SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Nothing has changed. There is nothing in this law that requires individual recognition or association.

Laughing......why is it I envision you rocking back and forth and pulling on the ends of your hair while saying that?

Its not like the Supreme Court hasn't ruled on other shit. Hell slavery was abolished against states wishes too. There's been a slew of crap that the Federal Gov. has "forced" upon the states since the very beginning. No more "constitutional state's right's" have been lost here, than in any other thing that came up. That's what the SCOUS does; decides shit like this...

So they can be pretend married? LMAO
Homophobia-Public-Health-Warning.jpg
Phobia mean fear dumb ass. None of us fear homosexuals.

The marriage issue is a Trojan Horse.

What this ruling really means is that the Government has expanded the roles of people who will be eligible for entitlements.

All the Debt Serfs and Tax Donkeys must support the Democrat Identity Politics Coalition.

And I say this as someone who doesn't care who marries whom. Marriage shouldn't be the government's business. Entitlements connected with Marriage drag the government into the bedroom. Why the Left wants this intrusion is quite laughable.

Guess what now a state has to recognize your union.... Congrats... Fucking shame you had to piss on MY FREEDOMS to get it.

What freedom have you lost with this court ruling?

My bet you can not name one but I will give you the chance to point out the suppose freedom you lost in this ruling...
My individual freedom of choice and religion. Also my states right to make its own decisions.... Fucking shame you are too ignorant to understand.

You are free to choose to attend the Westboro Baptist Church or others like it.

Your state can elect to ignore the SC decision and not recognize SSM. The consequences will be severe, but that is the price of principles.
Having a racist call me a bigot is fucking funny.

Guess what now a state has to recognize your union.... Congrats... Fucking shame you had to piss on MY FREEDOMS to get it.

What freedom have you lost with this court ruling?

My bet you can not name one but I will give you the chance to point out the suppose freedom you lost in this ruling...
My individual freedom of choice and religion. Also my states right to make its own decisions.... Fucking shame you are too ignorant to understand.

You are free to choose to attend the Westboro Baptist Church or others like it.

Your state can elect to ignore the SC decision and not recognize SSM. The consequences will be severe, but that is the price of principles.

Speaking of Westboro Church, have they gone ballistic yet?

No surprise, I fully expected this decision, and that it would be pretty split.
Doesn't change anything in my life, I still define a marriage as the joining of two persons of the opposite sex, and I will not personally recognize anything else as a marriage.
I am sure gay people all over the nation are aghast that they will not receive your approval. Many will simply give up the fight if you will not support them.

I know they could care less what I think, and I could care less that they could care less :laugh:.

Its not like the Supreme Court hasn't ruled on other shit. Hell slavery was abolished against states wishes too. There's been a slew of crap that the Federal Gov. has "forced" upon the states since the very beginning. No more "constitutional state's right's" have been lost here, than in any other thing that came up. That's what the SCOUS does; decides shit like this...
It also ruled that slaves were property.

So who is surprised this court who consistently pisses on the constitution pisses on it once more? Not me. Now all you homosexuals can now start doing what your progressives masters want of you and start suing churches and kill more freedoms..... Fucking retards.
Care for a Con-federate flag crying towel?
I am not democrat stupid so why the fuck would I cry into their flag?
You aren't very bright are you. The Con-federates were not Democrats...educate yourself with a map of the 1860 election...the Democrats did not win ONE, not ONE single, Southern state that then seceded. Not one.

The marriage issue is a Trojan Horse.

What this ruling really means is that the Government has expanded the roles of people who will be eligible for entitlements.

All the Debt Serfs and Tax Donkeys must support the Democrat Identity Politics Coalition.

And I say this as someone who doesn't care who marries whom. Marriage shouldn't be the government's business. Entitlements connected with Marriage drag the government into the bedroom. Why the Left wants this intrusion is quite laughable.

I've posted in another thread:
snip:

15 Reasons ‘Marriage Equality’ Is About Neither Marriage Nor Equality
Don't fall for the 'marriage equality' sales pitch. It's a deception.
By Stella Morabito

By Stella Morabito
June 26, 2015

Same-sex marriage is a notion that contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction. I doubt many have thought this through, with the ironic exception of the elites who have been pushing the agenda the hardest.

Most people are weary of it all and going along to get along, especially since dissent has become such a socially expensive proposition, almost overnight. That in itself should deeply concern anyone who values freedom of expression.

Sure, true believers scattered across the land really do think the entire project ends with allowing same-sex couples to marry. Most persist in the blind faith that a federal ban on the standard definition of marriage will have no negative effect on family autonomy and privacy. That’s a pipe dream.

The same-sex marriage agenda is more like a magic bullet with a trajectory that will abolish civil marriage for everyone, and in doing so, will embed central planning into American life. And that, my friends, is the whole point of it. Along with Obamacare, net neutrality, and Common Core, genderless marriage is a blueprint for regulating life, particularly family life.

The Rainbow’s Arc
Unintended consequences usually come about when we are ignorant or maybe lazy about a course of action. But we usually crash land after following an arc of logic, which in this case has gone largely undiscerned and unaddressed in the public square.

Americans are in a fog about how marriage equality will lead to more central planning and thought policing. This is partly because the media and Hollywood only provide slogans to regurgitate while academics and judges push politically correct speech codes to obey.

Let’s explore the fallout of that arc of faulty logic. Included below are some 15 of the gaping holes in the “marriage equality” reasoning that Americans have not thought through.

1. The Kids Are Not All Right

all of it here:
15 Reasons Marriage Equality Is About Neither

Add thinking goats can consent to legal contracts to Stephanie 's long list of retardation symptoms.

Steph, you know if we polled every person on the entire board right now as to.who is the dumbest poster, you win it in a landslide right?

You are being deliberately ignorant or just stupid, take your pick. Libtards have been advancing animal rights and equality for decades now, even giving human rights to animals.

Who are you to say that an animal that is taught to give signals can never give consent? Bahbah can stamp her hooves once for yes, twice for no. By libtard reasoning it can in fact be done.

This is what happens when people bitch about baking cakes and making pizza.

Breaking news.

Links later, am traveling.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Nutter heads are exploding all over the country.
Quite possibly.

Pacific Trade Pact
Obamacare
Gay Marriage
Confederate battle flag under heavy scrutiny.

All in one week.

BOOM!

Don't forget the catastrophic natural disasters coming soon to a neighborhood near you. The writing on the wall has been visible the past 6 1/2 years and will now be etched in flaming letters. God help this sick, sorry, depraved country. I pray that Sodom and Gomorrah be visited upon this nation with the harhest punishment. I'm ready to go.
I'm assuming that was a joke.

Forum List

Back