SD Governor WILL NOT comply with Biden's mask mandate

GOOD! My opinion of her as a candidate in 2024 is growing by the day. I don't care if my state or county or city dictates wearing masks I will refuse.
The rational Americans appreciate the sacrifices the RWNJs are willing to make to help eliminate the scourge of conservatism from these United States.

The stupidity of humanoids cannot be underestimated. Masks do not do shit. Ask Fauci, who has been on a 40 year quest to find a vaccine for AIDS if a condom with holes in it does anything to prevent the homo disease he was supposed to have found a cure for in the 1980's.

GOOD! My opinion of her as a candidate in 2024 is growing by the day. I don't care if my state or county or city dictates wearing masks I will refuse.

Careful what you wish for, she has palin vibes

Next thing you know we're all giong to be hearing about her kids breeding early and her fucking the neighbors

Careful what you wish for, she has palin vibes

Next thing you know we're all giong to be hearing about her kids breeding early and her fucking the neighbors

No, that was you!

Forum List

Back