SD Governor WILL NOT comply with Biden's mask mandate

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

GOOD! My opinion of her as a candidate in 2024 is growing by the day. I don't care if my state or county or city dictates wearing masks I will refuse.

grumpy-cat-good.jpg

GOOD! My opinion of her as a candidate in 2024 is growing by the day. I don't care if my state or county or city dictates wearing masks I will refuse.
LMFAO I was just checking out greyhound to go there, only $100 bucks on Tuesday.

We were up in Sioux Falls 2 weeks ago. It's beautiful. We are downsizing to an Apartment Complex that includes free Golf at 20 courses.
Nice. I prefer the western part of the state, gotta have some mountains lol.

Well then you won’t be able to go into a grocery store if you don’t comply I’m afraid and they will call the police on you if you don’t comply.

Yeah I heard about that sometime back thst they are the one state standing up to them.the media of course has been going all out on this of course claiming that their state has more covid deaths than any other because they are not complying,what else did you expect from them of course?:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well then you won’t be able to go into a grocery store if you don’t comply I’m afraid and they will call the police on you if you don’t comply.
Eh if they want to play it that way they can, I went into Walmart earlier with no mask, they know me by now and how I supposedly have Asthma LOL.

That's two govenors that have told Biden to shove his mask up his ass. More are likely on the way.

That's two govenors that have told Biden to shove his mask up his ass. More are likely on the way.
Who else did it?

Whatever... Here's T's & P's in advance for when she contracts COVID and dies. Darwin award winner in waiting.

I did some legal research on his mask mandate. Article I of the Constitution does not give Congress any authority over state or local health issues. That means the Pres can't give such an order either since his Exec orders cannot exceed Congressional authority. The 10th amendment says any matter not given to the Federal govt by the Const. belongs to the states. The Pres may not order anyone in the states to wear a mask. He can only give such an order to people who work for him directly.
This stupid Biden is supposed to be a lawyer and he can't figure that out????? I'm not a lawyer and I knew it a week ago.

Remove him for failing to protect his constituents.

I did some legal research on his mask mandate. Article I of the Constitution does not give Congress any authority over state or local health issues. That means the Pres can't give such an order either since his Exec orders cannot exceed Congressional authority. The 10th amendment says any matter not given to the Federal govt by the Const. belongs to the states. The Pres may not order anyone in the states to wear a mask. He can only give such an order to people who work for him directly.
This stupid Biden is supposed to be a lawyer and he can't figure that out????? I'm not a lawyer and I knew it a week ago.
Have you tried going to a public place with no pants?

Forum List

Back