Seattle's Gay Mayor Won't Seek Reelection After Sexually Molesting Minors (Crimes Against Nature)

Heterosexuals are 61% more likely to be pedophiles than gay people are.

Are you a heterosexual Steve_McGarrett?
Attacking the OP because he tells you the truth. Why do you support hurting children?

Attack? Poor sensitive snow flake.

You were asked for a link to back up your 61% crap, we are waiting still, having trouble getting a link?

Seattle's Gay Mayor Won't Seek Reelection After Sexually Molesting Minors (Crimes Against Nature)

Oh I made it up. Completely pulled the stat out of my ass. But let's not pretend that you're not ok with that.

Not true I did the background for an OP here and found roughly 66 percent of child rapists are in fact homos.
And they are only 15 percent at best of the population. Do the math yourself. Homos are four times more likely to rape children.
You can provide that info, right? Particularly the part about how "homos" are responsible for the 1 in 4 GIRLS being sexually abused before they reach 18?

Attacking the OP because he tells you the truth. Why do you support hurting children?

Denial.
I gotta agree... Where was the attack in his statement? He just laid out a stat.

They were implying that Steve McGarrett might be a paedophile, even the most dense Leftist would know that is what RDD_1210 was hinting at:

RDD_1210 SAID:

So...you confirm that being a heterosexual is to imply that someone is a pedophile. Now, THAT'S interesting. :eusa_think:

Denial.
I gotta agree... Where was the attack in his statement? He just laid out a stat.

They were implying that Steve McGarrett might be a paedophile, even the most dense Leftist would know that is what RDD_1210 was hinting at:

RDD_1210 SAID:

Using the same logic you'd have to say that Steve was implying that gay people were pedophiles. Only problem is numbers aren't on his side. Both are stupid arguements although I'd bet that RDDs was just banter

Forum List

Back