Seattle Public Schools Offer Free Immuniztaions

If it's "free", you're not the customer....You're the product.
That's only true with you're dealing with predatory capitalists like Bezos and Zuckerberg. When a society partners with all to invest in all as other nations do, everyone benefits; we pay for it ourselves, together, less disease.

And we cannot have that rising up here. Fuck we the people, we can't do anything together for ourselves.

You twisted fucks ruined that "We The People" togetherness when you brought in 100 million thirdworld beaners....remember?

You also have to include H1B workers that daddy bush signed into law.

Yep, Daddy Bush fucked Americans over almost as bad as Reagan and Lincoln did huh?

At least Reagan.

All of that stopped in the Reagan years. Making sure our kids and nation is protected from diseases was big government and the rich needed tax cuts more.

As a result we've had outbreaks of different very preventable diseases such as whooping cough and the measles.

Where is your evidence that lower taxes resulted in stopping in-school immunizations and where is your evidence this alleged occurrence is the reason for upticks in whooping cough and measles?

You were making a good point until you decided to taint it with unsubstantiated partisan accusations.
Funny thing, but when I tried Googling information on vaccines given in schools, I couldn't find anything. I remember standing in line for shots and also getting the oral polio vaccine. This was all in elementary school, 1960-65; I don't remember it after 4th grade. We were young.

Believe it or not, my aunt who attended school in Connecticut REALLY got it: they stood in line at school and got their tonsils snipped out--just like that--no anesthesia, no hospital admission, no NOTHING. It was probably....1920's.
Amazing. In 1958, I was in the hospital for two overnights to have mine out.

If it's "free", you're not the customer....You're the product.
That's only true with you're dealing with predatory capitalists like Bezos and Zuckerberg. When a society partners with all to invest in all as other nations do, everyone benefits; we pay for it ourselves, together, less disease.

And we cannot have that rising up here. Fuck we the people, we can't do anything together for ourselves.

You twisted fucks ruined that "We The People" togetherness when you brought in 100 million thirdworld beaners....remember?

You mean people in the country legally?

I "mean" foreigners taking AMERICANS jobs. Very unpatriotic.

"Taking"? What do you mean?

Believe it or not, my aunt who attended school in Connecticut REALLY got it: they stood in line at school and got their tonsils snipped out--just like that--no anesthesia, no hospital admission, no NOTHING......

Yeeeeaaaaaah...I'm gonna go with "not." Don't be so gullible.

When I went to school it was normal and regular to get your immunizations at school.

Everyone was lined up in either the gym or cafeteria. Everyone was vaccinated. The only people who weren't were people who already had been vaccinated. There was no other exceptions.

It was free to everyone. Our parents were the greatest generation and they were very correct to require everyone to be vaccinated. But then, our parents grew up and lived in an America where their friends died of measles or some other disease that's now preventable because of vaccinations.

All of that stopped in the Reagan years. Making sure our kids and nation is protected from diseases was big government and the rich needed tax cuts more.

As a result we've had outbreaks of different very preventable diseases such as whooping cough and the measles.

The greatest generation was right. Everyone should be vaccinated with no exceptions.

And before some of you go off on mercury you can get vaccinations without it. The pediatrician I took my child to only used those without mercury.

Seattle Public Schools offers free immunization clinics ahead of exclusion deadline

I remember getting TB shots at school
Measles and Mumps and stuff like that, they just let us get sick
YUP. Old school. Pre-tard era stuff. The meatheads that blindly obeyed the draft got shitloads.
CXfzfvVUsAA6a2s

We call them Americans

Why?

If you snuck into England, would that make you and Englishman?

If you snuck into Mexico, would that make you a Mexican?

LOL

100 million people snuck into America?

Did they all come in legally, or are you deflecting?

100 million?
One third of America is illegal?

Have you been listening to Trump again?

NO, going by the numbers you were going by.

Or did you forget what you were responding to?

Too much profit to be had selling vaxxes individually to parents ... government gets involved and Big Pharm gets nothing ... They learned a harsh lesson eradicating small pox ... that's costing shareholders pennies every year now ... it's a wonder Citations ever get waxed anymore ...

He means we all participated in it so we need someone else to blame now.

Too much profit to be had selling vaxxes individually to parents ... government gets involved and Big Pharm gets nothing ... They learned a harsh lesson eradicating small pox ... that's costing shareholders pennies every year now ... it's a wonder Citations ever get waxed anymore ...
BigPharm gets nothing?!?...What kind of gullible rube are you?

Was I asking you?

Was I asking you?
You're certainly answering.

Believe it or not, my aunt who attended school in Connecticut REALLY got it: they stood in line at school and got their tonsils snipped out--just like that--no anesthesia, no hospital admission, no NOTHING......

No, she didn't make it up. Now, my Aunt Hilda, SHE might have made something like that up, but not Dot.

Was I asking you?

Go stick your nose somewhere else.

No, she didn't make it up. Now, my Aunt Hilda, SHE might have made something like that up, but not Dot.

YeeeeeEEEEeeeeaaaaAAAaaaah...are you interested in buying a bridge?

Was I asking you?

Go stick your nose somewhere else.
Stop following me? That you might be able to control.

Forum List

Back