Seattle: naked crackhead stabs another naked crackhead in broad daylight

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Seattle should be renamed "Bidenville".

Seattle detectives are investigating a Tuesday morning stabbing where one naked man tried to stab another. According to the Seattle Police Department, at 8:11 AM, a 911 caller reported a disturbance in an apartment building in the 400 block of Terry Avenue.

Shortly after, multiple callers reported two naked men running westbound on Jefferson Street from Terry Avenue. One of the men was bleeding significantly, and the other appeared to be chasing him with scissors. The victim ran to the emergency room entrance of Harborview Medical Center and was treated for multiple stab wounds.

The suspect was found less than a block away with a severe cut to his neck. Officers administered first aid. Seattle Fire Department Medics responded and transported the man to HMC in stable condition. Though the circumstances leading up to the stabbing are still under investigation and the suspects have not yet been identified, public nudity is a regular occurrence in the area’s homeless and drug addicted population.

Addicts in various states of overdose can be regularly seen in the Greater Seattle area, sprawled on sidewalks with various articles of clothing missing. The problem has spread to neighboring city’s as the homeless and addict population migrate throughout the region. Many of the homeless and addicts left the downtown Seattle area during COVID lockdowns seeking out areas where they could obtain food from businesses and money from panhandling.

Good. Hope the crackheads killed each other. No great loss expect to those peddling drugs.

Within the article is an unpleasant little nugget. The homeless increasingly are divesting themselves of clothing. Is this because animals have little use for body covering?

Why doesn't the government poison the drug supply? I mean they blow up entire countries killing thousands of innocents for made up reasons. Why can't they just poison the drugs here?
Not the citizens. Not some vigilante. The government.

Precedence...let's bring it back Uncle Sam!

Within the article is an unpleasant little nugget. The homeless increasingly are divesting themselves of clothing. Is this because animals have little use for body covering?

It's because they have no consequences for doing so. The "leaders" of Seattle long-ago decided naked, violent junkies roaming the streets and terrorizing people are a feature of their city they are proud of, hence their complete inaction on the issue. Leftists LOVE filth.

Seattle detectives are investigating a Tuesday morning stabbing where one naked man tried to stab another. According to the Seattle Police Department, at 8:11 AM, a 911 caller reported a disturbance in an apartment building in the 400 block of Terry Avenue.

Shortly after, multiple callers reported two naked men running westbound on Jefferson Street from Terry Avenue. One of the men was bleeding significantly, and the other appeared to be chasing him with scissors. The victim ran to the emergency room entrance of Harborview Medical Center and was treated for multiple stab wounds.

The suspect was found less than a block away with a severe cut to his neck. Officers administered first aid. Seattle Fire Department Medics responded and transported the man to HMC in stable condition. Though the circumstances leading up to the stabbing are still under investigation and the suspects have not yet been identified, public nudity is a regular occurrence in the area’s homeless and drug addicted population.

Addicts in various states of overdose can be regularly seen in the Greater Seattle area, sprawled on sidewalks with various articles of clothing missing. The problem has spread to neighboring city’s as the homeless and addict population migrate throughout the region. Many of the homeless and addicts left the downtown Seattle area during COVID lockdowns seeking out areas where they could obtain food from businesses and money from panhandling.
Why is this in politics? Are you making the case that Capitalism is failing?

Six years ago yesterday, my husband and I left Seattle as the animals started parking their derelict RV's in our nice neighborhood and selling drugs on our streets, next to schools and playgrounds. Pretty picture to see in one's rear view mirror.

We moved to a pleasant small Western Washington town and within a couple of years, the same thing was happening here.

Now, I am leaving Washington State completely. The red state I'm moving to is seeing lots of people like me flooding in. The realtor I'm using has helped four Washington families, who left for political reasons like I am, find homes there within the last year.

In one week, the demoncrat Inslee will no longer have anything to say about how I live my life and will still be stuck dealing with the shithole his state has become because of the governance of decades of his fellow demoncrats. Burn baby, burn. The worse Seattle gets, the greater the likelihood that my nice home will sell quickly and for the grossly inflated price I'm asking for it.

I can't express how happy leaving here is going to make me. Good-bye, shithole!

A homo fight between butt rangers.

No, just the usual case that your fellow DemoKKKrats are incompetent assholes who run failing cities full of filth, crime, violence, and suffering; and that you people WANT it that way.
You can't believe that. Of course you do. Because you're brainwashed. My nephew is becoming a brainwashed Republican. Suddenly he ALWAYS sees it the GOP way.

We dont a have a moronic dem politics forum so we have to make do with whats available.
I think you are making a very good case for why our system of capitalism is broken. It wasn't always this way. Notice today the rich are richer than ever and the middle class is struggling. Student debt, can't afford to buy a home or raise a family. None of you have enough for retirement. Sad really. But you'll just blame us liberals. So I guess you get what you deserve.

Well at least you have one intelligent member in your family.
How old is he?
19. We let him intern with my Republican politician buddy this summer. He goes to Michigan State and wants to be a lawyer. My buddy has introduced him to a bunch of lawyers and judges this summer.

He should vote Republican. He's going to be rich. He will probably inherit more than most people save in 30 years.

You can't believe that. Of course you do. Because you're brainwashed. My nephew is becoming a brainwashed Republican. Suddenly he ALWAYS sees it the GOP way.

Explain this:

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America
St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican
Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

This kind of incident can easily be swept under the rug and cleared.

Crack Heads really aren't big on filing charges, and can easily be discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back