Seahawks Go 15-1 And Repeat Says Sports Anaylsist.is He Also Making Excuses?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I noticed after I posted these two videos here below that it shut up all you seahawk haters here.

The fact that a sports anaylsist was saying the exact same thing that me and Huggy had been saying all along on my other thread that the scorching temperatures of the heat and playing in dark uniforms was a major factor in the Seahawks losing its no surprise you all shut up and said nothing after I showed those videos.

Kinda hurts your feelings when me and Huggy are backed up by a sports expert doesnt it?:biggrin:

Okay so they aren't going to go undefeated.I never guaranteed they would.some of you dont know the difference between will and PROBABLY will.will is a guarantee where probably is not.:cuckoo:

next time I'll have to say maybe in the thread.MAYBE then next time I wont hear asinine comments like-so what were you saying about them going undefeated?:rolleyes-41:

So far this sports guy Skip Bayless has been a genius.He could be a prophet.as you can hear for yourself from hearing the two videos,HE said in his preseason predictions BEFORE the season began,the Seahawks would repeat and go 15-1 with HIS WORDS being-they will go 15-1 with their second loss being on the road in san diego.

as you can hear from the second video,he also talks about the heat in having dark uniforms was a big factor and that's why they will win the rest of the way since they wont have to face those conditions anymore.which again is exactly what me and Huggy have been saying all along.

so far he has been right on the money on everything. The only thing I think he might be off on in his prediction is that I'm thinking they will go 14-2 because the next to last game of the year is in Arizona who has been the only team to beat them in Seattle the past two years and because by then they will have wrapped up home field advantage and might not be motivated to put everything on the field that day just as they weren't last year at home against them.

I'm sure this thread will be a waste of time,that nobody will bother to read the OP or watch the two videos here though. mad scientist in particular.:rolleyes-41:

but here's hoping for miracles.

Nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth.as you heard from the first video,he said what I been saying the whole time,that the chargers went on the road in denver and beat the donkeys last year something nobody else did and that it was against the highest scoring offense in NFL history no less.

yet you nutcases act like they lost to that chargers team that went 1-15 that year and the QB at the time was ryan leaf.:cuckoo:

Oh and did you hear the part where they only lost to them in the playoffs in their rematch at denver by just a touchdown as well?:biggrin:

Last edited:
as always,i see i have shut everybody up.19 views and no replys? Looks like the cats got the tongue of the haters.:biggrin:

now up to 31 views and no replys.:biggrin: Looks like skip bayless shut everybody up.:biggrin::lmao:

as i keep saying,the cat has obviously got the tongue of the seahawk haters here.:biggrin: since he is basically saying the same thing we have been saying that the intense heat and wearing dark clothing played a factor in them losing to the chargers and that he he doesnt think they will lose anymore games afterwards since they wont be playing in those conditions the rest of the way.since its not some internet guy saying all the stuff we been saying,they are conviently ignoring this thread.:biggrin:

they arent coming on here saying HE is making excuses for their loss since he said before the season began this would be the one they would lose.:biggrin:

like i said,i think he will be off by just one win here,that they lose in arizona because by then they will have won homefield advantage and have nothing to play for.

as i keep saying,the cat has obviously got the tongue of the seahawk haters here.:biggrin: since he is basically saying the same thing we have been saying that the intense heat and wearing dark clothing played a factor in them losing to the chargers and that he he doesnt think they will lose anymore games afterwards since they wont be playing in those conditions the rest of the way.since its not some internet guy saying all the stuff we been saying,they are conviently ignoring this thread.:biggrin:

they arent coming on here saying HE is making excuses for their loss since he said before the season began this would be the one they would lose.:biggrin:

like i said,i think he will be off by just one win here,that they lose in arizona because by then they will have won homefield advantage and have nothing to play for.

Every season has it's new challenges for EVERY team. The Seahawks are not exempt from that basic law of the NFL.

The Hawks are a little thin on the Defensive backfield opposite Sherman.

The Hawks had to work out some issues replacing Bryant and what's his ass on the D-Line. WE had problems getting to Rivers especially in that heat. Also Rivers just had one of those games along with Gates that he could just do no wrong. EVERY bounce of the ball...every call made or missed by officials just seemed to go the Chargers way. The Hawks did fine when they had the ball but they just didn't have it very much compared to SD. For the time the Hawks were on offense they were actually a lot better than San Diego. It's not like the Seahawks got blown out of the Stadium.

Percy Harvin commited a rare fumble on a kick off return which turned out to be the camel that broke the straw's back.

Like said every team has issues to work out in the first games and get on track to be what they will be for the bulk of the season.

This bye will be very good for Seattle as Carroll has demonstrated that he is one of the best at using these breaks to shore up his teams needs and prepare for his next game.

I am a little concerned that Chancellor has a nagging bone spur in his ankle but somehow earned last weeks league MVP on defense.

Apparently he has no real problem playing with pain. He ran back that interception against Denver some 50 yards with a quickness.

I'm not sure about the 15-1, but I'm not scared about the next 2-3 games. We should be ahead in the NFC West when the dust settles after game 6 week 7 for the Hawks.

You give yourself far too much credit if you think you shut anyone up by posting some videos. :lol:

I had to wait about 40 years for my "luck" to finally pan out.

Lucky? Certainly. It was about time lady luck looked our way.

Enjoy your team's success you lucky bastards. It must be awesome :thup:

you're the only one that will come on this thread i see.thats because you werent dissing us when the seahawks lost to the chargers saying we were making all the excuses in the world,you never dissed us so thats why you dont mind coming on here unlike those cowwards that dissed us giving us crap about them losing.

one week has gone by and those seahawk haters STILL have not come on here to talk about Bayless's analysis.:biggrin:

You mean THIS video with Sherm and Skippy Bayless ?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ilke the Seahawks.......until they play the Eagles.......:mm:.
some advise for you.since they play them this year,better not turn on the tv set that day or read anything in the sports section the next day.:biggrin:

some advise for you.since they play them this year,better not turn on the tv set that day or read anything in the sports section the next day.:biggrin:

We're the 4th team up in that 6 game stretch from hell in your schedule where you face teams that have won 10 or more games last year. and you have to fly all the way to Philly from 'Frisco..........:itsok:.

We're the 4th team up in that 6 game stretch from hell in your schedule where you face teams that have won 10 or more games last year. and you have to fly all the way to Philly from 'Frisco..........:itsok:.

Ya the Eagles game might shape up to be one of the more difficult in that late season stretch but it won't be because of the travel.

The Hawks have a very nice chartered wide body plane with all the amenities. Allen spares no expense making his team comfy.

I know but im not worried.Foles will be facing a defense like nothing he has seen before in his life. as i keep ssaying though,like the name of the book goes THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.

the ONLY opponent in that 6 game stretch that i see putting up a fight with them is the cards on the road.i expect them to lose that game being the other one in my revised prediction of 14-2.

3 of those games will be as easy for them as the redskins game.the whiners twice are not the same team this year from the past couple seasons.they have been exposed.thats two easy games for them,then there is the one in kc agains the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS who really DO play like a bunch of clowns.:biggrin:

that team has been the biggest joke of a franchise since the mid :lmao:1970's.

I know but im not worried.Foles will be facing a defense like nothing he has seen before in his life. as i keep ssaying though,like the name of the book goes THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.

the ONLY opponent in that 6 game stretch that i see putting up a fight with them is the cards on the road.i expect them to lose that game being the other one in my revised prediction of 14-2.

3 of those games will be as easy for them as the redskins game.the whiners twice are not the same team this year from the past couple seasons.they have been exposed.thats two easy games for them,then there is the one in kc agains the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS who really DO play like a bunch of clowns.:biggrin:

that team has been the biggest joke of a franchise since the mid :lmao:1970's.
oh and commenting further on this,i cant believe i forgot this already,an oversight on my part since Im not an eagles or redskin fan,you overlooking it i cant figure though which is you seem to be forgetting that the skins, with a crappy journeyman backup quarterback no less,took the eagles to the wire losing by only a field goal in philadelphia no less 37-34.and this was against a division rival no less so they obviously didnt take them lightly.

If the eagles defense had trouble with an offense like THAT one,just imiagine the nightmares they will be facing when Foles has to face a GREAT defense,and that defense has to deal with a very good offense much better than anything the skins have.:lol: and never mind that this is Foles first FULL season and is unproven.

after this game,the physical abuse they get from the Hawks,the eagles will be grateful they arent a team in their division they have to play every year.

so you can pretty much throw out all that west coast/east coast stuff.In this case its all irrelevent.wont come into play.it only comes into play to give a team like that an advantage if they are a good team.

Like if this was the Giants,the team that almost beat the patriots in new york that one year and then did so later in the year in their first superbowl keeping them from going undefeated,then the west coast/east thing WOULD come into play.

Forum List

Back