

m-5972.jpg

Wait so you're saying that her Cheekbones do NOT make her Cherokee, then what are you relying upon?

The question is --- what are you relying on? Aye, there's the rub.

See, I never said "she's Cherokee" (and/or Lenape) -- I don't know that for a fact, therefore I couldn't prove it, therefore I don't claim it.
You however DID say "she lied". That leaves you with the Myth Man's Burden.

Guess which one of us thought this through. :popcorn:

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif
When did I run away?

You dumbass k*ke lover. I have a family life besides being online. I took my grandkids out to eat grilled alligator and stuffed flounder yesterday evening. I never checked back in on this thread so I have no idea what you are throwing a kiddie tantrum about.

So you not only continue to puss out, you come back to post to leave no doubt that you're pussing out.

That's gotta be genetic.

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

m-5972.jpg

See, I never said "she's Cherokee" (and/or Lenape) -- I don't know that for a fact, therefore I couldn't prove it, therefore I don't claim it.

Here's what I relied on. Someone who went through the actual records and found all white all the time and not one of Squirrley Cheekbones ancestors on the Dawes Record

Liz Squirrely Cheekbones Warren's Actual Ancestry...only Indian blood was from a murder

Jack%20Pettiford_0.jpg

m-5972.jpg

But you have no standard, you could say with the same conviction -- which is NONE, that she's a left-handed Black Eskimo, because there's no evidence there either

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif
When did I run away?

So you not only continue to puss out, you come back to post to leave no doubt that you're pussing out.

That's gotta be genetic.
Oh grow the fuck up k*ke.

The WashPost link says 86-95 she listed herself as minority. Seems she used it when convenient. Case closed.

The closest she ever got to Indian was ancestor waving to Indians from deck of the Mayflower. Dont lie is lesson learned.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif
When did I run away?

That's gotta be genetic.
Oh grow the fuck up k*ke.

Oh continue running the fuck away, Wimp.

Forum List

Back