'Screw the next generation': Anonymous congressman writes tell-all and slams nation

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Was there really any doubt this is how many, if not most, of them view the public?

He is right, though. Americans are naive, self-absorbed sheep who are easily manipulated.

'Screw the next generation': Anonymous congressman writes tell-all and slams 'nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep' as he admits he never reads bills he votes on
  • 'My main job is to keep my job, to get reelected. It takes precedence over everything,' an anonymous member of Congress writes in a new book
  • 'Voters are incredibly ignorant and know little about our form of government and how it works,' he writes
  • 'It's far easier than you think to manipulate a nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep who crave instant gratification'
'Screw the next generation': Anonymous congressman writes tell-all

I don't believe a Congressman wrote that. Yellow journalism by a vanity press, no less--it's as transparent as True Confessions, or one of the abolitionist or prohibition pot boilers of old. A diatribe against establishment politicians--hmmmm, who might that profit in November? Or was it just to depress us?

Was there really any doubt this is how many, if not most, of them view the public?

He is right, though. Americans are naive, self-absorbed sheep who are easily manipulated.

'Screw the next generation': Anonymous congressman writes tell-all and slams 'nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep' as he admits he never reads bills he votes on
  • 'My main job is to keep my job, to get reelected. It takes precedence over everything,' an anonymous member of Congress writes in a new book
  • 'Voters are incredibly ignorant and know little about our form of government and how it works,' he writes
  • 'It's far easier than you think to manipulate a nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep who crave instant gratification'
'Screw the next generation': Anonymous congressman writes tell-all

Don't know if a congress-critter actually wrote it, but if that wasn't how it worked, then politicians would be running out the door as fast as they can to the private sector, where the money is far-far, better.

How many people have actually met more than 1 or 2 low, or mid level politicians? Find one, and open a conversation with them, I am here to tell you, once you do that with a couple of them, you will know WHY if these same type of people are across the country, it is sooooooo screwed up!

Forum List

Back