Sea level is already guaranteed to rise by 5 feet, climate scientist says

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Sea level is already guaranteed to rise by 5 feet, climate scientist says​

David Knowles
Sun, October 31, 2021, 5:00 AM

Based on the amount of greenhouse gases humans have already added to the Earth’s atmosphere, the world is guaranteed to experience approximately 5 feet of sea level rise in the coming decades, climate scientist Benjamin Strauss told “The Climate Crisis Podcast.”

Yes, and the left (who believe it according to them) will continue to live along the coasts. Cause according to tarts like candycorn, they can afford it.

Yeap.

Me, waiting for the last 25 years of climate predictions to come true.
waiting.jpg

What does Henny Penney say? The sky is falling, the sky is falling! I don't care anymore, let the whole Earth be wiped!

Sea level is already guaranteed to rise by 5 feet, climate scientist says​

David Knowles
Sun, October 31, 2021, 5:00 AM

Based on the amount of greenhouse gases humans have already added to the Earth’s atmosphere, the world is guaranteed to experience approximately 5 feet of sea level rise in the coming decades, climate scientist Benjamin Strauss told “The Climate Crisis Podcast.”

Yes, and the left (who believe it according to them) will continue to live along the coasts. Cause according to tarts like candycorn, they can afford it.

Yeap.
Last I saw, wealth crosses political party boundaries.
And you do understand that a great deal of people that live along the coast (both in this country and especially around the world)..are NOT rich?
They are people who's means of supporting themselves and livelyhoods depend on the sea.

Well.

When does the warming part start.
Fall is here and it is freaking cold out baby.

I want my Lake Superior palm trees NOW!!

Forum List

Back