Scumbag Eric Holder plays the race card

If Hillary gets elected, race card soon to be replaced by gender card. The divisive politics of the left, even tho' they don't play with a full deck, still, has plenty of cards.

maybe....but i don't recall hillary ever playing that card. i may disagree with most of her politics, but she is a fairly tough lady who can and has held her own. others, like the libs in this thread, will no doubt play it.

She played it against Rick Lazio in the New York senate debate. Never underestimate the scumbaggery of the left.

do you have a link? i want to see this....

maybe....but i don't recall hillary ever playing that card. i may disagree with most of her politics, but she is a fairly tough lady who can and has held her own. others, like the libs in this thread, will no doubt play it.

She played it against Rick Lazio in the New York senate debate. Never underestimate the scumbaggery of the left.

The story at the time, was Lazio exhibited bully type of behavior. I don't remember if Hillary herself complained, but the feminists at the time complained.
There was a moment during the debate where Lazio left his podium and walked across the stage towards Hillary's podium. To confront her over one of the debated issues.
The next day the media portrayed it as the man seeming to about to display violence against the poor victim woman.

The story at the time, was Lazio exhibited bully type of behavior. I don't remember if Hillary herself complained, but the feminists at the time complained.
There was a moment during the debate where Lazio left his podium and walked across the stage towards Hillary's podium. To confront her over one of the debated issues.
The next day the media portrayed it as the man seeming to about to display violence against the poor victim woman.

i can see that. i just don't recall hillary ever playing that card. she took all the crap from her husband and remained stoic. obviously because she is more interested in political power....nonetheless, i don't recall her ever playing the woman card.

Forum List

Back